Feelings

The day before the christmas holiday, Sehun looked at her deeply, more than before. Although Sulli didn't look him back because of her friends around her, she could feel the sharply gaze from that boy. Sulli felt really happy for no reason. She kept smiling all the time. Her happiness was obvious for people to notice and Sehun's gaze was also obvious to notice. Unfortuately, some of Daeun's friends saw it, the gaze of Sehun to Sulli.

They told Daeun that Sehun likes Sulli. Daeun was hurt a bit to hear that words. But she could handle it since she is a playgirl type. She could find other boy for her. So she gave up for liking Sehun. And Sulli didn't know that Daeun already found out their secret love story. If she knows, she'll blame herself for hurting the girl she admired.

Sehun and Sulli, their relationship didn't improve even by a step. Sehun only stares at her all the time, but he didn't even talk a word to her. He had no courage to climb even one more step. He wasn't sure about Sulli's feeling. He was afraid that Sulli might still likes Suho.

Sulli walked towards her classroom alone. Before she arrived the class, Sehun blocked her way. At that time, the environment was crowded. But no one noticed their awkward condition. Sulli didn't looked up him and hanged her head down and stood still. Sehun couldn't talk any word and just stared at her. They stayed like that for almost 13 minutes. Finally Sehun removed himself to make a way for Sulli with no word.

Sulli got disappointed because she expected that Sehun would talk to her. She just walked away from him without meeting his eyes.

Actually, Sulli got tired of their relationship. They stared at each other but nothing would happen. Sulli wanted to give up their nonsense relationship. So she tried not to meet his eyes again. She told Sohyun and Jiyoung not to talk about him again.

Sulli, Jiyoung, Hana and Jiyeon went back to their class carrying the books since their teacher asked them to. When they were in the class, they saw Sehun was about to go out. Hana and Jiyeon asked Sehun to open the cupboard to keep the books since their hands were occupied by the books. But,

"Do it yourself.", said Sehun coldly. Sulli was surprised by his attitude. Sulli thought that Sehun is a warm guy towards the girls like his gazes towards her. But she was wrong. Sehun is a cold-hearted guy.

"Please... As you see, we can't do ourselves... So, please..", Hana pleased him but Sehun didn't break his icy figure.

"No.", said Sehun. He was about to go but Hana stopped him.

"You like Daeun, right?", Hana attacked him with the teasing tone. Sehun immediately stopped his way and,

"What? .... ..No... I don't like her.", said Sehun seriously.

" So if you don't like any girl in this school, please do it.", said Hana who didn't know about Sulli's feelings right then. Sehun glanced at Sulli and,

"I have.... I have a girl I like in this school.", then Sehun left without opening the cupboard.

"Ah... That guy's really... Wait... He said he likes a girl in this school? ... Who can be that girl??" , said Hana to Jiyeon. Sulli's heartbeat is really fast after hearing his words. And then Jiyoung is the only one who knows about Sulli's feelings.

The next day was Sulli's team duty again. As usual Sulli and Sehun reached the school earlier than others. While Sulli was cleaning the black board, Sehun was staring at her from a far. Then Sulli tried to open the cupboard with the books in her hands. But she couldn't open it easily, so Sehun tried to help her. Before Sehun's hand reached the handle, the door was opened by Sulli. But she saw that Sehun tried to help her. She didn't look at him and tried to focus on her works.

But in her mind, she still wondered why Sehun tried to help her... Sehun is a cold guy type... He didn't help them yesterday although Hana asked him. But now why? Eventhough she didn't ask him to help her, he tried to help her. Why??? He is afraid of that others know about their wired relationship??? That's why he acts like nothing happened between them in front of others???

Actually, Sulli couldn't forget Sehun easily. She was attached to Oh Sehun and his gazes.... Although she could forget Suho easily, why couldn't she forget Sehun??? Why is it hard to forget his eyes...? Sulli didn't feel that feelings before....

At their school festival, Sehun had a basket ball match in their school. All people went to the field to cheer up that match. Most of the students cheered up Sehun's team since Sehun is the best in this sport.

But Sulli didn't go there. She just looked at him from a far while standing beside the class's window. She admitted herself that Sehun is good looking with this suit and he has best skill at playing basket ball.

"Do you like him?", asked Jiyoung, who just arrived beside Sulli silently.

" .... Inn... I like him..", Sulli answered honestly.

"And so do you love him?", Jiyoung tried to test Sulli's heart.

"I'm still young to realize what love is. I don't know about love... But I know excatly that I like him.... 'Love' and 'Like' have different meanings... I guess I don't love him ....yet.", said Sulli without removing her eyes from Oh Sehun.

"But I can see the strong feelings in your eyes and his eyes...", said Jiyoung.

After hearing Jiyoung's words, Sulli looked at her confusedly. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't find no words to resist her friend's words. She just remained silent and sat a chair at a corner.

After the match had finished, Sehun's team won the prize. Then Sehun walked towards the class. As soon as Jiyoung saw it, she quickly left the room leaving Sulli alone.

When Sehun entered the room, he saw Sulli sitting alone. He walked towards her and stood in front of her. As soon as Sulli noticed someone's presence near her, she looked up. Her heart started to beat faster as their eyes met.

They stared at each other like usual. But their distance was more closed than before. Sulli expected that Sehun would open his lips for a word. But she was wrong again. Although there were almost 25 minutes like that position, Sehun didn't talk even a word towards her. After a while, a few girls entered the class. Then Sulli broke their gaze and looked away quickly. And Sehun walked away from her lowering his head down.

Sulli got really disappointed with him....

' What's wrong with him...? Why is it hard for him to talk to me...? And What's wrong with me....? Why is it hard to ignore his gazes...?'

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P :-)

Hey ... my dear readers!!!

Sorry ... I'm late for this update...

Actually, I'm sick a little right now... :-(

So I decided not to update this chapter today. But as soon as I remembered my readers., I tried to update.. So Finally, I could do that....:)

Please give me some votes and comments if you're ok.... ☆☆☆

Nomu saranghammida!!!♡♡♡