stress

-Michaels pov-

The past week had been full of so much shit. Fighting, yelling, arguing, and lots of stress. Today Luke was gonna find out if he was having a boy or a girl.

I was laying in bed when I heard Luke's alarm go off. He had changed it back to I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte. Sigh.

I was still awake, not able to sleep because of last night. We had fought, and we both said some things. I told him that I never wanted to see his baby, and that I hated it and Kimmy. I told him that he was stupid and selfish. He told me that he hated me. He said that he wanted me to leave, that he didn't wanna be with me anymore. Then he went to bed and I had cried most of the night.

I didn't mean anything I said to him. I was just pissed.

I watched him pull on a red pair of leggings and a black sweater. He slid into some black sandals and put on a red flower crown. He finished getting ready, unaware that I was watching him. I didn't want him to know. I didn't want him to see me, see that I had been crying. My eyes were puffy and red, and I didn't want him seeing that. If he was gonna be fine without me, if he wanted me gone, then he couldn't see that I was the opposite.

When he started walking over to me, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "Good morning babe. I love you." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I couldn't help but open my eyes when I felt a wet drop land on me. "Luke?" I asked. He looked into my eyes. "Michael." He whispered. "I'm so so sorry for last night. I didn't mean any of it." I told him.

"I don't hate the baby. I hate Kimmy but not the baby. And you aren't selfish." I added.

"I'm so sorry too Michael. I couldn't ever hate you. And I want to be with you. I need you Michael. You're all I have anymore. I could never not want to be yours." He told me and I kissed him. "I love you so so much Luke." I told him. "I love you too." He answered.

"You didn't sleep much last night, did you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Neither did I." He muttered. "But I have to go to the ultrasound. I'm finding out if its a boy or a girl today!" He exclaimed. He seemed excited, so I smiled. "Sorry" he said. "Don't be sorry. I'm happy for you." I told him. He smiled. "Thanks." He said. "You should get some sleep while I'm gone." He suggested.

"No. I wanna cuddle when you get back." I told him. "I won't be back for a while though. After the ultrasound, me and Kimmy are supposed to go somewhere." He told me. "Oh" I sighed. "I mean, you can come with, but you probably won't want to." He told me. I smiled. "Is Kimmy okay with that?" I asked. He nodded.

"She has nothing against you. Shes the one that invited you." He informed me. I nodded and quickly got ready.