Hate me

" What ?! Are you kidding me?", said Sehun with a disbelief look.

" Please do my favour only this time.. Please..", said Sulli with the pleasing tone.

" Yah! Choi Sulli! What's wrong with you?", Sehun shouted at Sulli.

" You're her first love..", said Sulli as a whispher.

" But it's none of your business..", said Sehun approaching to Sulli.

" But--"

" Sulli.. I can't love her as.. you can't love me..", Sehun cut off her words with the soft voice.

" If I can love you, ... can you love her, too?", asked Sulli like a fool.

" Sulli.. Why do you keep running away from our love? .. Why are you so care about other's love?", asked Sehun who was confused at Sulli's reactions.

" She is my bestfriend.. For me, her love is more precious than my own love.. And she cried.. This was the first time that she cried in front of me.. Sehun.. You made her cry.. And it hurts me too..", said Sulli while her tears falling.

" I can't understand you.. Why do you push the boy, who loves you, away to the girl, who loves him..? I had never seen the girl like you... People are selfish for their own love.. But you are opposite to them..", said Sehun holding his tears back.

" Yeah.. I want to be selfish for my love.. But I can't.. since the girl loves you is Krystal.. If not her, I may be selfish .. to be with you.. But her heart is more important than my heart..", Sulli cofessed.

" What is she to you? Why can you lose me to her?", asked Sehun.

" I could even die if she wasn't be with me at the highschool.. She's the only one I left. I had no one around me, even my family since I stayed at the school.. Whenever I felt down, she raised me up. Whenever I cried, she comforted me.. Whenever I cried because I missed you, she wiped my tears and sang for me.. eventhough she doesn't know about you.. She is so good for me that much..", said Sulli within her tears.

" .. But why am I? Why do I have to love her? I can even hate her since.. she is the destoryed reason for our love.. Although you can sacrifie for her, why I must?", asked Sehun.

" Can't you do that for me? You said you love me? So please sacrifie for your love for me..", said Sulli looking at Sehun who was holding her shoulders. Sehun pulled her into his embrace but Sulli didn't react his hug. She just stayed like a doll which was hugged by the owner.

" I can't.. This is all because I love you.. My love can't be for any girl except you.. I want my love to be faithful for you..", said Sehun while hugging her tightly.

" No.. I don't deserve with your love and faith.. I'm not the right girl for your love..", said Sulli sobbing.

" Why? What's wrong with you? Why you don't deserve with my love..?", asked Sehun with a small anger.

Sulli pushed him away and made a distance between them. She's afraid to tell him the truth.. The truth that she's not totally virgin for Oh Sehun.

" ... I'm ... not innocent .. as much as Krystal..", said Sulli with the shaky voice.

" Why? I want to know the reason.. Tell me the exact answer!", said Sehun almost shouting.

" .. I can't tell you that.. Just accept Krystal and forget me..", said Sulli with the pleasing look.

" No.. I can't! The girl I love is you, not her!"

" Oh Sehun! So can you forget me if I leave away from your sight?!", said Sulli.

" Sulli.. You're really crazy.. Why are you so serious about her love?", said Sehun as a whispher.

" I had already told you. I love her.. I can't relinquish her even if I can relinquish... you..", said Sulli wiping her tears.

" What?! ... You know how much I hurt because of your words..?", asked Sehun with his tears.

" I know.. So please forget the girl who always hurts you.. And be happy with Krystal who can bring happiness for you... Please... hate me..", said Sulli making Sehun gasped.

Sehun couldn't believe that he heard the word ' hate me ' from her. He stepped backwards with his broken tears. When his back faced her, " Please .. if you really loved me at that time, please love Krystal.. Please just for this once.. Please.. For me..".

Sehun 's heart broke down into tiny pieces because of her words.. Why can she love Krystal like that much? In Sulli's mind, she doesn't want him to know about her life... She thought that if he knows her life, he'll hate her. Although she told him to hate her, she can't bear it if he really hates her...

When Krystal was sitting with Sulli under the tree, Sehun walked towards them. As soon as they saw him, they got up and looked at him who was already in front of them.

" Sehun..", Krystal called his name in the awkward atmosphere.

" .. I'll date you.., Krystal..", said Sehun which made the girls widen their eyes.

" Sehun..", a smile formed on her lips.

" Krys.. I'll leave first..", Sulli didn't want to be with them right then. When she was about to leave, Sehun stopped her.

" No. You have to stay with us. You have to listen my words.", said Sehun firmly. Sulli just allowed his order and stood like before, beside them.

Sehun faced Krystal and said, " I'll date you.. Although I can't still forget.. that girl, I'll try to ..love you..", then he glanced at Sulli.

" Thanks, Sehun.. I'll try my best as your girlfriend..", then Krystal hugged Sehun suddenly.

Sehun stared at Sulli and found the sadness in her face. When Sulli couldn't bear the pain, she left them alone. Sehun couldn't stop her, since he was hurt either like her.. Whenever that girl hurts, he is hurt too...

Sulli wiped her tears off and smiled faintly..

" Choi Sulli... You did well... Don't cry.. Why are you crying? They're finally together as your wish... You don't need to be cry.. You should be happy for them since you're the one who made them to be like that... and pushed Sehun to Krystal... Sehun.. I can really believe that you love me.. I'm happy for that at least there is a person who really appreciate me... "

:-D :) O:-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)

I'm sorry I'm late for this update..

And I'm sorry if this part is really boring for you.. Sorry that this part includes only two scenes.. I hope you can understand me..

Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*