New Best friend

Sulli went to her new school to improve her education. Although she was in the same class with Sohyun, they were not seatmates. Sulli felt that she was living in a foreign environment. She stayed at her school and was allowed to go back home once in two weeks. But she couldn't sleep in her house and had to come back to school at evening. So that high school years were like the hell for her.

Her seatmate and roommate is Jung Krystal. Krystal is a chummy and lovely girl. Her face and body structure are attractive to many boys. She is a very helpful and considerate friend for Sulli. Sulli became suck in making friends. Krystal is her only friend in her high school years. But Krystal is different. She has many friends in their school...

She is popular and cute girl student in their school. Sulli never failed to admire Krystal's life. They went to school together and studied together. Even when Sulli felt down because of tiredness, Krystal was always beside her and comforted her. When Sulli cried because she missed her family, Krystal always wiped her tears and  sang the songs for her while stroking her hairs.Krystal is a tough girl and she has never cried in front of others, even in front of Sulli.

Finally they became best friends to each other. They can't be separated like the flesh and skin. Sulli loves Krystal so much and so does Krystal. Sulli can do everything for her best friend Krystal. Sometimes, when Krystal asks her to dress girly, she dresses as Krystal wants although it is not her favourite style. They have never fought like other friends. If one wants this, the other'll do this. If one doesn't want the other to do, the other never tried to break her wish.

After their high school years, many people think that they are sisters. Krystal knows all about Sulli's secret even about her miserable life. But of course, she doesn't know only about Oh Sehun. Although Krystal is a pretty girl, she had never encountered the love. So there was no that kind of love for the two best friends. There was only friend love between them. Sulli wishes for Krystal to meet a good guy if she finds love. Because Krystal is deserved to be happy in everything with her kind heart.

Although they finished high school, they are still stuck to each other like always. Their two year friendship can't be broken by no one. They decided to attend the university of medicine to study more about medicine as their ambitions.

Sulli has always been happy whenever she's with Krystal. She almost forgot about her terrible life. And she almost forgot about Sehun because of Krystal. But she couldn't forget him easily. In the second year of high school, Sulli still misses him and sometimes, even cried at night. But slowly, she thought that fate would never allow them to meet again and they can't be together. So she tried to forget him since then.

She forgot about his birthday. Sulli could know his birthday because of Jiyoung. She preyed for him at his birthday for thrice. But in the last year of highschool, she forgot that day. That made her to think that she can forget him slowly.

She tried to cover the hole, in her heart, in the place of Sehun. She replaced their friend love in that place. She replaced Jung Krystal in the place of Oh Sehun. She can't believe in love for a boy anymore. She only believes in love for a friend...
She thought the love of friends is more peaceful than the love between lovers.

Sulli can sacrifice for Krystal and so does Krystal. They relied to each other and helped for each along their friendship.

When Sulli almost forgot about Sehun, Jiyoung destroyed her trying. Jiyoung connected her after their highschool. Sulli felt really happy while Jiyoung called her phone. Her happiness was thrown away when Jiyoung brought the name 'Cupid'  in her ears.

"Ssul.. Do you have a facebook account?", asked Jiyoung.

"No.. Why?", said Sulli. Also in real, she doesn't have one since she is not interested in that kind of stuff.

"Nothing.. I just asked you..I have one.. And I have many online friends now. I also meet some friends from our old school.", said Jiyoung.

"Well.. Who did you meet?.. Your boyfriend~~?", said Sulli with a teasing tone.

"Yes.. Also him and also...'Cupid'...", said Jiyoung hesitating not for hitting her wound.

"H-He's ... your friend, too..?", asked Sulli after a slight silence.

"Yes... We sometimes have some chit-chat online..", said Jiyoung.

"Well...", Sulli tried not to let Jiyoung know about her pain.

"Jiyoung.. I'll call you later.. I'm sorry.. I've to go now..", said Sulli lying.

"OK... Bye..".

As soon as they ended the call, Sulli dropped on the floor clenching her phone. Unknowingly, her tear droplets started to fall down from her eyes. She clasped her chest with her palm and covered her mouth with other palm. She hit her chest with her fist many times to reduce the pain of her burning heart.

Then she realized that she totally misunderstood with her own heart all the time. She thought that she could forget him but now she was hurt even when she heard that 'Cupid' name again.

'Why can't I forget you? Is it hard for me...? What are you actually, Oh Sehun? Why can't you leave my heart...? Oh Sehun.. You're bad... Why don't you try to connect me..? Do you already forget me..? Although you're connecting with Jiyoung, although you know that Jiyoung is my bestfriend, why didn't you try to find me..? Can you forget me that easily..? Or .. Are you still coward like before..?'

When Jiyoung and Sulli met at a café, Jiyoung started their happy conversation about their high school years. After a long conversion, suddenly...

"Does he have... a girlfriend now..?", asked Sulli when she couldn't control her curiosity about him.

"I don't think so..", although Sulli didn't mention his name, Jiyoung know who he is.

"Didn't he ask .... about me.. even a once..?", Sulli's afraid of Jiyoung answer for her shameless question. But she got no response from Jiyoung. Jiyoung didn't know what to say and just remained silent. But Sulli understood her silent answer well.

"He didn't..", said Sulli instead of Jiyoung.

"Ssul..", Jiyoung tried to comfort her but Sulli interrupted her.

"You know I tried to forget him as much as possible? I almost reached my success until I heard 'Cupid'  from you. I want to escape from this love bog... This love give me only pain. I never felt peaceful since when I love him... It hurts me a lot. This love is a fuel for my burning heart... I tried... I think I could forget him.. But I still can't.. I never noticed that I failed and failed again in trying to hate him... I want to hate him for hurting me, for being coward, for forgetting me easily... But my heart can't accept my trying... Although I want to hate him so badly...., my heart told me ....that I still love him..."

:) :-D  O:-)  B-)  :-)  :-P  ;-)

Hey... My cute readers...^_^

Sorry for the boring chapter..:'( 

I just want you to know about Jungli friendship well..

Don't worry.. Sehun'll appear in the next chapter...☺

Please support me with your votes and commets since they are so precious to me...☆☆☆

Nomu saranghammida!!!♡♡♡:-*