Do I really love?

At the first year of high school, Sulli attended at the section A, Sehun attended at the section B and Taemin at C. But Sehun and Sulli could still meet since their classrooms are beside to each other. Besides, they also could see at their Math class before the school time.

Sulli couldn't stay peacefully because of the teasing. Taemin's friends teased her with Taemin and Suho's friends teased her with Suho. She had many couple things with Taemin when they were friends. But finally she felt guilty about his gifts. So she gave all back to him. Although Taemin asked her why, she didn't answer that.

Sehun and Sulli still stayed like that. They stared at each other like usual. So Sulli felt nothing. She didn't feel angry at him anymore. She doesn't want to know why he didn't talk to her. She just felt happy whenever he stared at her...

One day, while Sulli walked towards her class, she heard Suho's name. Then she saw his friends walking from the opposite side from her and shouting 'Suho'. So she realized that they were teasing her about Suho again. So she ran to the class ignoring them. But before she could reach her class, she met Sehun in front of his class.

He stared at her with an unusual look. Sulli could see .... the anger in his eyes..... He glared at her... While Sulli was looking at him with the confused eyes, he broke their eyes contact first. Sulli was shocked since it was the first time that he broke their eyes contact. Although they stared at each other for the nth time, Sulli is the one who always breaks their gazes.

But now, why?
Why did he break the gaze first? What does it mean?
What did he want her to know?

As she reached their class, Sohyun went to her.

"Why can't they stay without teasing you with that arrogant king?", said Sohyun crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What are you talking about?", Sulli couldn't understand what her friend talking about.

"They teased you with Suho again, right?", asked Sohyun.

"How did you know?", asked Sulli.

"Their loud voice was too loud to hear for people in that class and next class.", said Sohyun while taking her book out.

' Sehun might hear that too.... By the way, why was he angry at me?? Is it because of that?? ... Is it because that I was teased with Shuo???'

Sulli felt funny and happy instead of feeling sad. Sulli couldn't stop smiling whenever the angry face of Sehun appeared in her mind... Although Sehun stared at her with an angry gaze at that morning, she could see his warm gaze at that afternoon.

Sulli and Jiyoung studied at the corridor. After the bell had rang, they was about to go but something stopped them. That was .... a white rose.... That rose fell from above Sulli. While Jiyoung was picking the rose from the ground, Sulli looked up to upstairs. But she found no one. She took the rose from Jiyoung and placed it on the table near them.

She thought that was dropped from someone. Yeah.. It was true.. But the rose didn't accidentallly drop... Someone purposely made it fall down in front of Sulli... Someone.... No one could know that who it was....

Sulli and Sehun was waiting in front of their Math class since the door wasn't opened at that time. Sulli was sitting at the bench on the left side of the door. Sehun was sitting at the bench on the right side of the door. Sehun was staring at Sulli as she was the only one he could see.

But Sulli just hanged her head down hiding her blushing face. Although the weather was cold, Sulli could feel the sweat on her forehead. Her heart beat was really fast and her hiding face was red like a tomato.... That was a unforgettable memory of them....

When Sulli went to the downstairs, she saw Taemin on her way. She tried to ignore him and continued her way.. But when she passed beside him, she felt something wired. That thing... of last year... that she felt every evening before she went back home.... Taemin was ruffling her hair....

The worst thing was that.... Sehun saw that... Sulli quickly took his hand away from her and quickly looked at Sehun. She didn't saw the anger in his eyes that time.... but she found sadness.... His eyes was full of sadness... Taemin is Sehun's friend and Sehun knows well that Taemin can get more chance to be with Sulli than him.

He was afraid that Sulli would choose Taemin over him... But he could do nothing... He blamed himself for that he couldn't confess to Sulli like Taemin did. Why does he always shut his mouth whenever she is in front of him....?

The next day, while Sulli was heading to her class, she saw Sehun on her way. But she found something wired unlike usual. She found that... Sehun was laughing while talking with two girls... She felt a knife piercing into her heart... He didn't even see her and totally ignored her... She had never seen him like that... Whenever they see, he always stares at her... only her...

As she reached her class, she sat at her seat lifelessly. After a while, she felt something flowing on her cheek... The tear... Her tear... She was crying.... She wanted to hold her tears back, but she couldn't.... The more she tried to control her tears, the more she felt hard to breathe... So she let them flow.. She cried hard as much as she could.

When Jiyoung arrived and saw her crying face, she got panic for her bestfriend. Although she asked Sulli why, Sulli didn't answer her. So finally,

"Is it because of.... Cupid?", asked Jiyoung.

Since Sulli knows that she couldn't lie Jiyoung, she nodded while tearing falling down on her cheeks.

"Do you ... love him now?", asked Jiyoung hesitating because she was worrying that Sulli may love Sehun.... Jiyoung thinks that Sulli shouldn't fall for Sehun. How can her friend fall for a guy like Sehun?... They're not sure even that Sehun likes Sulli or not... What if Sehun doesn't like Sulli..? As for final, Sulli would be the one who would get hurt....

"I don't know..", said Sulli. But after hearing her unsure answer, Jiyoung already realized that Sulli is already in love with Sehun...

"Don't try to lie yourself anymore... You already love him, Ssul...". After hearing Jiyoung's words, Sulli couldn't think anything properly...

'Am I really fall for him..? This is the first time I cry because of a boy... I had never cried like that.. I had never felt in that feelings... Is it ... love...? Why am I hurt so much now...? ...Do I really love.... him...?'

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hello, my dearest readers...

How is this chapter...?

I can notice that this story is reducing votes slowly...

So please support me with your votes and comments..... O:-)

Nomu saranghammida!!! ♡♡♡:-*