In Your eyes

"You two know each other?", asked Krystal with the surprised eyes.

"Yes.. We were in the same school until the second year of high schol..", said Sehun without looking away from the shocking Sulli.

"You two are friends?", asked Krystal again.

"No.. But--"

"No.. We aren't friends.. We had never talked to each other... We just knew as.... schoolmates..", said Sulli interrupting Sehun's words.

"Ow.. Was there someone who noticed my cold girl?", asked Krystal smiling at her two friends.

"Of course.. I couldn't forget her even a day..", said Sehun with the serious tone while gazing at Sulli. Sulli quickly looked away and a silence wall appeared in the three people. But Krystal broke the silence ice when she noticed the sharp gaze of Sehun to Sulli.

"Wah.. Stop teasing.. Oh Sehun.. Your jokes can't hit my friend's icy heart...", said Krystal while laughing.

"Krys.. I've to go now.. I have the Science class..", said Sulli.

"Oh.. Ok.. So we'll leave too..", said Krystal glancing at Sehun.

"Bye..", then Sulli left the two alone under the tree.

"Let's go...", said Krystal grabbing Sehun's arm whose was looking at the leaving Sulli.

"Why did she become like that?", asked Sehun suddenly on their way to the class.

"Who? ... Sulli? ... Why is she?", asked Krystal in confusing.

"She wasn't cold that much before. And she wasn't lonely like that.. At least she used to wear her bright smile in front of her friends.. But now.. I couldn't see that smile even though you're with her...", said Sehun putting his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"Ow.. She only smiles when we meet alone... She doesn't smile in front of the strangers..", said Krystal.

"Why?", Sehun didn't give up asking.

"She has a hard life since childhood... She told me once that she wasn't like that before. She was smiling all the time to hide her pains... But she suffers a lot. The more she tried to hide her pains, the more the pains are... She became hard to believe people... She thinks that staying away from the people is the safest way for her.. So she tries to push the people away from her with her icy figure..", said Krystal explaining to Sehun.

'Pains.. Which pain are you suffering..? Sulli.... What is your hard life...? Although I don't know about that, I want to protect you from that life... I want to heal you if I can...'

"Krys.. How about going to the beach this weekend?", asked Yoona.

"Hmm.. It sounds Great..", Krystal replied with a smile.

"Ok.. So I'll plan to go ..", said Yoona. Krystal looked at Sehun and caught that he was spacing out.

"Sehun... You'll go with us, right?", asked Krystal tapping his hand.

"Hmm? Where?", asked Sehun who just came out from his deep thought.

"Of course, the beach..", said Krystal.

"I'll think about it..", said Sehun smiling at Krystal.

"Well... Hey guys.. Will it be ok for you if I take Sulli with me?", said Krystal to her friends.

"Of course... we won't mind.. But your ice princess will come easily? She doesn't like hanging out?", said Yoona.

"She'll. If I ask to, she'll come. I can bet.", said Krystal.