skirts

I smiled and picked up a pretty pink skirt. It was so cute. It was bubble gum pink and it was gonna fit short and tight. Perfect. "Michael, what do you think of this one?" I asked. He smiled.

"Its perfect babe" he answered. I smiled. "I gotta try it on!" I said, grabbing his hand. "Come with me" I said, pulling him towards the dressing rooms.

"Why? Can't you just like bring it and exchange it if it doesn't fit?" He asked. I shook my head. "No now come on." I said, continuing on my way to the dressing room. He groaned as I went in one.

I slid the red skirt I was currently wearing down my legs, pulling on the pink one and looking in the mirror. I liked it. Kinda.

I pushed open the door and poked my head out. The store was empty except the cashier and the two of us, but I was still being shy.

Michael was playing with his thumb nail. When he heard the door open, he looked up at me. His pierced eyebrow raised up and I smiled shyly.

"Let me seeee" he said. I sighed and stepped out. "Oh my god. I love it. Keep it!" He exclaimed. I blushed. "Okay" I smiled, stepping back in and changing skirts quickly. I grabbed the pink one and walked out. "You're so adorable." He said. I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not." I disagreed. "You really are. Especially when you're shy. Its so cute." He told me. I rolled my eyes again. "Stoooooppp" I whined. He kissed me gently.

We walked up to the register and michael put the skirt on the counter. The girl working there looked at us, her eyes going up and down my body before wrinkling her nose. "Can I fucking help you!?" Michael snapped. I looked at him and she rolled her eyes, ringing up the skirt.

"Is that all?" She asked. Her voice was annoying. "Yep" he answered before turning back to me. "Don't worry about her. Okay? You're perfect. Shes probably just jealous." He said, kissing my forehead gently and I blushed. "12.25" she said, Michael literally tossed the money up there, grabbed the bag, and we walked out.
He grabbed my hand when I tried to take the bag, intwining our fingers. "No princess. I wanna carry it." He told me. I smiled. "Michael, you don't have to" I told him. "But I want to." He answered. I sighed.

***

"MICHAEL STOP!" I squealed as Michael tickled me. "Nope" he said. "You're meannn" I complained through my giggles. "Oh well" he said.

After a minute, he stopped and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yayyy!" I cheered. He laughed as I pushed him down, laying on top of him and cuddling up to him. He wrapped his arms around my lower back, attempting to pull me closer.

"I remember the day I fell in love with you. Or the day I realized I loved you anyway." He told me. "Hmm" I hummed. He giggled. "Mhm. It was like two weeks after you moved in here. And I think you were cleaning. And I was watching you. I know it sounds creepy. You thought I was asleep." He smiled. I smiled back.

"I loved you before I moved in." I told him. He smiled. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you so much more" I answered, kissing his neck.