home

Luke was back from the ultrasound. Great.

He had a smile covering his face.

"WERE FINDING OUT THE GENDER IN A WEEK!" he exclaimed. I sighed. "Great" I sarcastically said and he nodded, fixing his slightly ruffled pink skirt. "Yeah, actually. It is" he said.

All we had done for the past two days is argue. Over everything. Absolutely  everything.

About food, about studying, about the baby, a lot, over cleaning. It was constant.

Maybe I didn't want to be with Luke. Maybe it wasn't worth all the drama. Maybe he'd be happier with his baby mama and his child. He probably didn't want me to interfere with that. So maybe I'd leave.

"I'm excited Michael. I fucking love the baby, okay!? Its my child!" He snapped. "I'm sorry if you can't accept that." He added. I felt terrible.

I loved him so much. I really did. "Luke, I'm not saying you can't love it. I'm just saying that I don't love it. Okay?" I sighed. "But WHY" he demanded. "I've told you." I growled. "That's not the full reason. Michael, please tell me." He said, sitting down. I sighed. I didn't want to.

"Because you're gonna leave me for it and for Kimmy and you're gonna forget about me and go be happy with your perfect family." I snapped before walking out of the room.