wall

-Lukes pov-

I woke up at 10:30 am on Saturday. I was going shopping with Katie, Ashley, Kimmy, and Alexis.

Michael groaned when I turned on the light. "Why are you up so early" he asked, his voice raspy and annoyed.

"Uum, its 10:30?" I said. "And Saturday" he added. "And I'm going shopping with some of my friends today." I informed him. "Fag" he mumbled as he walked towards the door. "What the fuck did you just say?!" I demanded. "I SAID YOU'RE A FUCKING FAG!" he almost yelled. I slammed him against the wall.

"Fuck you Clifford. At least I'm not a stuck up bitch" I said, looking right into his eyes. "Excuse me?" He asked rudely, partly in disbelief. "You fucking heard me" I said lowly. He swallowed. "Well at least I'm not gay" he whispered. I put more pressure on how hard I was pushing him against the wall, squeezing his arms tighter than I already was.

"Don't be too sure about that princess." I whispered, moving close to his ear. "W- what?" He stuttered. "Well Michael, I've seen you check out two guys. Plus you've never been with a girl and me and you both know you can get any girl in this hellhole." I said.

He swallowed. "M n- not gay Hemmings." He stuttered again. "Keep telling yourself that princess." I said. He whined lightly. "What was that?" I smirked. "N- nothing" he breathed. I smiled.

"Don't flatter yourself." I said, pulling away and releasing him. "We aren't gonna fuck" I added. "I dont wanna fuck you Hemmings." He said. His voice was messed up though and I ran my hand over the tent in his sweatpants making him moan whine.

"Really?" I chuckled, walking away to get dressed. He stood there for a second before walking out, almost slamming the door.

I giggled a little before pulling out a short purple skirt. I paired my black tank top with it and my silver sandals. I was about to do my hair when Michael came back. "Still having problems?" I giggled. "Shut the fuck up Hemmings." He growled before climbing back in bed.

I carefully styled my hair and walked over to my nail polish collection, selecting my sparkly black. Michael sighed. "You paint your nails?" He asked. "Yeah. But it's been a while." I answered. His question didn't bother me.

"I've never seen you paint your nails." He said. "Well I do" I snapped. "Jesus fuck Luke. You're snappy. Aren't gay guys usually chill and sweet?" He teased me.

"Aren't snobby bitches usually too good to talk to people like me?" I shot back. He rolled his eyes as I continued painting my nails carefully. He didn't talk again until I was almost done, I was applying top coat to the last few nails. "Why the fuck are you so weird?" He asked. That didn't hurt much.

"Because I'm not you. Why the fuck are you so weird?" I asked back. "I'm the weird one. I don't wear skirts." He said. "Go fuck your dog." I said, getting up and putting the nail polish away.

As soon as they dried and I had 45 minutes until the girls would be there to pick me up, I got up and put on a little makeup. I put on my sparkly marshmallow flavored lip gloss. I threw the empty container in the garbage can and added it to a reminder in my phone to get more lip gloss. Set to go off in an hour and a half. I had lots of other lip glosses, but the marshmallow flavored one was my favorite.

I finished getting ready and placed a flower crown on my head that was the exact same shade as the purple on my skirt.

I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte started playing from my phone as it started ringing. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Luke" Kimmy said. "Hey what's up?" I asked.

"We're here " she told me. "Okay. I'm on my way out " I said, grabbing my bag. "Bye Michael!" I called as I walked out. "Bye" he said. I put my phone in my bag.

Kimmy's car was right outside and I climbed in. "We missed you" they all cheered. "I missed you guys too." I said.

"So how's life with the new roommate?" Kimmy asked. "Isn't it Clifford?" Alexis asked. I nodded. "Oh my god." Katie and Ashley gasped. They knew I had a huge crush on him. Who didn't have a crush on him? He was the hottest guy in the college. He was possibly the hottest guy ever.

"It sucks. He's a douche bag." I told them. They nodded. "He called me a fag this morning." I added. They all gasped. "Ignore him Luke." Katie said. "Yeah..." I said.

"Im so so sorry Luke. He's just a stuck up jerk. He doesn't deserve to have you there for him." Ashley told me, hugging me.

"I love you guys." I told them. "We love you so much Luke" they said. I smiled.

I did love them. They made me feel like I fit in. They made me feel loved and wanted.