Bloody Wedding Dress

Sulli and Sehun entered a famous Japanese restaurant with their interlocking hands. Sehun told a waiteress his name and so she could lead them to the room where they had to go.

When they arrived in front of the room, the waiteress bowed at them and left. Sulli heaved a sigh because of her nervousness. Sehun squeezed her hand gently that made Sulli look at him.

Sehun gave her a warm smile and said, " All'll be ok.. Don't worry... I'm here, beside you..". Sulli smiled him back and nodded.

As soon as Sehun opened the door, the two figures, who were sitting at each seat, welcomed them. Sehun held her hand tight and went inside. Sulli bowed 45° to the olders and they took their seats respectively.

" So, you're Choi Sulli?", asked the gorgeous lady in front of Sulli.

" .. Ye..Yes..", Sulli replied nervously.

" Relax, will you? We're not the monstrous parents..", said the handsome man in front of Sehun.

" Our Son.. can choose a beautiful girl..", said Sehun's dad again.

" Thanks...", Sulli nodded her head a bit.

" So.. let's start about your marriage ..", said Sehun's mom.

" When'll you two get married?", she asked.

" Next month.", Sehun finally opened his mouth.

" OK ... Well... Sulli..", the lady called Sulli.

" Yes?", Sulli lifted her head to face the lady.

" Maybe.. we can't attend your wedding since we had job in US.. Can you realize us?", asked his mom.

" Yes.. It's ok..", Sulli replied with a smile.

" Ok.. Anyway, thanks for loving our precious son.. Can you promise us that you'll love him forever..?", asked his mom and then pressed her red lips into a thin line.

" Yes. I can.", said Sulli after glancing to Sehun.

" Ok.. We believe both of you..", said his mom and smiled for the first time.

" Sehun's Mom--"

" Call us.. Mom and Dad..", said the lady interrupting Sulli's words.

" Ah.. Yes.. Mom.. .. I have something to confess you two..", said Sulli while brushing her plams each other.

The she continued, " ... I have .. the black image in my past..". Her words made the two olders shocked a bit. Sehun held her sweating palm and squeezed it a bit. A long silence was pregnant in the room.

" Sehun knows that too?", asked his mom after breaking the icy atmosphere.

" Yes.. I know.. And I'm ok with that.. I'm enough that she loves me.. I don't need others.", said Sehun and Sulli just hanged her head down waiting for his parents' answer.

" Ok.. So it's enough.. We don't want to be the bad parents for Sehun.. We don't have to stop your marriage.. We're satisfied if you two are satisfied for your marriage..", said his mom smiling.

" Thanks, Mom and Dad..", said Sehun wearing his wide smile.

" Thanks.", said Sulli smiling as well.

" Ok.. Let's enjoy our first lunch .. with our daughter-in-law..", said Sehun's dad.

Sulli felt her cheeks burning over hearing 'daughter-in-law' from the older. Her blushing face was too obvious for others to notice that. And so they all laughed over her cute blushing.