Cupid

One day, Sulli, Daeun, Sehun and a group of Sehun's friends were in their class room. That day was Sulli's duty to clean the room. But she doesn't have to do it alone. All students who are on their duties and same the duty with Sulli have to help her. But there was no one to help her. All the sudents were late except Sulli and Sehun.

Daeun and Sehun's friends are not in the same duty with them two. Sehun did the works of boys, for example, cleaning the dust,etc. Sulli did the work of girls, for example, sweeping the floor,etc. Although Sehun is able to do his works alone, it is hard for Sulli to do her works alone. But she had to do that.

Suddenly, one of Sehun's friends teased Sulli about Suho. Sulli got mad and,

"Yah! I don't like him. Why are you always tease me with him?! Do you like him?! Are you a gay?", Sulli snapped him.

Because of Sulli's words, Daeun, Sehun and his friends bursted out of laughing. The most happy person at that time is no other than Oh Sehun. Since he knew that Sulli doesn't like Suho anymore, he can hope for Sulli's love.

After Sulli had cleaned the room, she felt tired. She got her seat and sighed. While she was wiping her sweat on her forehead, she felt that gaze again. She caught Sehun's eyes staring at her with the pitiful look. It's not wired for Sulli anymore. She got many different gazes from Sehun and she's ok with that.

She felt happy whenever Sehun stares at her, whenever their eyes meet. She doesn't know why. She just felt that kind of feeling in her heart. But slowly.... Sulli realized that she likes him... But she wasn't sure about Sehun's feelings towards her... She couldn't guess his feelings only with he staring at her....

At the middle of the school year, they had to changed their seat. Sulli was happy because she was going to be out of the hell of her fake friends. Sulli sat with a girl named Jiyoung. At first, they're quiet to each other and talked not too much. But they tried to be the best for each other. Finally, they became friends.

Jiyoung had a boyfriend before. But now she got a new one because of Cupid Sulli. That boy and her ex boyfriend like her at the same time. But her ex boyfriend got a chance first to be her boyfriend. But slowly, Jiyoung felt pitiful for that boy, Dongwoo and loves him slowly. She told Sulli all about her feelings with open-hearted. That's why Sulli became a cupid for her friend. Dongwoo is one of Sehun's friend.

Day by day, Sulli and Jiyoung attached to each other and became bestfriends. They promised not to keep the secret about their love. So finally, Sulli told Jiyoung that she likes Sehun. Jiyoung gave a secret name to Sehun like 'Cupid' since Sulli is a cupid for her. This name is to prevent others to notice about Sulli likes Sehun. So when they talked about Sehun, they used the name 'Cupid' instead of Sehun.

Sulli sat beside Jiyoung, behind Jiyeon who is the queen of their school. Hana sat beside Jiyeon and in front of Jiyoung. The four became closed friends but for Sulli, Jiyoung is still the best. And the two who know about her secret about Sehun are only Jiyoung and Sohyun.

Before the course started, Taemin went out to take some drink. At that time, Sohyun approached Sulli and tried to start the wired conversion.

"Sulli.... Taemin...", Sohyun didn't know if she should talk it or not.

"Taemin what?", Sulli couldn't stand about her curiosity.

"Taemin....", said Sohyun with a hestitating voice.

"What's wrong with Taemin? Tell me quickly.", Sulli almost shouted because of her unpatience.

"Taemin.. seems... like you..", finally Sohyun could tell her. But she received a laugh form Sulli.

"Are you kidding me? First you said Sehun likes me. Now Taemin likes me.", said Sulli holding her laughing.

"It's truth. You know that Sehun likes you. My words was true once. So it can be true about Taemin too.", said Sohyun confidently herself.

"That's impossible... He said me he likes Naeun." explained Sulli.

"But he takes care of you so much.", Sohyun didn't want to give up easily.

"Yes. Right. He takes care of me. But this is not because he likes me, just because I'm his friend.", said Sulli.

"A boy and girl can't be friends longer. They usually end up with falling in love.", explained Sohyun to Sulli to realize.

"I don't believe that kind of love. Friends are friends. For me, Not only girls are friends but also boys are my friends.", said Sulli.

"But what if Taemin believes that kind of love?", asked Sohyun.

"It's not my part. It's his mind. But at least, I believe him. He won't make me disappointed like that.", Sulli believed on her friend, Taemin.

"What if he do?", Sohyun still didn't want to give up.

"If then, our friendship'll be over. I can't love my own friend. And you know who is in my heart now.", said Sulli.

"Don't be mad at me for what I'm about to tell.... To be honest, Daeun is more perfect for Sehun more than you.", said Sohyun honestly.

"I know... I'm not a suitable girl for him. And I just like him. I don't love him. So I'm not mad just because of your words.", Sulli said like she would forget him after this school year. But she doesn't really know what'll happen in future about her heart.

Sehun wanted to talk to Sulli about their work. But he doesn't have the courage to talk to her. So finally, he asked Taemin to talk with Sulli since Taemin is not only her friend but also his seatmate. That day, Taemin was a messager between the two.

When the school was over, Sehun was standing at the corridor. When Sulli came out of the room, their eyes met. They stared at each other with the deep gazes. They almost ignored the students around them and stood up like the statues. Finally Sulli broke their looks suddenly when she heard the fake cough from Sohyun. Sulli knows that Sohyun did that to break their long stare and want to tease her. Then Sulli left with Sohyun but Sehun never left his eyes from blushing Sulli.

Their relationship is still the same, nothing more, nothing less....

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Sorry for the boring chapter...:'(

Anyways, I feel so happy to have some new readers and votes and commemts.....☺

Thanks to my all readers....:-D

Please keep giving some votes and comments....☆☆☆

Nomu saranghammida!!!♡♡♡