Gazes are Love

" Ahh!!"

" Sulli.. Please bear a bit more..", said Sehun holding Sulli's hand tightly.

" Mrs.. Please try a bit more.", said the doctor.

" Ahh!! .. Sehun.. I don't think I can hold the pain anymore..", said Sulli and pressed her lips against each other hardly. Sehun didn't know how to do and his expression was really uneasy for seeing his wife in pain ... while giving birth to their first child.

" Mrs.. A bit more please for the last time..", said the doctor again. Sulli tried as much as she could. Who could know that Sehun's heart was really buring...

" Sulli.. You can do it.. You're a strong girl..", said Sehun while the tears were already building in their eyes. Sulli squeezed his hand more to bear the pains. Sehun leaned closer to her and kissed her sweating forehead deeply until they heard the crying of their baby.

" Congratulation, Mr and Mrs. Oh... Your baby was born as a pretty and healthy girl..", said the doctor while the baby was still in her arms.

Sehun smiled widely as soon as they heard that their baby is a baby girl. Sulli told him once before that she wants a baby girl. Of course, Sehun wouldn't complain and follow what she wants. But he was ready to give his love to their first child, weather their baby is boy or girl.

Sehun looked at his dear wife who was smiling faintly gazing at their baby girl.

" Good job, my lovely girl..", said Sehun caressing her hair. Sulli gave him a weak smile to him while trying to get her normal breath.

" Sehun.. Do you remember what today is?", asked Sulli who was staring at her daughter's sleeping face.

" Of course.. Today is our 2nd anniversary..", said Sehun confidently.

" You're right.. But you're still wrong.. I didn't mean to our anniversary..", said Sulli and then hugged her husband while they are in their sleeping positions.

" So what is today..?", asked Sehun confusedly.

" Today .. is the day .. when we have to go to meet Krystal..", said Sulli and jostled into his embrace more.

" Oh.. Are you sure you can go to meet her? ", asked Sehun.

" Of course, why not?", said Sulli.

" It's still a week that you gave birth to our Seri.. You need to rest more.. You're still weak..", said Sehun.

" I'm already fine now.. You know that I'm a strong girl..", Sulli replied with a thin smile.

" .. Ok.. Let's go this afternoon.. But how about Seri? .. Who'll look after her while we're going?", said Sehun.

" We'll visit to my mom first.. So we can leave Seri with my mom while we're going... I know that we can't take Seri to there.. Since she's still one week, she can easily get caught cold if we take her to there..", said Sulli.

" Mom, we're home!", Sehun yelled a bit when they entered Sulli's mom house which is situated at the downtown.

As soon as she heard Sehun's voice, Sulli's mom came out of the kitchen wearing an apron. "Ow.. Our son-in-law is here ... with my cute grand-daughter..", said Sulli's mom.

" Mom.. You can't see me anymore.?", said Sulli who was carrying Seri in her arms.

" I'm now bored for seeing you..", Sulli's mom joked that made Sulli pouted. Sehun and her mom bursted into laughing when they saw Sulli's childish behavoiur. She looked like a big baby who was carrying a little baby.