betrayal

"YOU FUCKING TALK TO TYLER!? YOU GOT HIS NUMBER!?" I screamed. He stared at me. "I didn't know he did-" he tried. "But you fucking knew that I don't like him. You knew he made me upset and uncomfortable. You fucking knew that Michael!" I exclaimed, tears forming in my eyes.

"I didn't-" he started. "Shut up Michael. I'm so fucking done with you." I told him, pulling out my phone and calling Alexis. "Hello?" She asked. "C- can you come get me?" I asked. "Yeah. What's wrong?" She asked. "Luke please" I heard Michael say but I ignored him.

"I'll explain later. Just, we should go shopping or something." I suggested. "Okay. I'll be there in 20 minutes." She told me. "Thanks " I told her. "Any time" she answered. I quickly pulled on a red and black plaid skirt and a black sweater, followed by a red flower crown and my favorite black sandals.

"Luke, princess" Michael said. "Shut up. I'm done." I answered. "And don't fucking call me princess." I added, adding venom to my voice. He sighed and I saw a tear go down his cheek. I wasn't doing my makeup as I knew I'd cry as soon as I left the room.

***

I walked in quietly, considering it was almost midnight and I was surprised to see Michael wide awake, sitting up in his still made bed, and I sighed. After putting my bags down on my bed, I walked over to him and as I got closer, was surprised with the fact that he was crying. It looked like he had been crying for quite a while.

I pulled him into my arms and he started sobbing. "Michael, baby, please calm down." I said, rubbing circles on his back. He sighed and buried his face into my chest. "L- Luke I" he started, sobs cutting him off as he stopped talking. "Shhh, it's okay Michael." I whispered.

We sat there like that for a little while, and he finally looked at me. "Luke, are you still leaving me?" He asked as his eyes glistened. He wasn't crying anymore. Good.

"No baby. I love you so much." I answered. He smiled.

"Luke, I really didn't know he did that. He said that he wanted to contact you and that you weren't uncomfortable with him, that you just got like that when you had alcohol. He said that he was your friend." He explained. I sighed. "I'm so so sorry Michael." I told him. He shook his head. "No. Its my fault. I shouldn't have believed him. God I'm so stupid." He said.

"You're not stupid." I answered, kissing his forehead gently. "Its fine Michael. Its not your fault. Its mine." I added. He looked into my eyes. "No. Its not. It's his fault." He said. I nodded.

***

"Kimmy turns four months pregnant tomorrow." I suddenly remembered. "Ew. Have fun being a dad." He told me. I sighed. "Why don't you like Kimmy?" I asked. He sighed.

"My boyfriend got her pregnant, she annoys me, her voice is high pitched, Shea a bitch," he started listing reasons. "Okay I get it." I interrupted. "I hope you realize though, that like none of us are done with college. We still have a year. The baby's gonna be born in 5 months. Since guys and girls can't share a room, the baby's gonna be here half the time." I cautiously told him.

"Yeah but I still dont like it." He whispered. "Michael, honey, its not the baby's fault. And I love it." I told him. He shrugged. "So?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't have to like it. And I won't. I don't fucking want a baby around. Especially one that you had with a girl!" He exclaimed.

"And that's not the baby's fault! What genuine reason do you have to not like it?" I challenged, raising my eyebrow. He rolled his eyes.

"You're fucking jealous" I added. "Jealous!?" He almost squeaked, and I nodded. "Why would I be jealous?" He demanded, making me shrug. He walked over to me and pinned me against the wall. "You're fucking mine Luke." He whispered, attaching our lips roughly.

I like jealous Michael.