Envy

One day, Sulli was teased hardly by a boy in her class. Since she couldn't her anger and tears, she started crying. Her friends beside her started to comforting her not to cry. After a while, Suho entered the class and found the crying Sulli.

After he had known what just happened, he scolded that boy. He can scold the students since he is the leader of the class. " Yah! Why did you make her cry?!" , Suho told that boy with anger. "I just teased her.", that boy tried to deny his fault. "But you made her cry!! You know how she feels right now?!", Suho said raising his voice that made everyone in class dropped their jaws apart.

Most of the girls felt jealous for Suho has defended for Sulli. The most serious girl in jealousy is Minha, who is a tomboy. She always pretends to like Sulli as a tomboy, but in real, she secretly likes Suho. So right now, she is in her anger towards Sulli.

No one expect that Suho would protect Sulli like that since he is one of the boys, who like to tease Sulli. Once Sulli cried, she removed her smile and wear her statue figure for almost two or three days.

On the way Sulli and Yura was heading to cafeteria, Yura told Sulli to smile like usual. But it didn't work over Sulli and Sulli didn't obey her friend, who is the best for her in her friends.But she couldn't resist it and smiled again like usual when it passed three days.

While she was in the cafeteria, Minha sat beside her and said, "Sulli, I begin to worry about you.". "Why?", Sulli asked like an innocent kid. "I have a rival to chase you and you have got an admirer.", Minha said blankly. "Hmm?", Sulli got confused with Minha's words. "The one who said like 'You know how she feels right now?!'...". Sulli just stayed silent and didn't complain her. Sulli knows that Minha likes Suho although she is a tomboy. Her friends told Sulli about Minha. "But you have to look out the next consequences for that.", Sulli realized that Minha warmed her about Suho's girlfriends but Sulli said nothing and just smiled at the jealous Minha.

One day, after Sulli had come back to her class, the boys began to call her 'Garffie' again. But this time, there was not only a few boys. There were many boys who was teasing her. Suho just looked at the boys who was teasing her with a smile. At first, Sulli held her anger but she couldn't. So she bursted out of anger. Sulli started mad and started crying. While her friends comforted her, she gave a death glare to Suho who just passed the girls around Sulli. After Suho had seen her death eyes, he felt uneasy and guilty about their joke around her. He got at his seat and said, "What did I do wrong?". Unknowingly, a shed of tears started to flow from his eyes with the full of regert.

Since that day, Suho doesn't tease her much. He tried to be a good boy in her eyes. He did everything what Sulli wanted. They worked together for their duties happily. His purpose is only to make Sulli happy. Sulli really felt happy because of Suho at that time. The boy whom I like is keeping beside me, so who isn't happy, right? Sulli laughed more and happy even than before. This is all because of Kim Suho.

But Sulli also knows that she has more haters than before because of that. She tried to ignore the death glares from Suho's girls and stayed like nothing happened.

One day, the teacher told Sulli and Suho to clean the classroom and other students to go out for a while. That day, Sulli really felt happy and so did Suho. They even joked each other and laughed during their cleaning session. Many death glares were pierced through the window towards them.

Jina, the present girlfriend of Suho right now, shot many death glares towards the happy Sulli and said, "Sulli has snatched my boy from me.". Many students heard that words including Minha.

The next day, Minha told Sulli all about what she heard. So Sulli started to avoid Suho because she doesn't want others to hate her more. But Suho doesn't give up and always chased her. Finally their friends shipped them as a couple. Because they thought Sulli is the first girl whom Suho chased. Even though Suho is a playboy, he didn't need to chase any girls because his girls first asked him to date. Suho always accepts any girls who asked him even if that girls are pretty or ugly.

Finally, on one can destory Sulli and Suho's relationship which is more than friends but not as lovers. Sulli just stayed like what her heart wants until the start of last year of their middle school....

:-D :) O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)

Hello.. My beloved readers...

Boring again????

Sorry if I disappointed you...:'(
I promise that this becomes interesting when the male leader appears.....

Hope you can understand me...O:-)

Please give me some votes and comments....
Thanks for reading... I'll update soon....:-)

Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*