First Kiss

Today was Sulli's pratical day to do a surgery. But she couldn't concentrate on that since her mind was filled with Sehun's tears. But she tried to do the best. Unfortunately, the patient who was done surgery by them was dead in the operation room.

Although the surgeon was not only Sulli, she felt guilty about the patient's death. Since she was out of the operation room, she was being gloom all the time. Other students noticed that too.

When Sehun was walking along the corridor, he heard the conversion of the two girls about Sulli.

" Yah.. Have you heard about Choi Sulli..?" , said one of the two girls.

" What is it?", asked the other girl with the curious tone.

" Today, their pratical surgey was failed. The patient was dead.", said the first girl.

" Then what's wrong with Choi Sulli?", asked the second girl.

"Of course, she feels down since this is her first failure in pratical. She felt guilty about the death of the patient. .. She didn't attend all classes today... ".

As soon as Sehun heard that, he quickly left that place.Sehun ran around to find her since he knew that she needs someone right then. Finally he found her sitting at the corner of a lab. He noticed that she was crying since her shoulders were shaking. He approached her slowly.

As soon as Sulli noticed him, she quickly got up and wiped her tears off. Sehun walked more closer towards her.

" Don't --", before her sentence ended, she was already in his arms, in his embrace... feeling the warmth of Oh Sehun which she missed the most...

Sulli cried hardly like a kid in his chest.

" It'll be ok... Don't cry.. It's not your fault..", said Sehun while caressing her hair.

" Sehun..", Sulli tried to avoid his embrace while sobbing hardly.

" Shh... Don't say any words.. Just rest in my embrace..", said Sehun then he tightened his hug. Sulli followed his words and leaned him crying hardly.

After a long time of crying, Sulli felt released slowly. So she pulled herself away from the hug. But Sehun didn't let her go.

" .. For a while.. Let me hug you..", said Sehun and pulled her again into his embrace. Sulli just allowed him to hug her since she missed his embrace either...

After a while, Sehun released the hug and stared at Sulli. Then he took her hand into his and went out of the lab.

" Where are you going to?", asked Sulli while walking.

" Somewhere..", Sehun replied without looking back to her.

" Sehun, you shouldn't--", Sulli stopped her words when Sehun turned back to her and put his index finger on her lips.

" I don't want any complains from you.. Just for today.. Only today... Please be mine and let me be yours.. for today..", said Sehun.

Sulli didn't reply him and just stared at him. Then Sehun smiled at her and continued their ways.

They stopped their steps in front of a small gate of the little park.

" What is this place..?", asked Sulli.

" My favourite park.. I used to play the basket ball in this park when I was child. At my free times, I usually came here and played around..", Sehun explained to her with the smile imaging his childhood.

" Why are you taking me here..?", asked Sulli looking at Sehun.

" To relax your mind..", said Sehun.

" But.. there is crowded..", said Sulli squeezing their holding hands slightly.

" Sulli... You have already promised me that you'll try.. at the last time.. You'll be ok.. since I'm right here beside you..", said Sehun staring at her eyes. Finally Sulli agreed with a slight nod to enter the park.

Sulli thought she would be afraid ... But in real, she didn't feel frightened and played around happily. She ran around the flower bed like a little girl. In her childhood, she had never felt like that happiness.

When she sat on the swing, Sehun went behind her and swang for her. Sulli felt warm from his manner. She needs love, the real love.. No one did that manners to her, even her family.
Sehun is the first and only one...

Although she has Krystal, she had never felt this warmth from her, being taken care. Because Sulli usually gave this warmth to Krystal since Krystal is just like a kid. Sulli always takes care of Krystal like her real sister. The warmth from Sehun is different from the one from Krystal.

She was never taken care by someone like that...

At the evening, Sehun taught her how to play the basket ball. Sulli laughed so much during that time. Whenever Sulli feels happy, Sehun is happy as well.... They were happy without noticing that some girls were watching them from a far. That girls are Krystal's friends, Yoona and other girls. They looked at them with the evil death glare since they knew that Sehun is offically Krystal's.

Sulli and Sehun went back to her house at 8 in the evening. Before they turned into the corner of the street, Sulli stopped her steps that caused Sehun to look at her.

" Go back home..", said Sulli.

" Why? We haven't arrived your house yet..", said Sehun pouting. Sulli chuckled a bit at his cuteness.

" I can go by myself... If Krystal sees us, she'll misunderstand..", said Sulli.

" Why? I'm ok that if she sees us..", said Sehun slightly.

" Sehun.."

" Ok. .. Ok... I'll go.. Can't you stay even for a second without thinking about Krystal..?", asked Sehun unsatisfying about her concern to Krystal.

" You know I can't..", said Sulli.

Sehun sighed and said, " Goodbye.. Sleep well.. And thanks for today..", said Sehun knowing that they would be like before at tomorrow.

" Inn..", said Sulli and started to leave.

But Sehun grabbed her wrist and kissed her lips. Sulli didn't know how to react his sudden kiss. When Sehun held her nape, she closed her eyes slowly and enjoyed thier kiss while forgetting Krystal and her miserable life.

After they had broken a long kiss, Sehun caressed her pinky cheek and stared at her.

" This is your first kiss, right?", Sehun's question made her to remember her terrible past.

" I want to be your first kiss. Although I know I'm childish, I'm happy about that our first kiss...", said Sehun smiling at her.

But in Sulli's mind, her terrible past recalled .. Her first kiss.. She has no first kiss.. She felt guilty for Sehun and their happy moments. She thought she was selfish for being loved by Sehun.. She doesn't deserve it...

Sulli shut her eyes tight and let her tears fall down on her cheeks. Sehun was so shocked for seeing her tears suddenly.

" .. No.. You're not.. my first kiss..", said Sulli with the trembling tone.

" What? .. So who..? I think that you had never in a relationship before... Who kissed you before me..?", said Sehun with the jealous eyes.

" Don't ... Don't ask me that question.. I'm afraid.. I'm sorry.. ", then Sulli stepped backwards and ran away from him.

On her way, Sulli couldn't stop crying. Sehun was dumbfounded in that place with the confused heart...

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :-)