Goodbye

While Sulli was coming back from the cafeteria, she heard someone is calling her name from behind. As she turned to see who it was, she found Yura who is one of her friends from section B.

"Hey! How's things going during these times?", asked Yura while smiling to Sulli.

"Pretty well.. I'm fine.. And you?", said Sulli walking side by side with Yura.

"I'm well too... By the way, we have a fresh couple in our class..", said Yura.

"Which one?", said Sulli who already knows that she was about to listen her gossiping.

"Her.", said Yura pointing at Bae Suzy who was just passed beside them.

"With whom?", said Sulli with no interesting tone.

"Our basket ball champion..", said Yura. After hearing her words, Sulli immediately stopped her way.

"W-Who?", Sulli asked again to be sure what she heard.

"Oh Sehun...", said Yura. As soon as she heard that name, her world turned upside and down. Her heart sank to the bottom.

"Oh.. My friends are calling me.. I'll leave first.. Bye..", said Yura and went to the group of her friends leaving Sulli alone.

Sulli went to upstairs, to her class, holding the handle of the ladder. Her knees felt weak and her body was almost trembling. Slowly, her eyes became blur because of tears. Before she could reach her class, she bumped onto someone. That person held her arms to prevent to fall down. She looked at the person with her watery eyes and found .... Oh Sehun.... who was the person she didn't want to see the most at that time.

Sehun was shocked as soon as her tears started to flow down. Finally Sulli pulled herself away from his hands and walked towards her room. Sehun got dumbfound at his spot and looked down at his hands. He saw in her eyes not only her tears but also ..... her pain.... She was hurt....

As soon as Sulli had sat beside Jiyoung with her tears, Jiyoung got surprised at her best friend.

"OMG! Ssul.. What's happening?", asked Jiyoung with a worrying face. But Sulli couldn't answer her friend and just cried harder.

"Ssul.."

"Cupid..", finally Sulli tried to speak.

"Why?.. Cupid.. What happened to him?.. Or... What happened to you..?", said Jiyoung in a concern tone.

"... I love him...". Sulli's words made Jiyoung startled. Although she already expected that words from Sulli, it could still make her gasped.

"I love him.. What should I do now..? I love him deeply... in my heart..", said Sulli clasping her chest.

"So why? You can love him.. It's not a problem..", Jiyoung couldn't still understand her tears.

"I shouldn't love him... I'm falling in love with the wrong person..", said Sulli.

"Why not? You love him.. He may love you too.. Why--", Jiyoung couldn't end her sentence.

"He doesn't love me! .. I'm not the one he loves...", said Sulli then she ducked her head on her desk.

"What are you talking about?", asked Jiyoung.

"He has a girlfriend now.. While I'm falling for him, he is falling for another girl... not for me..",Jiyoung didn't know what to say while looking at her friend breaking....

While Sehun was sitting at his seat, his friend tapped his shoulder from back. He turned into reality from his thoughts about Sulli.

"Your girl is looking at you..", said his friend pointing at Suzy who was staring at Sehun.

"Yah! How many time I'll repeat my words?! That girl is not my girlfriend.", said Sehun while raising his voice.

"If not, why is this news spread around the school?".

"Rumors can't control. They are easy to be spread. You understand? Clueless you...", then Sehun left the room.

'Why is she crying..? Is something happened to her..? Is she crying because of Suho..? Why does she like him..? I know.. Sulli... Although you look at me, your mind is already occupied with Suho ..or Taemin...'

Yeah.. Suho started to like Sulli since the start of their high school. Sehun thought that Sulli still likes him. That's why he's afraid... This is the reason why he couldn't talk to her.. Suho is the kingka of their school... Taemin is her friend.. But he is nothing.. He is nothing to her... He's afraid that she'll reject his confession... He didn't know that Sulli loves him.....

Sulli tried to ignore and avoid Sehun as much as possible. Sehun couldn't understand her sudden changes... It was rare to see her eyes again..

Sulli was sitting at a bench under the tree alone with her broken heart. She didn't realize that she was crying since she closed her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a blur vision of environment because of her tears. When she saw clearly, she found Sehun standing from a far and looking at her with the sad eyes. She quickly wiped her tears and got up from the seat. Then she walked towards her class and away from ... him... She couldn't understand why he keeps looking at her... although he already has a girlfriend....

'How does he think of me..? He looks for me to have fun..? I'm a doll to play for him...? Oh Sehun... If you can't love me, don't give me the false hope.. Please.. Please... don't look at me with that meaningful gazes..."

Sulli decided to remove the school at the second year of highschool. Sohyun would be in the same school with her... Jiyoung would not be in the same one although she would remove too.

At the last day of their first year, Sulli felt that someone looking at her for a long time while she was waiting for her friends at the school gate. She knows who it was. She tried not to look him back but she ended at staring at him like before... It might be their last gaze....

She was shocked that she saw the tears in his eyes. And he smiled at her although his eyes was full of tears... She smiled him back with her teary eyes...

Sehun realized one thing after he had seen her smile and tears...

'I'm too late... When I realized her love gazes, she is already leaving this school... She is already leaving me... I wish I can see her again so that I can confess about my feelings.... But now.... Goodbye .... My gazing girl...'

Sulli realized one thing after she had seen his smile and tears...

'I'm too late.... When I realized his love gazes, I'm already leaving this school... I'm already leaving him.... I think the fate doesn't want us to be together.... We can't be together for now.... If the fate allow to continue our destiny, I want to see him again... But now ...... Goodbye.... My gazing boy....'

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-) ;-) :-P

Hello my lovely readers...

I hope you can understand Sehun's feelings... and why he couldn't confess to Sulli...

Please keep voting and commenting....

Nomu saranghammida!!!:-*