Two friendships

One day, Sulli bought a keychain which contains a capital letter 'S' for her name. But others thought that 'S' is for Suho. Sulli felt annoyed for all. What should she do to stop these problems? Whatever she do, people misunderstand her all the time. She only could cry and be sad alone.

Whenever Sulli felt tired because of Suho, the one who could make Sulli happy is Taemin. Taemin always makes joke around her whenever she feels sad. Taemin asked her to give that keychain to him not to make people misunderstand anymore. Taemin usually tells her to give her things. He got many accessories and stuff what Sulli used. He kept them as precious presents from Sulli. Sulli didn't complain about that and just give him what he wants since he is one of her bestfriends.

Their friends told that Taemin and Sulli have a couple bond since they have many same stuff or couple things. Day by day, Sulli became released because her friends didn't tease her much like before. The students shipped Sulli, Taemin and Sehun, Daeun for two friended couples......

One day, while Sulli was studying at her seat, Sehun went to Daeun's table to borrow her English book form her. But when Daeun's friends saw them together, they started to tease them.

Finally Sehun said, "I don't like the short girl like her.".

That words got everyone's attention in the class. Everyone realizes that Sehun doesn't like Daeun. Daeun got hurt and shy beacuse of his words. Daeun didn't talk with Sehun during that day. But after the school was over, Sehun apologized to Daeun and made up with her. So they became friends like before again.

Sehun doesn't attend the course which Sulli attends but today he came there to give Daeun's book back since Daeun also attends that course. But finally, Sehun ended up staring at Sulli who is standing beside the window lifelessly after the course had finished. They stared at each other like there is no tomorrow. But Sulli's gaze is not the same with the old one. This is full of sorrow. Sehun didn't smile like before and just stare at her sad eyes.

Sulli almost forgot that Sehun is a stranger for her and stared at him warmly. Finally Sulli broke their eyes contact first when Seungi stood beside her. Seungi saw all moments between them. Seungi knows that Sehun looks at Sulli not in the simple way but in the strange way.

Whenever Sulli had broken their eyes contact, she feel nothing. She thought their gazes is just like the others and it is just like the gaze between two strangers. She doesn't know why she looked him back when Sehun stares at her. Sulli didn't notice that their gazes are full of Love.......

At their break, Sulli went back to their classroom from cafeteria with Seungi. They saw Sehun walking downstairs. Their eyes met at the middle of the stairs. But Sulli just ignored him like a stranger although Sehun looked at her like before. Also in real, Sulli doesn't feel anything strange for Sehun. Sehun is just a simple classmate in her mind. She already forgot about their gazes before.

Seungi noticed that Sehun likes Sulli but unfortunately Sulli never realized his gaze. When they reached their class,

"Sulli..", Sulli looked at her friend, Seungi with a questioned look.

"I think..... Sehun.. likes you..", Seungi couldn't hold her witness anymore.

"Hmm?", Sulli got confused what her seatmate said.

"Oh Sehun likes you..", Seungi said her honestly.

"What make you think like that?", Sulli didn't feel excited about her words and gave a question towards her friend.

"He keeps staring at you all the time..", Seungi tried to prove that her words are true.

"No.. He likes Daeun..", Sulli didn't believe what her seatmate said since Seungi is one of her friends who told the gossip about her even if in front of her.

"I'm sure about that. If you can't believe me, try to check his gaze on you is how deep.", then Seungi left Sulli confusedly at her seat.

Before the class started, Sulli glanced at Sehun. As Seungi said, Sehun stared at her secretly. They caught each other's eyes. Although Sulli broke their eyes contact immediately, Sehun kept staring at her. Everytime, although Sulli caught his gaze, he never avoids Sulli's eyes...

Since that day, Sulli got Sehun's gazes many times. Whenever Sulli caught his gaze, Sehun never avoided her eyes. Since Sehun doesn't avoid her eyes, Sulli doesn't avoid his eyes anymore. If he stares at her, she stares at him either. But the one who breaks their eyes contact first is always Sulli. Sehun never breaks it. He wants her to realize what his eyes mean.....

Later, also Sohee and Sohuyn said that Sehun likes Sulli. As her bestfriends said, Sulli slowly gets interseted about Sehun. She feels like butterflies in her stomach when they stare at each other unlike before. Her feelings about Sehun gets slowly changed... Sulli didn't know that .......... Sehun is already in her heart unknowingly..........

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hey friends!!!!!!!

I thinks this story has new readers now....

Welcome ..... from 'LOve GAzes'

It's still boring for you...? :'(
Or.. It's getting interested..? :-D

Please give me some votes and comments about your mind.... :-D

Thanks for reading... :-)

Nomu saranghammida!!! :-*