princess

We pulled in to the parking lot at the college and I looked over at Luke. He was asleep. I wasn't gonna wake him up. He'd gone through a lot and he needed sleep.

I got out and opened his door, undoing his seatbelt quickly. "Michael?" He mumbled. "Yes?" I asked. He sighed. "I had a weird dream. You said that you loved me and stuff like that" he said.

"That is weird." I answered.

Okay I know it was fucked up but I didn't want him to know how I felt. It was a mistake telling him earlier. I sighed and he refused to move or let me pick him up. We sat there talking for a minute about random things before I sighed.

"Luke, baby" I said. He looked at me. "What michael?" He asked. "It wasn't a dream. That really happened. I do love you and you're gorgeous and I really did kiss you and tell you that you're adorable when you blush" I admitted. "Michael" he said. I looked at him.

"Whyd you lie about it earlier?" He asked. I shrugged. "Because I don't want you to think I'm weird." I answered. "Michael" he whined. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you too " he said. I smiled and picked him up, starting to carry him inside. "Michael put me down!" He squealed. "Nope" I giggled.

"Whyyy" he whined. "Because you're a princess." I giggled. He smiled. "Whatever" he sighed, crossing his arms. We were getting lots of weird looks but I didn't care anymore. They could all fuck off for all I cared. I was giggling with the person I was absolutely in love with. I was literally holding the person I was in love with. The person I loved was in my arms, laughing with me and blushing and smiling in his cute ass pink skirt.

When we got back to our dorm, I set him down and kissed him gently. "Let's watch a movie or something." I said. He sighed. "Michael, I can't. I have to study." He frowned. I sighed. "No you don't." I disagreed.

"Michael, I really do. I'm at the same pace as the teachers." He frowned. "Like 99% of the people? You're that 1% princess." I said. He shrugged. "I like being ahead." He answered. I sighed. "Okay." I whined. He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks michael." He almost whispered. "No problem." I replied. He sat down at the desk, pulling out his pink sparkly bag.

I sighed, watching him pull out some books and notebooks, followed by his lilac pencil case. He opened one of the textbooks to the marked page and opened his pink notebook, finding the next available page and grabbing a pink striped pencil.

***

I woke up to see Luke with his head on the desk, light snores coming from him. He was so fucking cute. I checked the time. 1:30 am. He had been at that desk for 5 and a half hours. Poor baby.

I walked over there, shaking him lightly. "Luke, princess, wake up." I said quietly. He sighed and his beautiful blue eyes opened slightly. "What?" He groaned. "You passed out at the desk. You should get in bed." I suggested. "No. I need to get ahead." He said, sitting up. "No Luke." I sighed. "Yes Michael. I'm fine. I just needed a small nap. I slept for two hours." He said, pulling a 5 hour energy out of the front pocket of his bag.

He opened it and took a drink, making a face at the taste. "You need to sleep princess." I told him. "No. I got this. I'll have more energy in a second." He argued. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I sighed, sitting on my bed.

About two hours later, he came over to me. I was almost asleep. "Night michael." He whispered, kissing my forehead. Aw.

He pulled his skirt and sweater off and I watched him change into some yoga pants and a loose t shirt.

We had to be up for classes at 8. He would get around 3 hours of sleep. Poor baby.

"Good night princess." I mumbled.

He layed down and buried himself under his blanket.