Innocence

Sehun carried Sulli from that place and took her to his apartment. When they arrived there, Sehun gave her his shirt and told her to take a bath. While Sulli was showering in his room, he was showering at another bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Sulli was crying while sitting at the couch at the living room. Her hair was wet and she looked like a baby with his over-sized t-shirt. He walked towards her and took the towel from her hand. He dryed her hair but Sulli kept crying. After he had done, he sat down beside her. He raised her chin and wiped her tears off.

" Don't cry... All'll be ok..", said Sehun with his soft voice.

" What should I do now...? I can't face the world .. now..", said Sulli sobbing.

" I'm here... I'm always beside you...", said Sehun.

" You.... Don't you hate me..?", asked Sulli looking at him with her teary eyes.

" No.. I'll never ever hate you... I love you... No matter what happen, I'm loving you...", said Sehun caressing her cheek.

" But.. I ... I'm ... I ..", Sulli couldn't find a word to talk about her revealed secret.

" It's ok.. I can understand you.. It's not your fault.. ", said Sehun.

" But.. I'm not innocent..", said Sulli.

" No.. You're the most innocent girl who I've met...", said Sehun than he pulled Sulli into her embrace. He patted her back like a dad who was comforting his daughter. Also in real, Sulli needs that kind of love, a father's love. She had never felt that caring.

Suddenly, Sulli pushed Sehun away when she remembered something.. or someone.. It was no other than Krystal, her bestfriend and his girlfriend.

" We shouldn't be like that.. Krystal may be confused now why you protected me earlier...", said Sulli with a slight worry.

" Calm down.. She'll understand...", said Sehun taking her hands into his.

" No. I've to go now.", said Sulli then got up from her seat. When she started to leave, she heard the unexpected words from Sehun.

" She knows.." , said Sehun that made Sulli to look him back.

" W-What are ... you talking .. about?", asked Sulli nervously.

" Krystal knows all... about you and me..", said Sehun.

Sulli dropped herself on the floor emotionlessly. The only secret of her to Krystal was already revealed. Now... She left nothing... Her life turned into the dark side again.. Sehun kneeled down beside her and looked at her already tear filling face.

" How did she know..?", asked Sulli while her tears streaming down on her pinky cheeks.

" I don't know about it either... She bursted it out when I went back home at the day you got sick..", said Sehun.

" .. She might be so hurt.. when she found out...", said Sulli. She didn't care about her own pain but her bestfriend's pain.

" Are you crazy? How can you think about her like that?! She made you to be like that!", said Sehun almost shouting.

" .. W-What do you .. mean .. again..?", asked Sulli dumbly.

" Your secret... Who knows about it.. except her...?", said Sehun that made Sulli gasped.

" You mean... Krys.. spreads it out..?", asked Sulli hopelessly. Sehun just reamained silent since he didn't want to see that girl breaking anymore. But Sulli realized that silence is a kind of confession.

" It can't be.. She can't do that..", said Sulli shooking her head slightly.

" Choi Sulli. Take your mind well. You shouldn't trust her deeply.", said Sehun like he scolded her. Sulli bursted into crying again.

" She hates me that much?", asked Sulli sobbing. Sehun couldn't say even a word and pulled her head into his chest.

When Sehun went out to buy some food, Sulli decided to go back home. When she arrived, she went straight to their room. She saw Krystal coming out of the bathroom.

" Ssul.. Where have you been all the time?", asked Krystal still acting like she was worried for Sulli.

" ..Since when did you.. know..?", asked Sulli looking at Krystal.

" What? .. Ah... about you and Oh Sehun..?", asked Krystal like nothing.

" It's nothing for me now.. I felt enough pain before... So don't think about it seriously..", said Krystal that made Sulli shocked. Sulli thought that Krystal bursted into anger. But Krystal was totally opposite to that.

" Aren't you mad at me anymore?", asked Sulli confusedly.

" Angry? Mad? .. Yes.. I felt all at the first time when I found out. But now.. I realized that I can't lose you.. although I can lose Sehun.. But you should tell me at the first place.. If so, I wouldn't try to be his girlfriend. But now.. It's all complicated... And you didn't have to force Sehun to date me..", said Krystal like a great bestfriend.

" I'm sorry.. Krys..", said Sulli feeling guilty for suspecting Krystal as the revealed person. Yes.. Sulli totally believed her bestfriend again.

Krystal walked closer to her and embraced her. " It's ok.. Now.. You can be a happy girl from now on... You can love him freely..", said Krystal but in her mind, she was mocking at Sulli.

" What does it mean..?", asked Sulli after breaking their hug.

" I already broke up with him.. Ssul..", said Krystal with the pitiful eyes.

" You may be hurt..", said Sulli hugged her again.

" It's ok.. You might hurt either for my happiness... So you can think it is my return to you..", said Krystal.

" Thanks for understanding me... I've no other than you..", said Sulli.

" By the way, Kris oppa went back to America for the work.. He told me to say goodbye to you and be happy with .. Sehun..",said Krystal.

" Ok.."

" Ssul.. You don't need to stress about the case what happened at campus.. You have Sehun .. and me.. We'll protect you..", said Krystal acting.

" Inn...", said Sulli smiling. She was totally losing her mind in Krystal's trap.

Then Sulli's phone rang, the caller was Sehun. Krystal went out of the room to give her private talk. As soon as she closed the door, she smiled evilly.

" Plan A passed.", said Krystal.

As soon as Sulli answered the call,

" Sulli, where are you?", asked Sehun before she could answer.

" Calm down. I'm home.", said Sulli calmly.

" What?"

"Sehun, Krys.. forgave me.. I'm really happy... She said she couldn't lose me as her bestfriend..", said Sulli happily.

But Sehun felt something odd. Krystal, who he met at the cafeteria, was totally different to the Krystal, who Sulli was saying right then.

'Jung Krystal.. What are you trying to do..?'

:) :-D O:-) :-* :-P :-) B-)

To be honest, I want some more comments and votes.. Hehe .. Am I greedy..?

Sorry if you bore reading this..

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*