proud

Kimmy laid on the little bed thingy they had in the room in the hospital. The nurse lifted her shirt and spread some of the warm gel onto her baby bump. She put the thing on it and left it there, and on the screen you could kind of make out a tiny body.

She smiled and Luke giggled, looking at Kimmy. "That's my baby." He smiled. Kimmy nodded. "Its our baby." She said. Ew. I stood behind Luke awkwardly. I wanted a baby. So bad. A baby of my own. But that wasn't possible, seeing how I was gay. And Luke was having this baby, he was gonna be a dad. The little tiny human that was on the screen was half him. He had everything I wanted.

I was happy being gay, but sometimes I wished I wasn't. Just so I could have a child. I heard Luke giggle when the baby moved, and Kimmy laughed. I shouldn't have come. "Michael, look at my baby!" Luke excitedly exclaimed. I forced a smile and he squealed lightly. "I love it so much!" He announced. "Me too." Kimmy agreed.

"Now when can we find out if were having a boy or a girl?" Luke asked excitedly. "In like 20 minutes." The nurse said, taking the ultrasound pictures and walking out. He squealed as soon as she closed the door. He hugged Kimmy lightly before coming over to me and hugging me tightly. "Michael, I'm having a baby!" He exclaimed. I wrapped my arms back around him and smiled, kissing his forehead lightly.

"I know." I slightly giggled. "I can see that" I forced myself to laugh. "I'm so excited!" He jumped around slightly. "Yeah" Kimmy said. He was adorable, especially when he was this happy. I loved him so much.

When the nurse came back in, Luke literally squealed and Kimy smiled, more like grinned.