Break Up

Under the big oak tree, Sulli and Sehun stood side by side without facing each other. An awkward silent wall covered between the couple.

" Sulli..", Sehun broke the wall and tried to start their conversion. Sulli looked at the tall boy who she admires so much.

" The words .. you said yesterday.. were your true mind..?", asked Sehun without looking at her. Sulli felt her lips dumb and couldn't find a word to resist his words.

" Answer me.. Is it true that you want to break up with me..? Is it true that I'm a nonsense person for you? Is it true that I'm not important for you even as much as Krystal?", asked Sehun while his tears started to roll down on his cheeks.

" .. Sehun..", Sulli couldn't resist his tears. She didn't expect that Sehun was hurting that much because of her words. She raised her hand to reach his cheeks and wiped his tears off with her little thumb.

" Isn't it enough for you...? All I did for you... All I sacrificed for you.... So tell me... What should I do more to get your true love..?", asked Sehun holding her hand which was still caressing his cheek.

" No.. I don't need any.. You don't need to do anything.. You already did many things just for me..", said Sulli.

" So why..? Why I still feel that you are pushing me away... again and again..?", said Sehun.

" You know.. how much I love Krystal.. So please understand me..", said Sulli with the pleading eyes.

" She again? Why Krystal and Krystal again? Why she has to interfere between us? ... If you believe her more than me, we can't go our relationship any further.. There'll be no way for up... except to break up..", said Sehun then he spun his body to other side and left Sulli alone.

Sulli felt dumb and felt her tears started to fall down when she heard 'Break up' from him. When she turned into reality, Sehun was already walking away from her. She hurriedly ran towards him and hugged him from behind.

" I'm sorry.. Yes.. I was wrong.. I believe you.. I love you.. It seemed I was stupid for a while.. So don't say like that... Please don't say that words 'Break up'.. I don't like to lose you.. again..", said Sulli between her sobs. Sehun quickly turned to face her and wrapped his arms around her shaking body.

" I'm sorry either..", said Sehun hugging her tightly.

" It's so ridiculous... that we're fighting just because of Krystal.. We can't break our trust because of a stranger.. And no one can...", said Sehun sitting under the tree where Sulli usually studies.

" Sehun.. Why do you think... she's acting..?", asked Sulli who was being hugged in his arms.

" .. Actually.. I met her at the cafeteria before your bad news were spread... When I told her to break up, she told me to wait for the consequences.. Next, your news were spread at so sudden..", said Sehun.

" She's really acting..?", said Sulli gazing at the flower which was lying on the grass.

" Sulli.. I'm not disunisoning between you two.. I just want you to care dealing with her.. I can't say exactly what she wants.. I have no witness as well... And I don't want it .. I don't want the breaking of your friend's frame..", said Sehun. Sulli didn't talk anymore and just stared at the flower.

" Sehun!", as soon as Sehun heard someone calling him, he turned her head to look at where the voice came from. He saw Krystal walking towards him.

" Where are you going?", asked Krystal.

" To Sulli.", Sehun replied with a firm tone.

" I'm going there too.. Let's go together..", said Krystal smiling innocently.

" No. I don't want to. I don't want Sulli to see me with you.", said Sehun honestly.

" .. Ok..", despite her smile, her expression was totally relieved the disappointment.

When Sehun was about to go, Krystal grabbed his hand back and hugged him at so sudden. At first, he got dumbfound what she was doing. When he turned into reality, he quickly pushed her away from himself. But he was too late. Someone, who saw their hugging form, already felt hurt.

" What are you doing?!", asked Sehun almost shouting.

" Sorry.. It was an accident.. I was about to fall down because of sudden dizziness. That's why I grabbed your hand.. But I accidently hugged you.. Sorry..", said Krystal with the apologizing look. Sehun shot the last glare to her and left the place.

Then Krystal looked to the spot where Sulli stood up for a while ago. She smiled at her own evil plan what just happened. In reality, Krystal hugged Sehun purposedly since she saw that Sulli was looking at them from a far. But Sulli didn't see that Sehun pushed Krystal away since she turned back and ran away as soon as she saw them at that position.

Sehun entered the cafeteria cheerfully as soon as he saw Sulli. But Sulli was sitting at the corner emotionessly. Sehun approached her and poked her shoulders teasingly. But he got no response from her except a glance. Sehun noticed that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

" Are you ok? .. You look pale..", asked Sehun with the concern.

" I'm fine.. Let's go home.. I want to rest..", said Sulli. After she had taken her bag, she left the cafeteria. Sehun just followed her without complaining.

" Go back home, safely..", said Sulli after they had stopped their steps in front of her house. When Sulli was about to go, Sehun grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his embrace.

" Are you tired, right?", asked Sehun.

" Inn..", said Sulli shortly.

" So.. I'll take your fatigues away..", as soon as he ended his words, he broke the hug and kissed her lips gently. Although Sulli was suprised for his kiss, she closed her eyes and kissed him back when she felt the love from his kiss. After about 30 secends, they broke the kiss and Sehun rested his forehead against hers still hugging her waist.

" My kiss is the best way to give you strength, right?", asked Sehun smiling.

" Right..", said Sulli smiling.

" If you felt tired, don't feel the listlessness alone.. Don't endure it.. Tell me all... I'll listen to you what you've to say..", said Sehun. Sulli smiled at him and replied with a nod.

" Bye.. Goodnight..", said Sehun pulling himself away .

" You too...", said Sulli waving her hand to Sehun.

After Sehun had left, she stepped inside her house with a smile. All her suspect and pains were earsed by his kiss.

But before she entered her room, her steps halted while holding the door knob.

" Sehun said he missed me... and to start our relationship again .. He said he'll try to break up with Ssul..", Sulli felt her worlds cracked down unexpectedly when she heard Krystal's phone conversion to someone.

Especially the word 'Break Up'.......

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P :-)