Dry Skin

" I'm really glad to know that you two are together now..", said Jiyoung clapping her own palms. They were meeting at a café near Sehun's apartment.

" You look happier than me, Jiyoung..", said Sulli smiling to her friend.

" Of course, I'm really really happy for your love.. To be honest, I want this love more than my own love..", said Jiyoung that caused the couple smiled. Although everyone were against their love, there was Jiyoung who really supported for thier love with the real mind.

" Sehun, you know how much she loves you?", asked Jiyoung that made Sulli's face turned like a tomato.

" Yah.. What are you talking about?", said Sulli. But the two people ignored her words.

" How much?", asked Sehun with the twinkle eyes.

" A lot.. Maybe, she loves you more than herself..", said Jiyoung.

" Yah! Stop it..", said Sulli with her blushing face.

" Is it true??", said Sehun teasing Sulli.

" Ah.. I don't know.", said Sulli trying to hide her blushing face.

" Of course. She attached your gazes so much.", said Jiyoung.

" Really?", Sehun asked to Sulli.

" ... Yes.. She's right.. I really attached your gazes..", said Sulli not blushing anymore.

" She even cried because of you.", said Jiyoung. Her words made Sehun sad. He didn't know that his girl was crying because of him.

" .. I made you cry..", said Sehun smiling faintly. Sulli realized well that her boy was now upset.

" No. It's not because of you.. It's just because I was so sensitive at that time..", said Sulli trying to console him.

" .. Y-Yes.. She was so sensitive.. She even cried when you ignored her because of other girls..", said Jiyoung also trying to console Sehun. Her words made Sehun's face lighten up.

" So have you felt jealous for me..?", Sehun asked to his girlfriend.

" .. Yes.. I felt sad and angry at the same time whenever I saw you with other girls..", Sulli confessed honestly.

" You know we have even a secret name for you..", said Jiyoung.

" What is it?", asked Sehun excitedly.

" Cupid ", said Jiyoung and Sulli giggled a bit after hearing that nickname again.

" Why 'Cupid' ? I don't think I have hepled others to be a couple..", asked Sehun confusingly.

" Of course, you didn't. But your girlfriend did. She helped me and Dongwoo... She was a cupid for me.. That's why your secret name became 'Cupid' .. Whenever we talked about you, we used that name instead of 'Sehun' ..", Jiyoung explained to Sehun.

" So that's why you chose the cupid dolls for us?", Sehun asked to Sulli who was sitting beside him. Sulli nodded like a little kid smiling widely.

" Sulli.. Why do you like me?", asked Sehun while they were having dinner at the apartmant.

" I don't like you.", said Sulli seriously.

" What? Why?", Sehun felt shocked because of Sulli short and negative answer.

" Because I love you.", her words could change Sehun's pouting lips into a smile.

" So why do you love me?", asked Sehun again.

" I don't know well .. But I think maybe .. because of your gazes..", said Sulli imaging his charming eyes at their school.