first

-michaels pov-

Luke squealed and jumped a little when he hung up the phone, the bottom of his skirt going up a bit with every jump. He was so happy and excited, and it made me happy. So I smiled. He grinned at me. "What? What happened?" I asked. "THE FIRST ULTRASOUND IS TOMORROW!" he squealed. I tried to keep the smile on my face, for his sake, but it was hard. "That's great!" I exclaimed, but it came out in more of a groan. He sighed and crawled onto my bed, curling up in my lap, looking at me.

"Why don't you like my baby?" He asked, his tone turning serious and kind of hurt. "I just don't. I'm not having this conversation again. I simply don't like the baby, okay?" I tried not to snap but I did. And he looked down at his lap, playing with his fingers. I sighed. "Luke" I softly said. He sighed and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked, sadness layering his voice. "I'm sorry I snapped. I just, I've explained it so many times and every time I do, it causes us to argue. I don't wanna argue with you. I love you so so much." I told him.

"I love you too. And I don't wanna argue with you either, but its not a good reason. You're letting your jealousy make you hate the baby. That's not fair. It hasn't even been born yet." He told me.

"But I just don't like it okay?" I sighed. "If I got a girl pregnant, would you like the baby or the girl?" I demanded. He blinked at me a few times. "I wouldn't like the girl but I'd like the baby. Or at least give it a chance. Because it wouldn't be the baby's fault " he answered. I sighed.

"Well then we are two different people " I told him. He nodded. "Apparently so " he mumbled.

After a minute, he sighed.

"Is that really the only reason you hate the baby?" He asked. "No." I admitted after a second.

" I don't like that baby. At all. Because its hers. Because its related to her. I hate the baby for that." I admitted and he stared at me.

"There's more to it." He assumed. "No there's not " I lied. He looked at me for a second. "Don't fucking lie Michael. I know you're lying " he snapped.

"Well you're wrong because I'm not." I shrugged.