Three words from you

While Sulli was walking to her class, she saw the two girls blocking her way.

" Yah.. Choi Sulli, which mask are you wearing now...?", said one of the girls mocking at Sulli. Sulli didn't dare to look at them and just stared at the ground.

" Yah! Are you deaf or mute at so sudden?", said the girl. But Sulli didn't utter a word that made the girls boil. Finally, the girl grabbed Sulli's hair with one of her hand and pulled backwards that made Sulli look up them. Sulli didn't yell but her expression was obvious that she was bearing the pains.

" Choi Sulli, you're wearing your usual icy mask again? Relieve your true self. Should the slut wear her slutty mask?", said the girl then they both bursted into laughing until someone broke the grip on Sulli''s hair.

"So which mask are you two wearing now? Evil mask?", asked Sehun with a little anger.

" Sehun, mind your own business.. You interfered her cases everytime. What are you to her?", asked the girl.

" I'm her boyfriend. I have the right to protect my girl.", said Sehun firmly.

"Omo. It's right that Choi Sulli's good at attracting to men. She can fascinate her bestfriend's boy...", said the girl giggling.

" Get away from her now!", said Sehun with the fiery eyes.

" Let's go...", said the girl to her friend and left them alone.

When they disappeared out of their sight, Sehun turned to look at Sulli. She didn't move even an inch with her messy hair. Sehun combed her hair with his fingers and stared at her teary eyes.

" I think.. I can like you as a normal girl now.. But it seems I was wrong..", said Sulli between her sobs.

" ... What are you talking about .. ?", asked Sehun confusedly and sadly.

" We can't be together although you broke up with Krys... The real reason why we can't is ... me... Because I'm... a .. slutty girl.. My black image can destory your white background...", said Sulli.

" No.. I said I don't care.. I'm enough if you're with me.. I don't need anything expect you... You're the one who I want.. I need and.. I love.", said Sehun grabbing her both forearms.

" And why did you bear all that they were mocking at you.?", asked Sehun.

" So what can I do..? All they said is.. truth.. I'm the dirty girl..", said Sulli softly.

" No. You're innocent. The dirt is just covering your pure mind. I'll clean the dirt with my love.. So just rely on me and... don't push me away anymore....", said Sehun then he pulled her into his chest.

Sulli cried like a baby in his embrace.
Sehun doesn't want to see her breaking anymore.
Someone, who was far away from them, glared at them with the jealous eyes.

" Sulli... Did Krystal really forgive you..?", asked Sehun while they were sitting at the bench under the cherry tree of their campus.

" Inn.. You got surprised, right..? To be honest, I can't believe it until now..", said Sulli smiling.

" But... you shouldn't believe her easily.. She's the one who made you to struggle in this situation...", said Sehun but Sulli didn't accept it.

" No.. It's not her.. She can't do that..", said Sulli with the unsure expression.

" So who? ", asked Sehun.

" ... I don't know .. But I wish it wasn't her.. Even if she did it, I'm ok.. with that.. She may do it because she want me to realize my fault..", said Sulli.

Sehun sighed a bit but he didn't complain her anymore since he knew that he couldn't break the trust between them. Besides, he had no witness to tell Krystal like that.

The long ice covered upon the couple while a warm flower blossomed upon a girl who was eardropping their conversion. She wanted it that Sulli believed her more than Sehun.

Krystal walked closer to them and said, " Ssul..". The couple looked at her as soon as they heard her voice.

" Oh.. Krys..", Sulli got up from her seat.

" Hi, Sehun..", Krystal greeted at the boy with a warm smile. But she got no response from him expect a frown.

" .. Ssul.. Let's go to the cafeteria.. I'm hungry..", said Krystal caressing her tummy. Sulli smiled at her cuteness and nodded. Krystal shot her last smile at Sehun and left with Sulli.

Sehun and Sulli was walking side by side along the Han River. Sulli thought now all her troubles got rid out of her. She felt really happy and perfect in her life with her bestfriend, Krystal and the one who she really loves, Sehun. She doesn't need anything now.. She can satisfy with her love life..

Suddenly a little girl crashed onto her while she was spacing out. She quickly helped the kid to stand up. The kid didn't cry even a bit.

" Wah.. You're so strong.. You don't cry even when you fall down..", said Sulli bending her body to reach the kid's level.

" Yes.. My mom told me not to cry and Crying is the most obvious thing which show how much I'm weak..", Sulli felt embarrassed for not being strong even as much as a little girl.

" Unnie.. I've to go now.. My mom's calling me.. Bye Bye..", said the girl bowing at Sulli and left.

" That girl's really cute..", Sulli whisphered herself while gazing at the running kid.

" Don't worry .. We can have a cute daughter like her later..", said Sehun that made Sulli blushing.

" Who said you'll beget for my daughter..?", said Sulli hiding her blushing face.

" Wow.. My girl's blushing? Eww.. You're really cute..", said Sehun laughing.

" Yah.. Don't tease me..", said Sulli that made Sehun more laugher.

" Yah! Oh Sehun!", said Sulli then bit her lower lip.

" .. Ok.. Ok..", said Sehun keeping down the acceleration of his laugh.

" Do you like to tease me that much..?", asked Sulli smiling.

" Hmm?"

" ..I had never seen your laugh until now..", said Sulli.

" .. Inn.. I like to tease you.. I like to see your blushing face.. I like your everything.. That's all because.. I love you..", said Sehun stopping his steps at the river side.

Sulli stopped her steps either and stood beside him and said, " Thanks..".

" For what..?"

" For all..", said Sulli smiling.

" .. Fine.. But 'Thanks' is not the right word I want to hear from you..", said Sehun enjoying the view of the river.

" So what do you want to hear..?", asked Sulli innocently.

" You know what it is. .. The three words I want to hear from you.. the most..", said Sehun.

Sulli realized what he meant. She tiptoed to reach his ear and whisphered, " I love--". She stopped her words when Sehun turned his head to face her, when he accidently kissed her lips. " ---you..".

As soon as he heard her uncertain confession, Sehun smiled widely.

" Tell me again..", said Sehun cupping her cheeks.

" .. I love you..", Sehun leaned closer to her and captured her lips again. They smiled between their kiss.

It was their first sweet kiss, not the old painful ones....

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P :-) :-*