Never let you go

"Please give me a chance to be with you..", said Sehun.

"Why? .. Why are you saying that now? .. Why didn't you say before?!", said Sulli sobbing.

"I'm sorry... Sorry for being coward before... But now.. I'll try.. I'll try to prove my love...", after hearing his words, Sulli raised her hands and hugged him back.....

" Why?.. Why was you afraid to confess me..?", said Sulli while they were sitting at the shore.

" I thought that .... you likes ... Suho or Taemin... not me.. That's why I couldn't confess you..", said Sehun.

" I thought you weren't same like others... Although people misunderstood me, I thought.. you didn't... But I was wrong.. You're just like them...", said Sulli while looking at the peaceful sea.

" No.. It's not like that.. I believe you.. But my mind frightened me.. Suho was the kingka of our school and ... Taemin was your friend ... But ... I was nothing for you ..", said Sehun staring at the side of Sulli.

" But why couldn't see that in my eyes..?", said Sulli.

" I didn't realize your eyes .. until the last day. When I realized that, I was too late.. Then I promised myself... If I can see you again, I will never let you go... again..", said Sehun. Then he took her hand and interwinded with his. Sulli smiled while looking at their tying hands...

While they were eating the dinner, Sehun kept looking at Sulli all the time. Whenever their eyes met, he couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

After the dinner, they went back to the hotel. But on their way, when the others talked joking, Sehun and Sulli was walking behind their back. Suddenly Sehun grabbed Sulli's wrist and ran away from them.

" Where are you taking me to?", asked Sulli while running.

" A place where is full of fun.", Sehun replied while holding her hand tightly.

Sulli was so surprised because of the place they were standing at, .... The Night Market ....

" Let's go..", said Sehun stepping forwards and still holding her hand. But Sulli didn't move even a bit and released the grip on his hand.

" Why?", said Sehun after he had seen the startled girl.

" I'm going back.", said Sulli while turning back to the opposite side. When Sulli started to walk away, Sehun blocked her way by standing in front of her.

" Sulli... What's wrong?", asked Sehun with the worrying tone.

" ..... I'm ... I'm afraid of the crowd..", said Sulli looking at the ground. So Sehun remembered what Krystal said that Sulli was afraid of people.

" Sulli...", Sehun held her chin to look at him.

" Why? .. Why are you afraid?", asked Sehun.

" I don't know.. I'm just afraid .... I don't like people..", said Sulli looking at Sehun with her frightening eyes. Sehun held her shoulders and spun her body to face the crowd again.

" Look... They can't harm you.. They can't do anything to you.. You don't need to be afraid ..", said Sehun holding her shoulders from the back.

Then he held her hand again and dragged her into the market. At first, Sulli didn't follow him. But Sehun didn't give up until Sulli entered the market. Finally, Sulli gave him up and followed him.

Whenever someone approached her, Sulli squeezed Sehun's hand. Sehun could feel that well. He could see some fear in her eyes. But he wanted her to face the people and world, not only her world but also the real world.