Don't close your eyes

Sehun immediately dived into the pool and swam towards the already lying Sulli at the floor of pool. As soon as he caught her, he hugged her waist with one hand and swam with another hand.

When they arrived the water surface, Sehun made her lay down on the floor.

" Sulli. .. Wake up.. Sulli!", Sehun tried to wake up the unconscious Sulli while kneeling beside her. Krystal just looked at them with her trembling hand.

" Sulli!", although Sehun slapped her cheeks a bit, she didn't wake up.

After a while, the ambulance came there and took Sulli to the hospital. Actually, Krystal called to the hospital since she knew Sulli could be like that whenever she sinks into the water.

Before Sehun followed Sulli who was carried to the ambulance, he turned back to Krystal again and stepped closer to her. He stopped a few inches away from her and glared at her with his fiery eyes.

" If something bad happens to her, I won't forgive you forever.", after these words, Sehun left from Krystal sight.

Krystal dropped on the floor and cried while hurting for Sehun's words and Sulli's unexpected condition.

Sehun didn't eat anything since the day when Sulli started to hospitalize. He did go nowhere and kept sticking beside her. It had been almost 2 days that Sulli didn't wake up.

Sehun kept staring at the sleeping Sulli whose body was connecting with the medical instruments. She was even connected with the oxygen pipes since she couldn't breathe on her own, her lungs were filled with water. Sehun held her hands tight and shed his silent tears again and again.

" Please.. Please .. wake up now.. Don't do like that to me.. You know that my heart is burning right now.. Please don't kill my heart anymore.. I want to see your eyes again.. Don't close your eyes all the time.. Please open your eyes .. .... Why did you do that like a duffer..? .. Who commanded you to save the ring... ... I thought ... you're finally out of Krystal's trap... But I was wrong.. She still influences your heart.. Whatever she does, it all affects on you.... When can you escape from her control..?", said Sehun expressing his disappointment over their friendship.

" Get out of our sight! .. You should be dead!", said Sehun who was preventing Krystal to enter the patient room.

" Sehun.. Please.. I want to see her..", said Krystal begging to see Sulli.

" You have no right to see her. You almost killed her!", said Sehun.

" No.. It wasn't my purpose.. I didn't want her to be like that..", said Krystal between her sobs.

" Jung Krystal, please get rid of your angel mask. ... Your life is full of lies.. Even your friendly love to her is also fake.. .... I hate you even in my blood and bones.", said Sehun glaring at her. Krystal couldn't stop crying upon hearing his harsh words.

After a while, they saw a group of doctors and nurses rushing into the room. Sehun quickly went towards them and found Sulli was in the emergency state.

After a while, they all saw that the doctor shaking his head a bit and patted Sehun's shoulder, left. Sehun felt his world crashed like a glass which was dropped on the rocking floor. He went towards Krystal and dragged her beside the dead Sulli.

" Look at her carefully. She's the one who you killed. She's the one who was dead because of you. You. Killed. Her.", said Sehun between his anger and tears.

" .. No.. It's impossible.. No!"

"No!", Krystal immediately got up from her deep slumber. She looked around and found she was still in her room. So she realized that Sulli's death was just her nightmare...

She slept last night after crying hardly. Her nightmare was really pulling her into the fear. She could feel the sweat on her forehead and .. tears on the edge of her eyes.

She got up from the bed and went to the restroom. After washing her face, she looked her reflection in the mirror.

" No.. It's not because of me.. It's not me who made her to jump into the pool.. She's the one who killed herself... No.. It's not my fault..", said Krystal and cried again.

While Sehun was sleeping beside the bed, he felt something moving in his grip. He slowly opened his eyes and found Sulli's fingers, in his hand, was moving a bit. He immediately looked at Sulli who was still closing her eyes, but her face expression was not dead anymore. She looked she was afraid of something and she breathed heavily. Sehun quickly got up from his seat and rushed towards the doctor's room.

While the doctor was checking her condition, he couldn't prevent his nervousness and held his own hands which were cold like ice. After the doctor had finished the checking, he turned to face Sehun with a smile.

" Don't worry anymore.. She'll be awake very soon.. Her condition is now totally fine.. Water in her lungs have been absorbed now.. When she'll wake up, she'll be like a normal person like before..", said the doctor that made Sehun's dying heart wake up.

" Thank you.. Thanks, Sunbae..", Sehun bowed at the senior doctor many time. The doctor nodded with a smile and patted his shoulder before left.

Then Sehun went near Sulli and caressed her cheek.

" Thanks.. You may be very tired for fighting your illness... So.. let's stay without any pains from now on.. Let's not suffer anymore... Let's not cry anymore.. .... Please fulfill my desire which I'm about to ask you when you'll be awake... It's the only way to take you away from Krystal's influence..", said Sehun and kissed her forehead deeply.

As soon as Sulli turned into conscious state, the first thing she saw blurly is the white ceiling. Then she saw Sehun sleeping beside her and holding her right hand tightly. She tried to recall what happened to her and all the things she has remembered was she threw herself into the water.

She raised her left hand into the air and stared at her empty ring finger.

" Sulli..", Sulli turned to her side to see Sehun who was already waking up.

" Sorry..", said Sulli staring at Sehun.

" What are you talking about?", asked Sehun confusingly.

" I couldn't maintain your ring any longer..", said Sulli.

" It's doesn't matter.. It's not important for me.. I'm ok that you're ok now..", said Sehun.

" You might be so worried for me.., said Sulli with a thin smile.

" Of course... I can be dead if something bad happens to you.. By the way,  why didn't you tell me that you can't swim?", asked Sehun.

" I think I don't need to tell you.."

" No. I have to know about you all. .. Don't keep the secrets on me.. and sufferings either.. ... Why did you do like that? .. You almost be dead just because of a ring..", said Sehun.

" Because it's from you... I know it represents your love.... I felt at that time like that your heart was threwing into the water..", said Sulli. A long silence covered upon the two of them until Sehun broke it up.

" Sulli.. I have a favour to ask you..", Sulli stared at him waiting for his favour.

" Let's get married ... as soon as possible.." .

Because of his second proposal, there was someone, who got the second breaking heart, behind the door....

:) :-D  O:-)  B-)  :-*  :-P  ;-)  :-)