Her fear

" Why are you asking about that suddenly?", asked Sehun.

" It's just because I'm curious..", said Krystal still smiling. Sulli gripped the hem of her shirt and didn't dare to look back them.

" She's ... She's just a girl from my highschool..", after hearing Sehun's words, Sulli found a way to breathe.

" Why do you love her?", asked Krystal again.

" ..It's better if you don't know. I don't want to hurt you ..", said Sehun.

" No.. I'm ok with that.. Maybe, I can imitate like her .. to get your love slowly..", said Krystal stealing a glance to Sulli who was backfacing them.

" ... I can't find a reason for my love .. I just love her... because she is she.. That's why I can't replace you in her place since you'll never be her..", said Sehun. Krystal was hurt because of his words but she was still smiling.

" Inn....  ... Oh. Ssul.", Krystal turned her head to Sulli who was standing like a statue at the entrance of the dinning room. Sulli couldn't talk even a word and just replied with a look.

" You know that girl too?? .. since you two were in the same school..", asked Krystal.

" Hmm?", Sulli couldn't find any word to say and felt her throat dry.

" .. No--"

" Yes. She knows well that girl.", said Sehun interrupting Sulli's words that made Sulli's breath halted.

" Who is she?", asked Krystal with the hoping eyes.

" .. She's.. I guess.. she's.. Daeun. Right, Sehun?", said Sulli trying to find a way to escape from that situation. Sehun found the fear and sadness in her eyes. So he decided not to force her so much.

" Maybe, I was wrong.. She didn't know that girl.. It's not Daeun.. Just forget it, Krystal.. Let's stop talking about this topic.", Sehun looked at Sulli with the warm gazes to make her relieve. And Krystal saw these eyes... She had never got that gazes from him... Yes.. Oh Sehun's love gazes is only for Choi Sulli....

While Sehun was sitting in the living room, Krystal and Sulli was in their room. Krystal was in the bathroom trying to find a way to know their real relationship well. An idea popped up into her evil mind.

She went out of the bathroom while holding her tummy. As soon as Sulli saw the uneasy condition of Krystal, she put her book down and went to her bestfriend.

" Krys, What's wrong?", asked Sulli with the panic face.

" ..Ssul.. I get stomachache.", said Krystal with the greatest act.

" What? ... Let's go to the hospital.", said Sulli grabbing Krystal's arm.

" No. .. I don't think I need to go.. I'll be ok if I'll rest for a while..", said Krystal smiling faintly.

" Are you sure?", asked Sulli.

" Inn.. But.. I want you to help me about something...", said Krystal.

" What is it? What can I do?", asked Sulli.

" It's.. Please.. go out with Sehun instead of me..", said Krystal.

" What? It's impossible.", said Sulli.

" Please.. Ssul.. I had already promised him to go to the basket ball match with him..", said Krystal.

" But.. You can cancel it and tell him that you have stomachache .. He'll understand you..", said Sulli.

" I don't want him to disappoint on me.. He told me that he want to watch it.. And I can't let him to be lonely.. So please.. I want to keep my promise..", Sulli didn't refuse her favour even once. Sulli let out a heavy sigh and looked at her friend.

" Ssul.. Pleaseee..", said Krystal without giving up.

Finally, Sulli ended at coming out of the room with Krystal.

" Sehun .. She'll accompany you.. I'm sorry I can't go with you since I get stomachache.. Please understand it..", said Krystal. Sehun didn't know what to say and just stared at the two girls. He didn't know that he should be happy or not.

" Sehun.. pleasee..", said Krystal with the pleading eyes.

" .. Ok..", finally Sehun agreed it. He admitted himself that he likes to go out with Sulli, not Krystal. Sulli stunned a bit for his answer since she expected that he would refuse this strange date. But she was wrong and that it made her disappointed.

As soon as they left, Krystal went into the room and changed her outfit quickly. She took the cap to hide her face since she was going to stalk them. .. Yes.. Her plan was to know their real relationship while stalking.

Sulli and Sehun didn't talk to each other and went to the match. At the match, Sehun cheered the team up but Sulli just sat like a dead person. The match was not much crowded. And besides, they sat at the quiet place. So no one can bother them. Actully, Sehun purposely chose that place since he knows that Sulli's afraid of crowd.

When the match ended, they went back walking side by side. Don't forget that Krystal was still stalking them. She didn't sill find a way to know their relationship.

" .. Let's get dinner..", said Sehun at middle of their silent walking.

" No. We can't.", said Sulli without stopping her walking. Sehun grabbed her shoulders to stop her way and spun her body to face him.

" Why can't we have even our dinner together? .. Only this once.. Follow my words..", said Sehun.

" For us, once can't have . And twice can't have too. The chance to be together will never exist for us.", said Sulli staring at his eyes.

" Choi Sulli. What's wrong with you? Why are you so bitter to me?", said Sehun almost shouting.

" Even if the earth destroys, Choi Sulli and Oh Sehun can never be together.", said Sulli.

" Do you love Krystal that much to give me to her?", asked Sehun. After hearing her name in their conversion, Krystal became more curious about that.

" No. It's because of me. Because I'm a silly girl who doesn't deserve with you...", said Sulli. Krystal understood that words that Sulli was talking about her miserable past.

" Why are you so selfish? Why you look only your feelings? What about me? And my feelings?  ..Why can't you see that I'm in the pain?", asked Sehun.

" So just.. forget me and love Krystal.. This'll make you happy..", said Sulli. Sehun stared at her with red eyes and leaned closer to her. But Sulli stepped backwards since she knows that he tried to kiss her.

" Don't do that. I'm already another one's girl..You don't own my lips.", but Sehun didn't listen to her and crashed his lips onto hers. This was a roungh kiss unlike the last ones. Although Sulli tried to stuggle him, he didn't stop. Sulli's mind was full of fear now since his kiss reminded her of her stepfather.

On the other hand, Krystal was in pain for seeing them. But she didn't interrupt them and just stood in her hidden place.

Sulli let her own tears flow since she couldn't hold her fear. When Sehun felt her tears, he stopped kissing. As soon as he stopped, Sulli pushed him and slapped his face. That made all shocked. Sulli was in the shock and she couldn't think what she just did. She stared at her trembling hands and just ran away from him. Sehun just stood at there dumbfounding.

" So her fear is her weakness. This point'll be a chance for me to win her...", Krystal whisphered herself and smiled evilly.

:) :-D  O:-)  B-)  :-P  ;-)  :-)

Hey my dears...

You saw that Sulli's high cut new pics??? Wow.. She looks mature now and not a baby anymore.. Although I'm ok that Nam Joohyuk but I still want Sesul or Kailli since it is 94 love lines..

I just share about my feelings..
So you can share your feelings to me either...:-D

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*