convince

-lukes pov-

I sighed as michael walked back in the room. I couldn't ignore what happened simply because it kept going through my mind.

"Last night..." I said quietly. "Hm?" He asked. "What you said." I explained shortly. He nodded. "She was obviously jealous of how the skirt looked on you. It made your ass look better than hers ever will. And same with your legs." He said.

I felt my face turn red. "Thanks?" I said, unsure. "You really did look good in it " he mumbled. I turned even redder. "Don't fucking expect me to do shit like that all the time. It was a one time thing because I wanted to piss her off. Got it?" He suddenly burst. "Yeah" i quietly agreed. "Good" he said, sitting back on his bed.

"What do you have planned today?" I asked. "Why the fuck do you care? I'm not gonna do anything with you" he snapped. I rolled my eyes. "Just wondering. And even  if I wanted to, I have to study" I told him, grabbing my bag from its spot on the floor next to the bed.

Usually it was put up, but I had to study and do homework, and I didn't wanna forget. "Ugh. Youre in college. My friend Zayn is having a party tonight and he wanted me to invite you." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Not going" I hummed. "Why? You're in college. That's what you're supposed to do!" He complained. "No, you're supposed to study and learn so you can do something with your life." I shot back. He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever." He said. I wanted to go but I really had to study. I liked being ahead of the teacher, and at the moment I was at the same pace as all of them.

I blamed Michael. He was throwing my study schedule off. I always had to get up and clean or go get food or something because he refused. He didnt care if the dorm was clean and organized. And he always wanted food. He always made me go buy him food. Michael came over and sat by me.

"He really wants you to go Luke." He told me. "Sucks for him" I mumbled, pulling out my homework. He pulled it away from me. "Do your homework tomorrow. Its Friday night. Everyone wants you there. You're too, good. Innocent. Do something fun for once." He said, dangling my paper above me. Since he was taller, I couldn't reach it.

(And I really don't care if lukes taller than michael in real life okay? He's shorter than michael in this story)

"Michael give me my paper" I said. "No. You can study tomorrow. You're coming with me. Zayn would be so happy. And a lot of people want you there. They wanna see little innocent skirt boy at a party " he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Sucks for them." I said. "Luke." He said. "What?" I snapped. "They're saying you're too scared to. They're saying you're too innocent and fragile to go to a college party." He informed me. I sighed.

"Good thing I don't care what they think. Do you really think I'd wear leggings and skirts around campus if I cared what any of them think?"  I asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Or flower crowns or tank tops or blouses?" I added
He sighed. "Because guys don't usually wear those things. And you know i fucking get judged for it. Even I know that. " i said. He sighed again. "Luke, just go. Please?" He asked.

"Nope" i said, trying to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "I won't let them hurt you. You can take a break from studying for one night." He said.

"I've been fucking taking a break! For almost a week! I've studied twice since I moved here! Twice!! Because you're fucking it all up!" I yelled at him, making him flinch.

"Just one more night" he whispered. I sighed. "This is a one time thing." I hissed. "Yaaay!" He cheered.