Miserable Life

"Where is Omma?", Sulli asked her nanny, who foster her since she was born. "She's in her room.". Sulli nodded and headed to the room, which she shared with her mom. Her apartment contains two rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. She sleeps with her mom in a room and her nanny sleeps with her daughter in another room. She has a brother, who live in China for his study.

"Omma..", she stared at her mom who was already drunk. "Oh... Our daughter,Dr. Choi... come back home..", yeah.. Her mom want her to be a doctor. So her mom sometimes call her like that. Sulli sighed and changed her clothes. Then she climbed on the bed and started to try to sleep.

At the middle of her deep slumber, she heard that noise again. The shouting of her mom between their argument on the phone, her mom and her stepfather. Yeah, she has a stepfather. Her dad was dead since she was 10. Her mom also fought with her dad in front of her when she was little. So she has no peaceful family since she was born.

Her stepfather is a close friend of her dad. He has his own family too. Since her father's dead, her mom became the mistress of her stepfather.

That noise hit her eardrums almost everyday. She covered her ears with both of her palms and started crying... She should blame to who??? .....She can't blame her mom since her mom was beaten and cheated by her dad. Her mom became like that is all because of her dad. But she can't also blame her dad since he is her father. She can't blame her stepfather because her family is living with his money.....

So she thinks that this is not someone else's fault, but her own fault. She was wrong since her birth. It's all her fault since she was born with this miserable life...

The next day, while her nanny and her daughter went to the market to buy some food, she was studying in her nanny's room. She couldn't exist her room since her mom was with her stepfather right then. While her mom was in her deep sleeping, her stepfather went out of the room quietly. While she was studying, she noticed that the locking door knob was moving. It means that someone was trying to open the door from outside but fortunately it was locked. She knew that it was no other than her stepfather. So she just ignored and studied again.

But she heard the knocking sound on the door. "Ssul, open the door.", her stepfather commanded her. She didn't know what to do and trembling in fear. "Ssul.. I said open the door.". She got up from her seat and sat on the floor, under the study table. She couldn't stop trembling and kept preying her nanny to come back soon.

Her stepfather has touched her whole body since she was 8, whenever he got a chance to do. He rubs her body and kisses her roughly behind her family although he pretends like a good father to her in front of her mom. That's why she is afraid of him like that. She always tries to avoid him as much as she can. She can't also tell about it and her stepfather always takes advantage of her weakness. Her weakness is her mom. She loves her mom so much. She doesn't want her to be unhappy about it.

Besides, her mom became a mistress is all to earn money for her and her brother. Her mom sends money to her brother for his study. Sulli understands a motherly love well. And her dad always ignored about their career and cheated on her mom. Her dad only knows to waste the money which her mom earns. So her mom became complicated with another man even before her dad's death.

She realizes that she is not a pure virgin because of her stepfather although he had never abused her. She feels herself as a dirty girl because of his touches. She will have no dream about her first kiss since her stepfather took it. She want to stay like other girls who have their different dreams about their first kiss.... But she knows she couldn't... She wants to escape from her terrible life and school is her only way to escape even for a while....

At the last year of middle stage, her class is not the same with Suho's. Because her high result, she has to attend in the second class while Suho is in the fourth class. But she was teased about Suho by some friends in her new class. She doesn't complained about that because she was happy.

At the first day, her friends told her that her bag is same with the bag beside her. That beg belongs to a boy. Her friends told that the boy is Lee Taemin.... She became friends with him since Taemin is so friendly.

Their class have a student who gets the best score in basket ball. When the teacher gave him a prize for his success, Sulli didn't even look at him. She didn't care about him since her heart is now for Kim Suho. So she ignored other guys... expect her friends....

On the second week of the school, they have an English tutorial test. After they had ended the small exam in the class, the teacher picked their answered papers. The teacher offered the girls to check the answers of the boys and vice versa. When they got their papers back, Sulli got mad because her checker gave a mistake in her paper although she was right. She quickly looked at the checker's name at the bottom of the paper and found.............
Oh Sehun

:) :-D O:-) B-) :O :-* :-P

Sulli get a poor life, right???:'(

Our main male character finally apppears.....:-D

Give me some votes ad comments if you don't mind....O:-)

Thanks for reading.. I'll update soon....;-)

Nomu saranghemmida!!!!:-*