Likes the Playboy

Choi Sulli, who is cute and cheerful girl, started to leave her house to school. She always wear her wide and bright smile on her face. She's admired by her teachers for her studious and clever figure in her school. She regertted for her old stupid figure that made her exam results to fall down at the first year of middle school. So she decided to be a studious person in the second year.

The reason why she always smile and be cheerful is to hide her sadness. She doesn't want others to know about her miserable life. She has encountered many problems about her family since she was little.

She tried to make many friends in her school. So yeah, she has many friends around her expectledy. But unfortunately, all of her friends are just fake friends who pretend to be good in front of her. But in real, they are talking the gossip about her, behind her. Although she knows all about it, she's still trying to be a good friends for her friends.

She is always teased by male students. Because of her gaint body, they use to call her 'Giraffe'. She usually cries when they call her like that. But only when she's mad. It is ok to call her like that when she's normal. She doesn't take it serious and just smiles as always. So some male studens also became her friends.

At the previous test, she the highest score. So she has to move her seat to the first row since they must take their seat by their test scores. After the students had changed their places, Sulli took her seat in the first row which is next to the first row of boys.

Since the students must sit from left to right, she sat at the left side of the table which is next to the boy who got the fourth. While she was lecturing from the black board, she glanced at the boy next to her. Actually, she didn't looked at that boy, but at his pen which was the same with hers. Unexpectly, the boy got her gaze to his pen and looked at Sulli. As soon as their eyes met, Sulli quickly looked away because of embrassment.

That boy is no other than Kim Suho, who is one of the kingka of their school. Since he is the heartthrob of the school girls, of course he can catch Sulli's attenion, too. Sulli is one of the girls, right? She likes Kim Suho...

Since that day, Kim Suho becomes one of the boys who always tease Sulli. To be honest, Sulli feels happy everytime Suho gives attention to her. Since Suho is the male leader of their class, Sulli has to do many works with him. Sulli always helped her teacher at her duty. Although Sulli is not the female leader, her teacher mostly gives the work to Sulli. So many girls always feel jealous towards Sulli...

She went to her room and took her seat. She was doing her homework at the lunch break. Suddenly she heard one of her friend, Yura calling her.

" C'mon, Sulli. Let's play at the break.". " I'm sorry but I have to do my homework." , Sulli replied but still afraid Yura'll be mad at her." Hey... Homework is for doing at your home, not in the school..", Yura still tried to make Sulli to play. " But I don't like doing homework at my house.", She knows that she can't do her homework peacefully at her house. "Ok. Do as you like... But I'm not a studious person like you and I prefer playing in school. So, bye.". Sulli just smiled while looking at Yura who was already walking away. Then she resumed her study again.

On the other hand, Suho looked at the studying Sulli from his seat. "If I call her name, she won't look at me, right?", said Suho to his friend beside him without looking away from Sulli. " Why not??", his friend asked blankly. "Since we always tease her, she may hate us now." Suho answered hopelessly. But his friends know about Sulli well, "No. If we called her, I'm sure that she'll look at us. Since she is a kind person, she can't hate people that easily." , his friend explained like a professor who is teaching about Sulli. " Wait and look .... Sulli!", his friend called the studying Sulli from his seat which is next to Suho's.

As soon as Sulli heard her name, she quickly looked at where the voice came from. Her innocent and confused eyes met Suho's. " See? I said she'll look at.", his friend said proudly. But Suho couldn't hear him since he was busy for staring at Sulli. Before Sulli got back her attention to her book, Suho shot her with his charming smile. Suddenly Sulli felt uneasy for his smile and quickly looked away from that playboy. In her mind, she felt happy a bit that no one could know her happiness....

To be continued~~~

:-D O:-) B-) :O :-P ;-) :-)

Welcome from my third fanfic!!!
My beloved readers:)

The first chapter is boring, right?
I know it is borning...:'(

But I can't help it since it is a true story... I just want to write about her life and my readers to know more about her.. So although you're boring, please forgive me... O:-)

I hope you can give me votes and comments for this.... I hope.. I hope..

Nomu Saranghammida!!! :-*