Rival

"Ssul.. Which one should I wear? The pink one or the white??", said Krystal holding the pink dress and white in her hands.

" You looks pretty whatever you wears..", said Sulli without looking away from the book she was reading.

" But it is my first day with him.. I want to be the most beautiful girl in his eyes..", said Krystal smiling like a kid who got an ice-cream.

Although Sulli felt happy for her bestfriend, she was still hurt for herself. But she tried to hold her pain.

" .. The pink one will be more suitable for you..", said Sulli smiling faintly.

" Ok!", then Krystal set the white dress on the bed and went into the bathroom with the pink one.

Sulli stared at the white dress on the bed.

'I didn't know even what his favourite colour is.. Will he like Krystal's pink dress...?'

Sulli faked a smile for her stupid thoughts. She was worrying for their date although it is not relative to her. After a while, Krystal went out while wearing the pink dress. She was so cute and gorgeous at the same time.

" Beautiful..", said Sulli smiling.

" You think he'll like that as you?", asked Sulli innocently.

" ..Oh... He'll like..", said Sulli with the painful heart.

" Ssul... Do you think he'll love me ?", said Krystal after she had sat beside Sulli.

".. O-Of course.. He'll love you.. How can a boy resist your beauty..?", said Sulli while her heart was crying.

Krystal chuckled blushing at her statement. After a while, Krystal's phone rang, a message tone. After she had read it, she smiled widely.

" He arrived. I've gotta go.. Ssul.. Take care yourself.. And don't wait for me to dinner.. I'll have dinner with him.. Bye.", said Krystal then she pecked Sulli's cheek.

" Bye..", Sulli smiled at her happy friend.

After the room's door had closed, a teardrop came out of Sulli's eye. She got up and went to the window. Her heart was ached like hell when she saw the lovey couple, the boy she loves and her bestfriend.

Sulli went out of the dark room for a walk around. She didn't have her dinner since she had no appetite. She adores the lonely street and night sky. It made her calm. So she chose to go outside than crying alone and feeling sad in the dark room.

Before she reached back to her house, her steps stopped beside the tree opposite to their house. She saw Sehun and Krystal in front of their house. Her tears started to roll down on her cheeks when she saw Krystal kissed Sehun's cheek. Sehun noticed that someone was looking at them since he was facing the tree. So he looked around the tree where Sulli stood beside. Fortunately, Sulli was already hiding behind the tree.

Although Krystal had entered the house, Sehun didn't leave.

" Come out of there.", said Sehun who already knew that Sulli was behind the tree. Sulli wiped her tears off and walked towards him. Sehun knew that she cried since he saw the strain of tears on her eyelashes.

" Are you happy now for seeing me with her?", said Sehun in an ironic sound.

" .. No.. Although my mind's happy for seeing you two together, my heart's still hurt.. But I'll be Ok later..", said Sulli confessing about her feelings. Sehun stepped forwards her but Sulli stopped him.

" Don't come. If Krystal sees us together close, it is unfair for all. You can't come near me since you're her now..", said Sulli pretending to be strong.

They stayed like that for a while, with the thick wall between them. They didn't say anything and stared at each other.

" You should go back home.. It's late.. Take care on your way..", said Sulli who looked away from him. Then she walked towards the door while Sehun was still standing there. But before Sulli could enter the house, Sehun spoke up.

" You are still the same. As the past , you're the first one who always breaks our eyes contact... You are still the same of you in the past.. You've never changed... Even your stare to me is still the same like before..", Sulli tried to ignore his words and walked again. But Sehun's next words made her stop again.

" Are you sure you won't regert.. if I love another girl..?", asked Sehun.

" Yes.. I'm sure.. I won't regert since this is the way I chose myself... Although my way is rough or not, I have to go until the end and .. I'll never turn back..", then she entered the house.

" Ok.. Let's go to the end.. I'll make you tell me that you love me.. I can see the love in your eyes.. Wait and see.. You'll be mine...", Sehun told himself as a whishper.

After Sulli had closed the door, she slided down her body against the door. She grabbed her aching chest and cried silently.

When Sehun and Krystal was having lunch at the cafeteria, a tall and handsome boy approached their table.

" Hi, Krystal!", said the boy after he had stood beside the table.

" Oh.. Kris! When did you come back?", said Krystal with the surprising tone.

" Yesterday.. Would you mind if I sat in this table?", said Kris taking off his sun glasses.

" Of course not. Have a seat.", said Krystal with a grin.

" Wow.. Krystal.. Do you have a boyfriend now.?", asked Kris.

" Oh.. Yes.. He's my boyfriend, Oh Sehun..", said Krystal blushing a bit. Then Kris stretched his hand out for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Kris.. Krystal's cousin.", Sehun accepted his handshake and smiled at him.

" Same pleasure to see you..", said Sehun.

At the middle of their conversion, Kris stunned for a while when she saw a gorgeous girl walking past.

" Who is she?", asked Kris to his cousin. The couple looked at the girl and found it is no other than ... Choi Sulli!

Krystal smiled and said, " She's Choi Sulli, my bestfriend and roommate.. Why are you asking about her?", asked Krystal like a innocent kid.

" I'm just falling for her.. She's so beautiful..", said Kris without looking away from Sulli.

Then a loud cracking sound ruined his gazing moment. A glass of water dropped from Sehun's hand after hearing Kris's words. Sehun's anger started to boil inside him because of his rival for Choi Sulli's love..

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)