Secret

As soon as Sulli arrived home, she went to the room. She quickly went to a corner of the room and hugged her kneees but she couldn't stop frightening. Her mind was recalled about her nightmare. She tried her best to forget about her past and Krystal helped her with that. But now, that nightmare came back to her again. Her tears couldn't stop streaming down like there would be no tears after that. And the images of Sehun and her stepfather appeared in her mind at the same time. She shut her eyes tightly and covered her ears with her palms. She couldn't stop crying and she could be unconcious from the crying.

After a while, she heard the door click. But she didn't look up and just closed her eyes. It was no other than Krystal. Krystal got shocked as soon as she saw Sulli sitting at the corner with full of fear.

" Ssul!", she walked closer to her and kneeled down in front of her. She touched her hand but Sulli shrugged it away.

" Don't touch me.... D-Don't come near me!", said Sulli almost shouting.

" Ssul.. It's me, Krys..", said Krystal with her soft voice.

" Krys..? You're really Krys??", said Sulli with the trembling tone.

" Yes.. I'm..", so Sulli opened her eyes slowly to see her bestfriend. Krystal leaned closer to her and hugged her tightly while patting her back. Sulli cried harder like a little girl.

" Cry as much as you can... until you feel relieved...", said Krystal getting her eyes watery.

Although she was angry for her love, she couldn't hate her betfriend. She's hurt if Sulli hurts. But her ego didn't still want to give up. She couldn't forgive them to destory her love like a trash.

When the sun hit her bare face, Sulli woke up from her deep sleeping. She felt her head dizzy since she had cried alot last night. When she felt totally concious, she saw Krystal coming into the room with a tray. She changed her position into a setting form.

" Are you awake?", asked Krystal.

" Inn..", Krystal sat beside her and cupped her face.

" Your face is really swollen for being a crying baby..", said Krystal pouting. Sulli just smiled faintly. Then Krystal took the bowl of porridge and took a spoon of it. She fed her friend but Sulli refused it after she had eaten three spoons.

" One more, Ssul..", said Krystal like a mom. Sulli smiled and opened her mouth for a spoon of porridge.

" Good girl.. So rest more.. After I clean it, I'll leave to unversity.", said Krystal.

" I'll go too..", said Sulli.

" No. You can't . You should rest. Your health is more important than studying.",said Krystal who was already standing beside the bed.

" .. Ok..", Krystal smiled and left to the door.

" Krys.. You don't ask me about last night?", asked Sulli suddenly.

" No.. I won't.. I can guess that is because of your nightmare again.. And I know you don't want to talk about the reason. And I don't want to listen your pain..", said Krystal facing Sulli.

" Thanks for realizing me.", Krystal shot her smile for the last time and left the room.

Sulli lied on the bed again under the sheets. Sehun appeared in her mind eyes. She looked at her palms and whisphered herself.

" Sorry... Sehun.."

When Krystal arrived their university, she saw Sehun standing in front of their class. She ran towards him and locked his arm with hers. But Sehun seemed finding another one, not her. Krystal knew that he was looking for Sulli.