Our Relationship

" Sulli, what do you want to eat?", asked Sehun after they had entered his apartment for a visit.

" Can you cook..?", asked Sulli with the disbelief.

" Of course..... not..", because of Sehun's answer, they both burst into laughing.

" So.. why are you.. asking me like that?", said Sulli then bit her lower lip to stop her laughing.

" I can manage it.. I'll try to cook... for my girlfriend..", said Sehun raising his hand until his chest and hit it a bit for twice. Sulli chuckled at his childish reaction and walked towards the couch.

" It's ok.. I'll cook.. since I don't want to eat the undelicious food..", said Sulli after she had placed her bag on the couch.

" Yah.. Don't say like that.. And who know my first cook is bad..?", said Sehun pouting and walking to Sulli.

" So.. who know your first cook is good..?", said Sulli without looking back at him.

" But.. At least.. there'll be one who will enjoy my cook..", said Sehun who was already standing behind Sulli.

" Who it is?", asked Sulli innocently while taking off her coat.

" My girl.. My girl'll enjoy it ... since she loves me so much.. She can enjoy my cook even if it tastes bitter..", said Sehun snaking his arms around her tiny waist from back.

" Who is your girl..?", asked Sulli leaning her head against his chest and looked up to him. Sehun leaned down to her face and gave a peck on her temple.

" You... Choi Sulli is my girl...", because of Sehun's sweet and chessy words, a light smile was created on her lips.

" How is it??", asked Sehun while exciting his girl's comment for his first cook.

" Hmm.. It's not so bad..", said Sulli smiling after eating a spoon of soup.

" Are you sure..? .. You look uneasy for it... I wanna try one..", said Sehun then opened his mouth hoping a spoon of it from Sulli. Sulli chuckled a bit and took a spoon of soup, then she blew it not to be too hot.

After Sehun had taken a spoon, he quickly grabbed the water-jar and had a full glass of water.

" It's really salty. How can you say 'Not bad'.???", asked Sehun frowning.

" It's fine.. I can eat it..", said Sulli trying to take another spoon. But Sehun snatched the bowl from her and said, " No.. You can't.. I won't let my girl eat that awful food.".

" I'm ok.. Give it back..", said Sulli.

" No.. We can make new one .. together..", said Sehun. Sulli sighed a bit and finally she agreed with a slight nod.

While Sulli was cutting the vegetables, the door bell rang. Sehun put the pot into the sink and went to the door.

" Who is it?", although Sehun asked, there was no response from the other side. So he opened the door and checked looking around. He found no one but a box which was neatly packed with the black paper. He picked it up and started unpacking it. When he opened the box, he almost dropped it. He found a bleeding heart in the box. When he looked at it carefully, it was just a fake heart, like toy, but it was still awful like real one. He looked around to know who brought it but he found no one.

Who did it? What does this bleeding heart mean? Perhaps....

The only one who popped up in his mind was Krystal.. He knows that Krystal doesn't let them go easily... She tried to disturb them again and again. May be, she just wanted to threaten them and ruin their moment. Sehun just let it be and entered his house again.

" Who is it?", asked Sulli cooking.

" ... No one... Someone just mistook house..", Sehun lied. He didn't want her to be afraid for this bleeding heart.

" Sulli...", Sehun called her on the mid-way of going her home. Sulli looked at the boy who was walking beside her.

" Don't you think .. Krystal's ... acting weird?.", asked Sehun.

" Why..? She looks normal..", said Sulli innocently.

" No... Her normality is weird.. If she's really normal, she's not acting like sweet to you.. As the Krystal we know, she'll be mad at our love..", said Sehun. They almost reached her house but before they reached, Sulli stopped her way. Sehun stopped as well and Sulli spun her body to face Sehun.

" Sehun.. Why can't you see her positive..?", asked Sulli with the sad eyes.

" No... I mean .. I think .... she's misleading you...",said Sehun as a whispher but Sulli could hear it clearly.

" What make you think like that?", Sulli seemed not want to accept his words.

" I doubt her for your case what happened last week..", said Sehun. When Sulli was about to defend her bestfriend, a familiar voice interfered their conversion.

" He can doubt me, Ssul..", said Krystal walking closer to them.

" No.. Krys..", Sulli was worried for Krystal to be upset.

" I'm ok.. Ssul... Doubt can die very soon... when he realize my white mind for you two..", said Krystal smiling at Sulli.

" Jung Krystal. Relieve your true self! Stop acting innocent in front of Sulli!", Sehun rebutted her act.

" Sehun... I'm upset that you're totally misunderstanding me.. I was your girlfriend.. At least, you should trust me..", said Krystal while the tears building in her eyes.

" Krys..", Sulli held her forearm but she pulled herself away from them.

" Sehun.. The one who broke my heart is you... But why must I stay like a respondent?", said Krystal while her tears already streaming. Then she turned her heels to the opposite side.

Sulli glared at Sehun and said, " Oh Sehun, stop hurting her. If you hurt her, it affects on me as well .. If you can't stop your false doubt on her, we can't continue our relationship well...", said Sulli that made Sehun hurt.

" Sulli.. We got our relationship through many troubles and complexities. You can lose it easily just becasue of her?", asked Sehun who was upset for her words.

" Yes. No matter what she's more important for me.", said Sulli that made Sehun irritable.

He sighed heavily and said, " Let's talk about it later. Now.. go home and sleep well.. I'm leaving..". Then Sehun turned back to his coming way and left.

Krystal smirked after she had heard their conflict because of her.

'Plan B passed.'

She wanted to ruin their relationship while loosing their trust on each other.

Sulli and Krystal went back home while Sulli was comforting the fake crying Krystal.

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P :-)

Sorry if I made you wait too long... I had something important to do in last days..

So ... please leave the comments and votes for this chapter..

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*