Sorry

While Sulli was sitting under the tree as usual, Sehun walked towards her. When she saw him standing in front of her, she got up and faced him.

" We need to talk.", said Sehun with the serious tone.

" Ok..", said Sulli calmly.

" Yesterday.. You told me the strange words.. What do they mean?", asked Sehun staring at her eyes.

" What's wrong with that words? I just told you as in my mind..", said Sulli while gripping the hem of her skirt.

" Yah! Choi Sulli, are you playing with me?!", said Sehun alomost shouting.

" .... Yes... I'm sorry for that I played with you. But now I get bored of playing you.", said Sulli.

" What are you talking about? .. Are you kidding me..?", asked Sehun. Sulli could see the fear in his eyes. ... Of course, it hurts her.. It hurts her so much.. But she had no choice expect to do that .... for him... for Krystal .. and for all..

" I'm serious..", said Sulli.

" .. What's wrong with you, Sulli? .. Are you angry at me because of yesterday? Because I carried Krystal ? ... If so, I can explain... I--"

" No. It's not the reason.. And why do you have to explain to me? Why am I angry? ... What are we?" , asked Sulli.

" We love each other... ", said Sehun with his hoarse voice.

" Love? .. Have I told you that I love you?", it made Sehun to fall silent.

" I didn't, right? Why do you think like that we love? You misunderstanded me and yourself.", said Sulli with the fake giggle.

"No. I believe my love.. And although you didn't tell me that, your eyes told me. You eyes told me that you loved me...", said Sehun reminding their gazes.

" This isn't love! We were just playing with our own mind since we are adolescent. I just wanted to be with you before. This mind made me wrong... But in real, after I had been with you for a few days, I don't feel that feeling anymore.", said Sulli trying to hold back her tears not to come out of her eyes.

" No .. It can't be.. You loved me.. I still remember that meaningful eyes of yours..", said Sehun finding a way to breathe well.

" Stop it! Stop for telling about that eyes and gazes! It was nothing for me! I always look everyone with these eyes.", said Sulli shouting.

" ... Don't you love me even a bit..?", asked Sehun as a whispher.

" No.", said Sulli without looking at him.

" You're lying me! You're avoiding my eyes! If you don't really love me, tell me looking straight into my eyes!", said Sehun grabbing her both shoulders. She didn't know what to do. But she tried. She slowly raised her head to look at his eyes.

" I don't love you.". After he had heard her words clearly, his hands dropped from her shoulders. He felt like there was empty in his world. His tears started to fall down on his cheeks.

Sulli was hurt either. She was hurt to see his tears and his broken figure. She wanted to wipe his tears and pull him into her embrace. .. But she couldn't .. She had to hurt him like that.. Finally when she couldn't bear the pain in her heart, she turned around and left him alone. Her holding tears fell down like a waterfall.

Sehun didn't chase her and just stood there like a statue. He was hurt. He punched the tree with his fist until the blood flowed down. He was really hurt. He was hurt mentally more than physically. The pain in his bloody wound couldn't compare the pain in his destoryed heart....

Sulli was sitting beside her bed on the floor. Her hand was gripping the couple bracelet with Sehun. Her tears couldn't stop since that day. She had never seen him since that day. The last time they saw him was not under the tree. She saw him again in the basket ball hall at that day.

Flashback ~~~

She was looking at him who was playing the basket ball alone seriously, but only from a far. After about 15 minutes, she was about to leave but she heard a loud thud suddenly. She saw Sehun lying on the floor breathing heavily.

" You know .. how much I love you.? You know how much I missed you all the time..? You know how much I'm suffering now..? Of course, you don't know.. That's why you're hurting me that much..". His words built her tears.

Although he was mumbling alone, she could hear his words clearly. This words like a sword piercing into her heart.

Flashback end ~~~

She looked at the bracelet and said, " Sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for hurting you like that... But if not so, I'll be a bother for your life... Although I destoryed your heart, Krystal'll heal your heart... So please forget the girl like me and be happy with Krystal.."

While Sehun was walking to his class, he saw Krystal on his way. He just ignored her since he didn't want to face with anyone right then. But Krystal followed him like a kid.

" Sehun.. What's wrong with you in these days?", asked Krystal.

" .. Nothing..", Sehun replied with the cold tone.

" Are you sick? You looks so pale.", asked Krystal again.

" It's none of your business..", that words made her shocked.

" Sehun, what's wrong? .. Why do you become so cold suddenly..?", asked Krystal with her teary eyes.

" Don't care about me! Just leave me alone! Why are you so curious about me?!", Sehun shouted at Krystal. Her tears started to fall down amd her heart started to ache.

" Are you asking why you don't know?! Ok... I'll tell the reason.. Because I love you! That's why I concerned about you all the time! Why can't you see my love?!", said Krystal within her broken tears.

" Krystal.. I already told you that I have the girl I love.. I can't love anyone except her...", said Sehun.

" Why? Although you love her, she can't be with you till now! Why can't you replace me in the place of her!", said Krystal almost shouting.

" Not only you, but also other girls. I can't replace anyone in the place of her. Even if she doesn't love me, I'll love her until I die... So don't love me. You can get only pains from me..", then Sehun left Krystal with the broken heart.

Krystal went back to her room which is shared with Sulli. As soon as Sulli saw her tears, she went towards her friend. This was the first time, Krystal cried in front of her.

" Krys.. Why are you crying?", asked Sulli with the worrying tone.

" .. Ssul.. I'm so stupid, right?.. Sehun .. he said he doesn't love me.. But I don't think I can live without loving him.. I seriously love him.. Ssul.. What do I do?", said Krystal sobbing.

Sulli was hurt for seeing her bestfriend like that broken. She pulled Krystal into her embrace and patted her back.

" It'll be ok.. Don't cry.. He'll love you..", said Sulli.

While Sehun was sitting at the cafeteria, Sulli went towards him. As soon as he saw Sulli, he was about to leave. But Sulli grabbed his hand. Sehun shrugged off her hand immediately.

" What do you want?", asked Sehun firmly.

" Let's talk for a while.".

" Why? .. Is there still the words to hurt me.?", said Sehun smirking.

" Please .. for a while..", said Sulli with her pleasing eyes.

Finally, they headed to the tree which is Sulli's usual place.

" What is it? Make it quickly. I have no time for you.", said Sehun coldly.

His hard words hit violently her heart. But she couldn't care about her own pain. She only cares about her bestfriend's pain. She built up the courage to face him.

" Please .. date Krystal..", said Sulli looking at his eyes.

:) :-D O:-) :'( :-* :-P ;-) :-)