Cold Girl

"Who is Oh Sehun?", Sulli asked her friends hitting the dask with her fist.

"Oh Sehun, Oh.. The one who got the best score in basket ball..", said Sohee who is one of Sulli's friends since their childhood.

"Who is he?!", Sulli didn't really know who Oh Sehun is.

"The one who sat at the third row from behind.", Sohee pointed at the boy beside the wall.

Sulli looked at that boy and grabbed her paper. She then straight headed to her English teacher. She complained about it because she doesn't want to be punished since she is true. After the teacher had confirmed that her answer was true, Sulli went back to her seat with a smile. Then the teacher punished the students who had mistakes and she went out of the classroom.

Sulli felt someone looking at her and so she looked around. She found that guy staring at her. Sulli looked at Oh Sehun with a sharp glare. But Sulli got a soft gaze and smile from Sehun. She had no idea why Sehun was looking at her with a smile. Choi Sulli thought that Sehun didn't know her since she knows him only for that answered paper. In their new class, only Sulli's friends know her. She had never seen Oh Sehun anywhere at this school although they are in the same school. Sehun is new guy for Sulli and so she thought Sehun might not know her either.... But how did he know her...? Why is he staring at her...?

They stared at each other for almost 10 minutes. Finally Sulli turned into reality and broke their contact. She quickly looked away from him and turned her head to her friend, Seungi who was her seatmate.

"He's staring at me deeply, and I feel uneasy about that.", Sulli told to Seungi.

"Who?", Seungi asked her confusedly.

"Oh Sehun...", Seungi looked towards Sehun after she had heard Sulli's answer.

Seungi noticed that Sehun's gaze towards Sulli was too deep as much as Sulli might get a whole in her.

Since that day, Sehun always stares at Sulli from a far. Seungi noticed that but Sulli didn't even realize that Sehun looked at her.

Sulli got teased by many students about Suho. Whenever Sehun sees that Sulli laugh because of Suho, he felt a pain in his heart.

"Why can't you see me? Why do you ignore me and keep looking at only him?" , Sehun thought. He didn't realized why Sulli likes to a guy who doesn't like her back.

Yeah, Sulli is now teased not in the older way. All people thought that only Sulli likes Suho and Suho doen't feel the same way as her. Suho's friends also teased Sulli but their relationship became destoryed slowly. Suho's busy with his girlfriends around him and Sulli avoided him. So they didn't even talk to each other like before.

Day by day, Sulli is wigged by many students in school for that Sulli seems clingy to Suho. Sulli felt uneasy about the glares around her about Suho. But Suho didn't even care about her and never told that he likes Sulli. He felt even proud that Sulli has a crush on him.

So Sulli hated Suho slowly and she thinks that she doesn't have to be told like that because of a random playboy. She got depressed and lost many friends. Even her closed friends talked the gossip about her. So she lost her way to escape from her miserable life. She became depressed not only in her house but also in her school. The result of that is Sulli turned into a cold girl.

Sulli attends a course after school. At there, she sat between Taemin and Sohyun who are also her classmates but they aren't her seatments at school. Taemin, Sohyun and Sohee believe Sulli that she doesn't like Suho anymore. Sohee doesn't attend that course but she sticks Sulli at the school time. Even Sulli doesn't usually smile in front of everyone like before, but she is still a chummy girl in front of her three friends.

Sulli noticed that a cute girl in their class. The girl named Daeun. Although Sulli got mad when her classmates teased her about Suho, Sulli doesn't usually take serious when Daeun teases her. Sulli thinks that Daeun is a cute girl for her. Sulli knows that Daeun likes Sehun since that news was spread around their class. But Sehun treats her like a close friend. But in other eyes, Sehun likes Daeun too.

One morning, only Sulli, Daeun and Sehun were in their class since it was too early for the class started. Daeun and Sehun laughed together and joked each other. Daeun is happy for sure but Sehun glanced at Sulli for many times. But the girls didn't notice about his eyes. Finally, their laughing got the studying Sulli's attention. So Sulli looked towards them with a thought.

" Daeun is a lucky girl... The boy she likes also likes her back.... How admire they are..."

Sulli totally forgot about the gaze between her and Sehun about a month ago......

:-D :) O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hey, my cute readers....

I know my story is boring....
So please forgive me....

But I feel sad when I saw the rate of getting votes is down slowly..:'(

If you give me votes and comments, I'll feel HAPPY for sure....:-D

Nomu saranghammida!!!:-*