Someone found out

While Sulli was sitting at a bench, she saw some girls walking towards her. Sulli got up from her seat when they stood in front of her. Before she could say a word, she was so shocked for getting a hard slap on her cheek from Yoona.

" How dare you to steal your's bestfriend's boyfriend?!", said Yoona alomost shouting at Sulli. Sulli got dumbfound after hearing her words.

" ..What are you .. talking .. about..?", asked Sulli with the trembling tone.

" Don't act like an innocent girl. We all saw that you and Sehun were together yesterday.", Sulli felt like being hit by a thunder in the sunny day after hearing that.

" Yoona.. It's ... You ..misunderstand us.. We're ..just friends..", said Sulli nervously.

" Friends? But you two look more than friends... We have never seen that Sehun happy even when he's with Krystal.. But with you, Sehun looked more happier.", said Yoona smirking like a devil. Sulli didn't know what to say and just stared at the ground. Her tears started to flow down one by one.

" How could you, Sulli? We thought that you're really a quiet girl. But in real, you're a great snatch who stole the boy from your bestfriend.", said Sunny.

" Stop it.", they stunned a bit when they heard the familiar voice.

" Sehun..", Sulli looked at him with her tears after hearing that name.

" Stop.. Stop it.. It's not her fault.. If you want to blame, then blame to me, not to her.", said Sehun standing in front of Sulli.

" Sehun.. How can you protect her in front of us? Don't you worry that Krystal finds out that?", asked Yoona.

" I won't care about that.", said Sehun firmly.

" Sehun.", Sulli was trembling because of fear.

" We didn't tell Krystal about that. But if we sees you two together again, I can't promise that we won't tell that to her. Krystal'll be so hurt when she find out the forbidden love of her boyfriend and bestfriend.", said Sunny glaring at Sulli. Then they left.

Sehun looked at Sulli and found her tears still falling. She looked like a kid who was scolded by her mother. Sehun noticed that the red slap mark on her cheek. He approached her and tried to hug her. But Sulli stepped backwards to refuse his hug.

" Don't be like that. You know we shouldn't.", said Sulli.

" Sulli.."

" I'm tired.. I felt this trouble when I liked Kim Suho. I felt enough of this!", said Sulli.

" I'm sorry.. I know how much you tired at that time. I didn't mean to pull you into this trouble again.. I'm sorry..", said Sehun.

" No.. It's not your fault.. It's all because of me.. It's all because I'm selfish.. It's all because I always loved the wrong person.", said Sulli then she started to walk away. When Sehun was about to chase her,

" Don't follow me. Stop being care about me.. I don't want to bother you again..", said Sulli without looking back at him.

" Sulli..", Sehun hurted for hearing her words.

" If you follow me this time, I'll leave from your sight .. forever..", then Sulli ran away from him while crying.

While Sulli was crying under the tree, she saw a hand giving a handkerchief to her. She looked up that person and Kris standing in front of her. Sulli quickly wiped her tears off with her palms.

" It's ok.. I don't need it..", said Sulli refusing his handkerchief. But Kris held her both palms from her face with his one hand and wiped her tears with his handkerchief. Sulli stunned a bit for his kindness.

" What happened?", asked Kris after he had noticed that Sull felt better.

" .. Nothing..", Sulli knew that she couldn't talk out about her trouble to him since Kris is Krystal's cousin.

" OK.. Don't tell if you don't want.. But don't forget that I'm always here to listen to your story...", said Kris. Sulli nodded slightly and smiled at him.

" By the way, why are you here..?", asked Sulli.

" Oh.. I want to ask for a favour from you.. Can I?", said Kris looking at her with the pleasing eyes.

" Sure.. Which favour..?", said Sulli with a thin smile.

" We have a party for our company.. And I need a partner for me at that night..", said Kris.

" Then?", asked Sulli without realizing what Kris wanted.

" I want you to be my partner.", Kris said straightly.

" Me? Why?", asked Sulli.

" I don't have any one. Krystal'll attend with Sehun.. It won't be ok if I'm alone..", said Kris.

" ..Hmm.. I don't think I can..", said Sulli honestly. She had never attended the parties and besides, Sehun'll be there too that causes her more umcomfortable..

" Why?", asked Kris.

" I don't like party since it is crowded.", said Sulli.

" But you'll be happy since that party is not like the one you think. It won't be crowded much since there'll be almost business partners. So.. Please.. Hmm..?", said Kris.

" I'll think about it..", said Sulli who didn't want to be rude to Kris again.

Finally, Sulli was walking along the red carpet clinging to Kris's arm. She felt umcomfortable about her dress but Sulli tried since it was that Krystal prepared for her.

When the dance time, she had to dance as Kris's partner. She saw Sehun and Krystal dancing like them. Although they danced with their own partner, Sulli and Sehun stole many glances to each other. Sulli could see the anger in his gaze...

Sulli knew that this would happen. While Kris and Krystal was talking with their families, Sehun dragged Sulli out and headed to the balcony. When they arrived the private area, Sulli shrugged his grip off and rubbed her red wrist.

" What are you doing?", asked Sulli.

" Why are you here?", asked Sehun instead of answering her question.

" I'm here for Kris. He asked me to his partner.", said Sulli coldly.

" Why? Why did you agree this? When I took you to the crowded places, you used to be afraid. But why are you so easy to come here for him?", asked Sehun almost shouting.

" It's none of your business if I came or not. I have my own privacy to be his partner. You can't insist it.", said Sulli.

" I'm tired..I'm tired of seeing you with another boy instead of me. I'm tired of pretending to love another girl instead of you.", said Sehun.

Sulli bit her lower lip and sighed glaring at him. Then she turned her heels to leave but she stopped when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her from back.

" I really love you, Sulli..", said Sehun. Sulli could know that he was crying from his hoarse voice.
Sehun was crying while backhugging her. Sulli closed her eyes and let her own tears fall as well.

They didn't notice that someone was looking at them from a far.. Someone found out their love...
............. Kris.............

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)