visit

5 months later

-Michaels pov-

I sighed and walked into our apartment to see Luke sitting on the couch with Emily, his baby. It was her very first time to our house, and she was three weeks old. It was my first time meeting her.

"Our official graduation is tomorrow." Luke told me after i kissed him gently. He was wearing pink sweat pants and a black t shirt. "Can you watch Emily for a few minutes? I need to go wash my face." He asked. I sighed but agreed. I didn't like the baby.

He gently handed her to me before going off. She made a small noise and i looked down at her. She was wearing a pink dress with black butterflies on it. In her hair was a pink bow.

Her hair was the exact same color as Luke's, and she looked just like him except her green eyes. She was beautiful.

"Hi Emily." I cooed. She stared at me and i smiled. She was so adorable. I sighed. "I don't like your mommy very much. But oh well. I like you. You're so adorable " i told her.

"You look just like your daddy." I added, kissing her forehead gently.

"You're so adorable Emily. I like you." I said and heard a giggle behind me. Luke came and stood by me. "I thought you hated her." He said. "Nope. I don't." I sighed. He smiled. "She looks like you." I told him. He smiled again.

"Lemme see her." He said, holding his hands out for her. "No!" I protested. "She needa a nap" he sighed.

"Does she have to?" I whined, looking at her face. "Yes" he answered. I gave him a pouty face and handed her off.