story

Sorry its been a while. School and shit.

"It doesn't matter" I told him. "Luke, of course it matters. I wanna know what the hell happened between you two" he said. I sighed, sitting up. "It really doesn't matter, okay? Its in the past." I answered. He sighed. "Luke, I love you. You can talk to me about anything." He told me.

"I love you too" I answered. "I just don't wanna talk about it." I added. He nodded. "If you change your mind you can talk to me." He told me. "Thanks" I mumbled. I sighed before getting up and walking out of the room, going into the bathroom. People were giving me weird looks as I walked in but I was used to it. I ignored it and splashed my face with cold water, wiping it dry and walking back out. I didn't wanna go back in the room, so I went outside. It was raining lightly and I sighed.

I stood there for a minute on my phone, looking around. It was really clear, as it was only raining a little. I looked down at my leggings and straightened my pink t shirt. My hair was messy but I didn't care. My goal at the moment wasn't exactly to go back to the dorm and get Michael to shut up about the whole Tyler thing.

Suddenly, the rain started falling faster and harder so, after sighing and seriously thinking about it, I went inside and slowly walked to my room. "Luke!" Michael exclaimed as soon as I walked in. "Hey" I answered.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You were gone for a little bit and now you're wet." He explained. "Oh, yeah. I went outside for a minute." I told him. He nodded and I took off my wet clothes. They weren't that wet but still, they were wet and I didn't want them on my body.

I pulled on my favorite grey sweatpants with the word love written in white and capital letters, followed by a pink and black striped t shirt. I cuddled back up to Michael, and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I love you " he told me. "I love you too." I answered. He kissed me lightly.

The next morning, he kissed me gently. "Good morning princess" he said, making me smile. "Good morning" I answered, followed by a yawn. I giggled when he yawned right after me. "I want pizza." He announced right after his yawn. I smiled. "I'll go get pizza. Let me get ready." I said, getting up. He smiled. "Yay" he said.

I quickly got ready and grabbed my keys. "I love you!" He called as I walked out. "Love you too" I answered before I closed the door. He'd probably be asleep when I got back. Oh well. I needed to clean and study when I got back, but I didn't want to.

***

"Who's Tyler?" He asked. I choked on my pizza and started coughing. When I caught my breath again, he sighed. "I need to know Luke." He added. "I know" I sighed. "I just, I don't want you to hate me." I added. "I won't ever hate you Luke." He told me. I smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you." I decided. He smiled. "Me and Tyler have known each other since we were tiny. Like 4 or 5. And when we were in middle school he started bullying me with some other people. And last time I saw him, he tried to fuck me. Then he said if I ever change my mind about him or I need someone to fuck then hell he there." I explained. I was staring at the wall the whole time, and I tried to make it as short as possible.

"I'm so sorry Luke." He said. I sighed. "Don't be. It's not your fault." I told him. "I love you" he answered. "I love you too." I answered.

Then his phone started ringing and I looked at the name.

Tyler