You have Me

" Sulli!", Sehun snatched the blade from her after rushing towards her. He threw it to a corner of the bathroom immediately. Of course, his palm was already bleeding since he grabbed the blade in a quick move. He didn't care about his wound but for his girl.

He grabbed both of her arms and shook her body a bit while yelling, " What are you trying to do?!". But Sulli didn't reply him and started crying.

" Are you insane, Choi Sulli?! You don't know that it can die?!", Sehun shouted at Sulli with his highest voice.

" I know! That's why I tried to do it! I want to die!", said Sulli while her tears were streaming like there is no tomorrow.

" Why?! Why do you wanna die?! You have done nothing wrong!", said Sehun.

" Because she wants to! She wants me to die!", said Sulli with her highest tone. At first, Sehun had no idea who is 'She' but finally he realized that there was no other than Krystal.

" What is she?! Why you must die whenever she wants?!", asked Sehun boiling in anger.

" I had no one expect her! Since I was a child, I felt no friendly love.. But she gave me that kind of love.. I feel empty now.. I have no one.. If I die, you two can be happy..", said Sulli between her sobs.

" No. You're totally wrong ... So what am I for you..? I'm just nothing for you?! Why can't you let me in your life?!", asked Sehun. Sulli couldn't answer his question and just crying without looking at him. Sehun pulled her into his embrace and held her neck to maintain her steady position in his arms.

"  ... You have your family... Why didn't you even think about them..? ... And .. You have me.. Please try to see me.. Eventhough everyone ignore you, I promise I'm not in that 'Everyone'... I'm diferent from that people who you're afraid of.. I want to be your only one who can give your real happiness.. I'm hurt as well whenever I feel your pains..", said Sehun with his softest voice. He words made Sulli feel relieved from her eternal pains.

When the sun light hit her bare face, Sulli opened her heavy eyelids. She felt her heavy head and dizzy because she cried a lot last night. As soon as her vision cleared, the first sight she saw was no other than Sehun. He was sleeping while leaning his head on the bed and sitting on the wool carpet, he was holding her hand too.

She remembered why he ended up sleeping in this room. This was all because of her, because she might do something dangerous to hurt herself. Sehun couldn't let her alone with that condition.

Her eyes were filled with sadness when she found his another palm was injuried. It wasn't healed yet. It was just like the one yesterday which was still bleeding a bit. She saw a few blood stains on the bed sheets on which his hand laid. She took his injuried hand with her both palms and stared at the wound. She felt hard to breathe because her heart was crying while looking at his wound.

After a while Sehun woke up because he felt more hurt from his injuried area. Finally he saw that Sulli was wiping his dry blood with a handkerchief.

" It's hurt? .. I'm sorry.. I tried my best not to hurt you.. I didn't mean to wake you up..", said Sulli when she saw Sehun was staring at her.

" It's ok..", Sehun smiled faintly when he heard her care.

" Come here.. I'll heal your wound..", said Sulli tapping a space beside her on the bed.

While she was taking the first aid kit from the drawer of the nightstand, he took a seat beside her. Sulli cleaned his wound and put some medicine on it. This kind of cure is nothing for them since they are soon-to-be doctors. Although Sehun felt a bit hurt, he still smiled because his girlfriend was caring about him.

" It's done..", said Sulli. Sehun got up from his seat while Sulli was keeping the medicine box back.

" Rest a bit more.. I'll make the breakfast for us..", said Sehun.

" It's ok.. I'll do it.. Your hand--", Sulli stopped her complain when she felt his warm lips touched against her eyelid.

" .. Your eyes are swollen...", said Sehun smiling at her shocked expression and left the room.

When Sehun saw Sulli put her spoon down, he looked at her.

" Why? My cooking doesn't improve?", asked Sehun.

"No.. It's good.. But I have no appetite..", said Sulli.

" You need to eat more..", Sehun insisted.

" Sorry .. I really have no appetite..", said Sulli.

Sehun let out of a sigh and said, " .. Ok.. So if you want something to eat, tell me.. You get??". Sulli replied with a simple nod and left the dinning room.

When she sat on the bed, she grabbed her phone which was beside the pillow. When she opened her message box, she saw the name tag 'Krys' on top of the list. She touched it and their old conversions relieved on her screen. She read the messages one by one and found how much they were cheesy and loved each other. Although they lived in the same house, they chatted through the phone almost everyday. The tears escaped from her eyes while reading them.

" Sulli..", Sehun came into the room suddenly. Sulli quickly wiped her tears off with the back of her palms for not letting him to see her tears. But she failed, Sehun already saw it.

" Why are you crying again..?", asked Sehun after he had sat in front of her.

" Nothing..", said Sulli.

" Please open your heart to me.. Don't endure the pains alone..", said Sehun.

" Sehun... I'll try .. I'll try to see your love.. I'll try to feel towards you like I did to Krystal.. I'll try to love you with all of my heart..", said Sulli. A wide smile formed on his lips after hearing her sweet words. He raised his hand to reach her cheek and caressed it lovingly.

" ..Thank you.. I promise I won't leave you.. I won't let you cry alone anymore... My embrace'll be the one where you can cry.. I won't let you feel all the pains alone anymore.. I'll be the one who is shared your pains...", said Sehun and then he ruffled her hair.

Sulli felt her heart fluttered whenever she felt being care by him with his mature love. She felt really secure when Sehun takes care of her like a father, brother...

Sulli was gazing the night sky at the balcony. Suddenly, she felt a blanket over her shoulder. Sehun wrapped the blanket around her and pulled her into his arms.

" It's cold outside.. You can catch a cold..", said Sehun hugging her from back.

" Thank you..", said Sulli as a whispher but Sehun could hear it clearly.

" It's ok.. It's just I'm worried for your health..", said Sehun.

" No.. I didn't mean that.. I mean thanks for everything.. Thanks for adoring me sincerely..", said Sulli. Sehun smiled while smelling her hair.

" I wish you could love me as I do...", said Sehun.

" .. I love you.. even if my love can't compare to your love, .. I love you like you do..", said Sulli.

" Please believe that I love you more than you do..", said Sehun. Then the couple gazed at the night sky and enjoyed their star view... peacefully...

:) :-D  O:-)  B-)  :-*  :-P  ;-)  :-)

Please ignore the photos on the video and just imagine Sesul...

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*