He's Not Mine

"How is he? Did I choose the right one, yes?", asked Krystal excitedly but Sulli couldn't hear her since she was busy with her own thoughts.

" Ssul.. ? Ssul.. Sulli? Choi Sulli?"

" Humm?"

" I asked how he is?", asked Krystal again.

" Oh.. He is... He's good for ... you..", said Sulli with the trembling tone.

" Right? I think I've fallen for him since when I first met him. His smile and gaze are so charming..", said Krystal without knowing Sulli's mind. Sulli got up from her seat and tried to walk. But she fell on the ground since her knees felt weak.

"Ssul! Are you ok? What's wrong?", asked Krystal who ran towards Sulli after she had seen the weak girl.

"No.. I'm ok.. My ankle just twisted...", said Sulli lying.

" Are you sure that you're ok? Your face is pale..", Krystal still worrying for her best friend.

" Inn.. I'm fine.. Krys, I need to go to the restroom...", said Sulli who fought with her tears not to fall down in front of Krystal.

" ... Ok.. Can you walk?", asked Krystal while helping Sulli to stand up.

" Yeah..".

As soon as Sulli closed the bathroom's door, she collapsed on the floor. Her tears started to roll down on her pink cheeks. She covered her mouth with her palm not to make any noise of crying.

' What do I do now..? What should I do..? I know exactly that this is her first love.... But why him? Why must he be her first love..? I haven't felt the happiness well yet... Why don't the fate give me a chance to be happy...? Don't I deserve to be happy...? Why? Why fate so cruel..? Why Sehun..? And the girl who loves him is why Krystal..? Why...? Why does the person I love have to be the person my best friend loves....?

While Sulli was reading book under the tree, Sehun popped up from nowhere. He expected that she would be surprised but not. She couldn't even smile like before.

" Are you sick? You're so pale..", said Sehun while checking up her temperature by his palm placing on her forehead. Sulli sighed and took his palm from her forehead and caressed his hand staring at lovingly.

" Why?.. Something's wrong..?", Sehun took her hand into his and stared at Sulli. She looked him up but she didn't say anything. She just stared at her. But slowly her vision became blur because of the tears. Sehun was so shocked for seeing that. He raised his hand to wipe her tears off but Sulli hugged him at so sudden that made him to stopped his movements.

"Sulli..", said Sehun who was startled for her sudden hug.

"For a while.. Please.. let's stay like this.. Only for this time.. Let me stay like that...", said Sulli within her tears. Sehun smiled at her words and wrapped his arms around her body.

" You know... I feel so warm whenever you embrace me..?", said Sulli.

" If you want this warmth, I can hug you all the time..", said Sehun satisfying her words. But it made Sulli to cry more.

" But.. I don't think .. I should... accept your embrace anymore..", said Sulli crying.

As soon as Sehun heard her words, he broke the hug and held her shoulders. He looked straight into her eyes and said, " What are you talking about? Why you shouldn't accept my embrace? What does it mean?". The panic appeared in his voice.

Sulli was about to talk but something stopped her. She saw Krystal walking towards them. She quickly shrugged his hands from her and turned around to face Sehun with her back. She quickly wiped her tears off before Krystal arrived. Sehun was so confused at her actions.

" Sehun.", Sehun looked back as he heard someone calling his name. When he turned his head, he saw Krystal running towards them.

" Ssul.."

" Oh.. Krys..", said Sulli. Although Sulli wiped her tears off, there was still the strain of tears on her eyelashes.

" Are you crying?", asked Krystal with the concern.

" No.. Dust just entered into my eyes..", said Sulli while smiling at Krystal.

"Oh.. Ok.. Take care later.. Your eyes are not deserved to be something wrong.. since they are more beautiful than your body. Your eyes are the most beautiful when you smile.. He he..", then she looked at Sehun who was staring at Sulli.

" Sehun.. Let's go.. We have the Math class..", said Krystal clinging her arms around his. Sulli looked at their knocking arms and then to Sehun. But she quickly looked away when she caught him staring at her.

" Let's go..", Krystal dragged Sehun out of the sight of Sulli. As soon as they disappeared, Sulli dropped on the grass and started crying again.

While Sehun and Krystal went to the cafeteria, Sehun was spacing out with the thought of Sulli. Suddenly, Krystal's ankle twisted and fell on the floor.

" Krystal, what's wrong?!", asked Sehun in worrying.

" My ankle twisted a bit.", said Krystal messaging her ankle.

" Can you walk?", asked Sehun.

" I think so..", said Krystal biting her lips.

" Try to stand up.", said Sehun helping her.

" Ah!", but Krystal fell down again.

" You can't.. So how to do? You need to go to clinic..", said Sehun.

" It's easy.. You can carry me..", said Krystal hiding her face.

" Oh.. But... It's--"

"It's ok. If you don't want, I'll walk myself..", said Krystal embarrassing a little. But she failed again. Sehun had no choice expect to carry her. So he knelt down in front of her to give her piggy back.

" Get on..", Krystal smiled a bit and followed his order. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled secretly with the blushing happiness.

On their way, Sehun stopped his steps suddenly when his eyes met the teary eyes of... Sulli... He was about to call her but she immediately ran away.

" Why? Why do you stop?", said Krystal who was on his back. She didn't see her best friend.

" .. Nothing.. Let's go..".

As soon as he sent Krystal to the clininc, he went to her usual place. He saw her crying alone under the tree. But when Sulli saw him, she quickly got up and started running since she didn't have any courage to face him right then.

" Sulli!", although Sehun shouted her name, she didn't stop running.

Finally, she entered the girl's restroom and locked herself inside a room.

' Yeah... Choi Sulli.. You're not perfect for him ... Krystal is more suitable with him... I'm just a dying flower but Krystal 's is a blossoming flower for him... Krystal deserve to be his girlfriend... What am I? Why do I, the trash-liked girl, want to be with him...? My life can't compare to Krys's... They are really perfect of each other.. Yeah.. why do I feel sad for seeing them together..? ... Oh Sehun is... He is not mine...'

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hello!! My cute readers...

I really felt sad for Sulli..
She is so poor, right?:'(

Please give me some votes and comments for your opinions..

Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*