asked

-Michaels pov-

I nervously drove home, turning and purposely taking the long way. I sighed as I reminded myself, again, that, no matter what way i took, i was gonna be home soon and that I was going to have to do it eventually...

The reminder didn't help my nerves in the slightest bit. In fact, it quite possibly made it worse. I turned again and saw a sign that was about four miles from the apartment. Fuck fuck fuck. No. A tiny wave of more nervousness came over me, and I lightly bit my lip as I continued driving, thanking god when i reached a red light.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to stop real quick...

I pulled into a small store and got out after strategically and, more important, slowly choosing a spot as far as possible from the door. The heat of the autumn day hit me as soon as I got out of the car, and I looked at the colorful sunset. It was gorgeous. Luke would love this, and I was almost certain that he was watching it from the window.

As soon as I stepped into the store, the welcoming coolness and pleasant, almost citrus scent was im the store.  Nice.

***

I got in the car with three bags full of junk food. Except a bag of pumpkin seeds, because little 10 month old Emily loved them, and they'd be helpful for when she came over and wanted a snack. Luke wanted to balance out her healthy and non healthy intake; he didn't want her eating too much junk.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I pulled into the driveway, and I smiled as Luke came running out, tightly wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and he straightened his pink skirt. "I missed you." He told me. "I missed you too princess." I answered and a big smile spread across me face.

The small box suddenly weighed one million pounds as I followed him inside.

I smiled and closed the door. "Wanna go to the carnival tonight?" I asked him.

***

We were in front of the ferris wheel, and i nervously sighed, getting on one knee and looking into his gorgeous, icy blue eyes. People turned and looked but I honestly didn't care.

"Luke, you mean the absolute universe to me. I love you so fucking much. Will you marry me?" I nervously asked.

"Yes."

Guys only a few more chapters. Sorry. And obviously there was a time skip.

Love you all lots like jelly snots.

Xx