Who is that girl?

Krystal didn't attend the class at that day since she had seen the two kissing. She came back home alone while her tears streaming silently. As soon as she arrived their house, she went straight to their room. After she had closed the door behind her, her body slided down against the door. Then she started crying out of her lungs.

'How can they do that to me? How can ,the two people I love, cheat on me..? Oh Sehun... I love you so much.. I accepted our relationship eventhough I know you don't love me.. But this is so extremely.. And Choi Sulli... I love you more than my siblings... I believe you more than myself.. Although other people chide on you, I always protect you... I stood by your side no matter what.. I didn't believe others' words and thought they said because of jealousy to our friendship... I love you two... But now the result of my love could make me die.. How can my boyfriend have a secret affair with my bestfriend...?'

Krystal got up and started throwing the things to the wall. She cut Sulli's doll, which is couple with her, using the scissors.

When she could calm down herself, her phone rang. So she looked at the caller and found it was Sulli. At first, she didn't pick it up but when the phone rang for the third time, she answered the call.

" Krys, where are you?", asked Sulli with the worrying tone before she could say a word.

" At home.", said Krystal coldly.

" Why did you go back suddenly? You know how much I worried for you?", said Sulli that made Krystal smirk.

' Worry?? I know you had no time to worry for me since you were busy to flirt with my boyfriend..'

Because of the silence, Sulli felt wired for her bestfriend. Krystal wasn't not silent whenever she told about worrying her. She used to be a noisy girl to explain about her absence. But now, something was wrong with her bestfriend.

" Krys.. What happened to you..?", asked Sulli with her soft voice.

" Nothing..", said Krystal trying not to burst into anger again.

" Your voice is so weak.. Is there something wrong.?", after Sulli had asked that question, both sides fell into silence.

" No.. I just feel tired..", Krystal decided to tell her about that later, not now.

" Ok.. As soon as the classes end, I'll come back." , said Sulli.

" Inn.."

" Ok.. Bye..", as soon as they ended the call, Krystal threw her phone away violently.

After a while, she reminded something. She went to Sulli's bed and opened the drawer beside the bed. In the drawer, something directly caught her eyes. It was what she wanted, the bracelet. She took it and stared at it with her firey eyes.

" You two must pay for your trash-like love.", Krystal smiled evilly looking at the bracelet.

As soon as Sulli came back home, she went to their room to see her bestfriend. But she found no one. The room was silent as nothing happened. Yeah.. Krystal had already cleaned the mess that she made. So she went to the dinning room. Expectedly, she found her bestfriend cooking dinner for them.

" Krys.."

" Oh. Ssul.. You've arrived.. Sit first.. Let's take our dinner..", said Krystal normally.

" Inn..", said Sulli then she sat at the chair on the left side. As Krystal prepared their dishes, she sat opposite to Sulli.

" Krys.. Are you ok?", asked Sulli.

" Of course.. I'm totally fine..", said Krystal chewing a few rice. So Sulli gave up for questioning since Krystal seemed to be normal.

At the middle of the silent dinner, Krystal brought a wired topic.

" Ssul.. Why are you dating with Kris Oppa without love..?", asked Krystal that made Sulli choke a bit.

" What do.. you ..mean?", said Sulli nervously.

" Don't avoid that... I know you don't love him..", said Krystal and Sulli looked down at her bowl without answering.

" ... Do you have a boy.. to love..?", asked Krystal again.

" .No..", said Sulli without looking at Krystal.

" Be honest.. Ssul..", said Krystal seriously.

" .. Yes.. I had..", said Sulli finally.

" So why don't you date with him..?", asked Krystal.

" We're not supposed to be together.. He's now someone else's boy.. I want to forget him.. That's why I date with Kris Oppa... He knows that too..", said Sulli with a slight sigh. Krystal stared at her after hearing that.

' You two fooled us all the time.. You date my cousin to forget him.. He date me to forget his love.. or that girl may be you.."

When Sulli opened the drawer, she didn't find the bracelet. She got panic and started finding it. While she was busy to find it, Krystal entered the room.

" Are you looking for this..?", said Krystal showing the bracelet on her palm.

" .. Yes.. How did you--"

" I took it.. since I want it .", said Krystal interrupting Sulli's words.

" Krys.. But you should tell me first..", said Sulli.

" We used to use our things together like that.. Why? Is this bracelet special for you?", asked Krystal although she knew that. Sulli fell silent for a while.

" .. No.. It's nothing.. Just take it if you want..", said Sulli. Then she made her way to the bathroom. But Krystal made her stop with her sudden words.

" Sehun.. He'll be here in a few minutes..", said Krystal.

" I can invite him to our house, right..?", asked Krystal to the silent Sulli.

" Inn.. I'll take my shower ..", then she got into the bathroom.

When Sehun entered the house, Krystal welcomed him with a hug. Sulli just standing a bit far from them. When Krystal took Sehun's hand, she noticed that Sehun was wearing that bracelet.

" Oh.. Sehun. Your bracelet is same with mine..", said Krystal showing her bracelet on her wrist. Sulli gripped her shirt and glanced at Sehun. He looked uneasy for that too.

When Krystal left to her room, Sehun and Sulli left in the dinning room alone.

" Why did you give it to her?", asked Sehun with the serious tone.

" ..I don't need to have it now.. Besides, she want it..", said Sulli.

" It's only our couple thing.. Don't you appreciate it even a bit?", said Sehun firmly.

" .. Yes.. It's nothing for me..", said Sulli and got up from her seat. Then Krystal entered the dinning room and Sulli went to the fridge to take a bottle of water.

" Sehun.. May I ask you something..?", asked Krystal smiling.

" Inn."

" .. Who is that girl... you love..?", that question made Sehun to feel black. Sulli, who was about to leave, halted her steps immediatey....

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Sorry for the boring chapter..

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*