wedding

-Michael's pov-

I stood under the wooden canopy that was covered in white flowers and light blue streamers hanging down. My princess was about to come down the aisle and I was feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement, as butterflies threw a party in my stomach. I smiled as Marry Me by Train started playing, and he began walking down the aisle, his dad's elbow linked with his. He looked beautiful in his white blouse and big, white, poofy skirt. It had a light blue belt around his waist and his makeup was lightly done. Around his neck was a sparkly, silver and diamond heart shaped necklace. On top of his carefully styled hair was a light blue flower crown. He was simply gorgeous.

I smiled at his small smile as he carefully and slowly, too slow it seemed, walked down the aisle. He looked down at his feet once in a while so that he could keep his pace and balance, but mainly we just watched each other. Excitement filled my entire body and it took everything I had in me to not let out the girlish squeals that wanted to escape me.

He was beautiful. He was perfect. He was mine. All mine.

I smiled as he came up to me and our hands connected. We wrote our own vows, and I stared into his beautiful, icy eyes as I recited mine.

"Luke Hemmings, I promise to love you and keep you forever. I promise to never leave you, and I will stay with you through everything you go through. I swear to support you throughout everything." (An sorry i suck at this shit),
The ocean eyes I was staring into were crying lightly as Luke said his, making me lightly cry as well. We said our I dos and I connected our lips passionately. We didn't pull away until several minutes later.

He's mine.