He's better than you

While Sulli and Krystal was walking to their class, Sehun appeared suddenly in front of them.

" Omo! Sehun.. You shocked me.", said Krystal slapping his arm slightly.

" Where are you going?", asked Sehun.

" Science Class.", Krystal replied with a wide smile to her boyfriend.

" Sehun, let's get a date at this weekend.", said Krystal clinging to Sehun's arm.

" Oh.. Inn.", said Sehun after glancing at the girl next to Krystal.

" Ssul.. What'll you do this weekend?", asked Krystal.

" .. Nothing.. I just want to stay at home..", said Sulli.

" So wanna join us??", asked Krystal smiling.

" No.", said Sulli glancing at Sehun who was staring at her.

"Ssul. I think.. You should have a boyfriend now..", said Krystal after a small silence.

" Hmm?", Sulli was so confused after she had heard Krystal's words.

" How is Kris Oppa?? May be , he can be a good boyfriend for my bestfriend.", said Krystal with the teasing tone. Sehun looked at Sulli with the fire eyes. Sulli knew that meaning. But Sulli didn't know how to react and so an awkward atmosphere covered upon them.

The icy stare was broken by Kris who was just popped up of nowhere. But really, Kris was looking at them from a far since a while ago. He purposedly came beside Sulli when he noticed the atmosphere between Sehun and Sulli.

" You two talked about me, right?", asked Kris putting his arm over Sulli's shoulders playfully. Sehun hands formed the fists and glared at them. Sulli quickly removed his arm from her as soon as she noticed Sehun's anger. She didn't want him to be angry.

" Oppa.. What'll you do this weekend??", asked Krystal.

" Me? I guess nothing to do..", said Kris.

" So how about double date??", asked Krystal made Sulli and Sehun shocked at the same time.

" Double date? How?", asked Kris pretending not to notice their shocked face .

" I with Sehun.. And of course.. You with Sulli..", said Krystal.

" It'll be interesting, right? Sehun?", asked Kris.

" Oh.. Inn..", said Sehun smiled at Kris awkwardly.

" So let's met in front of their house at 4:00 p.m at that day..", said Kris.

" ..Ok..", said Sehun then he looked at Sulli.

When Kris noticed his gazes, he held Sulli's shoulders and pulled her closer to him suddenly. Sehun's gazes moved to his hands on her shoulders.

" Sulli.. Let's go..", said Kris then held her hand.

" Krystal.. We're leaving first..", then Kris dragged Sulli away from them.

" They are really a nice match couple, right?", said Krystal looking at her bestfriend and cousin.

But she received no reply from Sehun since Sehun was busy to glare at them with the fire eyes.

" Sehun. What's wrong? Are you ok?", asked Krystal with the worrying tone after seeing the red face of Sehun. Sehun didn't reply her and just left to his class.

On the other hand, Sulli was so confused at Kris's actions. He acted like they are couple in front of them. Although they are standing under the tree since a while ago, he didn't let go of her hand. Sulli looked at him and then to their holding hands. Although Kris knew that, he didn't let her go.