shop

-Lukes pov-

I walked into Kimmys favorite baby shop, sighing when I looked around. The whole store was divided into sections, car seats, clothes, bottles, etc... ugh. There was so much in there, and I wasn't sure if she wanted to get all the stuff today or wait and get it all over the next three months.

I wanted to be back home with Michael. But it was only 11, and I couldn't go back until 4. I missed him. I wanted to cuddle and shit today. Not to mention I was sore so I had a bunch of aleve with me. It wasn't even my choice to come with her; while Michael was in the shower Kimmy called and begged me and annoyed me and wouldn't shut up until I just agreed to come.

I had to leave a note telling Michael where I was. But I'd rather be with him. I felt awful. He had been more alone lately, while I was with Kimmy, or talking to Kimmy, or talking about the baby. When one of those things weren't happening, we weren't really spending time together. We would be arguing, or sleeping, or showering. I missed him so much.

Today would probably lead to another argument. Michael was probably close to the point where he just gave up on our relationship. That thought literally hurt my chest. I didn't want him to leave. I needed him. "Luke, are you paying attention?" Kimmy asked. I nodded. "Let's go look at clothes." She said. I nodde and followed her. I didn't want to be here.

She immediately squealed, picking up a pink onesy with a bow on it. I smiled. "That's cute." I told her. She nodded and threw it in the basket.

***

After a squeal filled day of shopping and eating, I walking into the dorm to see Michael sitting on his bed with Calum. A bad feeling pooled in my stomach. Why was Calum there? What were they doing? What was he going to do? Fuck.