White Rose

While Sulli was studying at the library, she saw a red rose dropping on her book. She quickly looked up the person who was already standing in front of her study table. His face was so unfamiliar to her.

" You're Choi Sulli, right?", said the boy smiling at her. She looked at him confusedly about that he knows her name. She's not a popular girl and so she thought that only the familiar people know her. She had never thought that an umfamiliar boy like him knows her presence.

" Nice to meet you.. I'm Kris. Although you don't know me, I know you well...", said Kris stretching his hand out for a handshake. But Sulli just stared at his hand and didn't accpeted his hand. So Kris embrassed a bit for his hand to the cold girl and so took his hand back to himself.

" You're really a cold girl, aren't you?", asked Kris.

But Sulli didn't talk him back since she thought he was just like a stalker. She got up from her seat and closed her book. Then she left to the door of the library. But before she went out, she remembered that the red rose was still stuck in her closed book. So she stopped her way and turned back to Kris who was still standing at the last place. Kris smirked when he saw Sulli was walking back to him.

" I know no girl can resist my handsome--", he couldn't end his words after seeing Sulli's manner.

Sulli opened her book and took the almost flaty rose. Then she put the rose in his coat-pocket and left again. Kris got stunned at her cold reaction and his stupid figure which was being left by a girl like that.

While Kris and Sehun was sitting at the cafeteria, Sehun saw Sulli who was being dragged into the cafeteria by Krystal. Sulli felt uneasy a bit when she saw Sehun staring at her. When they reached the table, she got a bit shocked for seeing a little bit familiar boy who was sitting opposite to Sehun.

" Hi!", Kris greeted with his smile to the shocking girl.

" To be honest... I took you here to meet him..", said Krystal.

" What?", said Sulli with the annoying tone.

" Oh.. Finally I can hear your voice.", said Kris. But Sulli just ignored him.

" Krys.. You know that I don't like people.. You don't need to introduce your friends with me..", said Sulli sighing.

" He's not my friend.. He's my cousin..", Krystal explained to Sulli.

" What?", said Sulli with the shocking face.

" Yes.. I'm Krystal's cousin.. I'm . Oh.. I don't think I need to tell my name since I already told my name when the last time we met..", said Kris.

" You two met already?", asked Krystal.

" Yes.. To be honest, I wanted to be friend with her wothout your help. But sadly, I couldn't.. She didn't even talk to me..", said Kris looking at Sulli.

" She's always like that.. Also when I introduced Sehun with her, she was like that cold... Right, Sehun?", asked the smiling Krystal to Sehun who was quiet in their conversion.

" Oh.. Innn..", said Sehun then looked to Sulli.

" I'm sorry..", said Sulli who was embrassed of her coldness to the older guy.

" Why?", asked Kris.

" I was too rude to you at that time. I thought you destoryed my study.. You should tell me that you're Krystal's cousin at first..", said Sulli.

" It's ok.. if you accept my rose again..", said Kris then he took a rose from his pocket and handed to Sulli. Sulli glanced at Sehun and found he was frowning. He seemed that he would be mad if she accept it. But Sulli accepted it and even gave her smile to Kris.

" Wow.. You're lucky , Kris oppa.. I think you're the first boy who get her accept..", said Krystal with the teasing tone. Kris grinned like an idiot but Sulli just smiled.

After a while, Sulli excused herself and left the three. Then Sehun got up from his seat to chase her.

" Where are you going?", asked Krystal confusing at his sudden action.

" I'll be back later... I've somewhere to go..", said Sehun then went out of the cafeteria.

While Sulli was walking along the corridor, she felt her hand being grabbed suddenly.

" Sehun. What are you doing?", said Sulli after seeing Sehun dragging her to somewhere.

" Shut up and come with me.", said Sehun firmly.

Sehun stopped their way when they reached behind the school. Sulli shrugged his hand off but he didn't let her hand go. Suddenly, Sehun snatched the red rose from Sulli's hand and threw it into the garbage.

" Oh Sehun! What are you doing?!", said Sulli almost shouting.

" You can't accept...", said Sehun coldly.

" Why? Why can't I?", asked Sulli.

" You can't accept his rose since you didn't accpet ... my rose..", said Sehun staring her with his red eyes.

" When did you give me a rose? You were always being coward before. You didn't even dare to talk to me... It is impossible that you gave me a rose.", said Sulli.

" I did.. I gave you a rose at the first year of highschool.. When you and Jiyoung were studying at the corridor, I dropped a white rose from upstairs. But you didn't accept it and just left it!", said Sehun that made Sulli surprised a bit. She had never thought that the person at that time was Oh Sehun..

" But .. You and Kris are different.. Although I didn't accept your rose, I can accept his. And he gave me in person ventrously not like you who gave me secretly. So I can accept it for sure. And you don't need to be serious like that since I'm not yours and you're not mine.. If I accept it or not, it's none of your business.", said Sulli holding back her tears.

Sehun was hurt because of her violent words. He punched the wall behind Sulli which made Sulli shocked.

" Don't defend him in front of me. Don't smile at him like you smiled at me. Don't look at him like you stare at me. I don't like that you are closed to him more than me. I'm ...jealous.. I want you to look at me... Only me..", said Sehun while his tears falling down.

Their faces were just inches away from each other. Sulli wanted to wipe his tears off since his tears hurt her as well. She wanted to tell him that he is the only one in her heart. But ,

" You're so childish, Oh Sehun.", said Sulli coldly and then she pushed him a bit. She left while carrying her tears in her eyes. Sehun was being left alone hopelessly while carrying his broken heart......

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)