First words

When they attended the university, Krystal is still chummy like before. She has many friends around her. She's also popular among the students. But she didn't leave her best friend, Sulli. Sulli became colder than before. She didn't have any friends except Krystal. She is rare to talk to others who is not Krystal. When Krystal hangs out with others, she spends her time in the library or her peaceful place which is under the big tree behind the school building. She tried to avoid people as much as possible. She got afraid of people as her experience of her whole life. She became a strange girl in their university like a black sheep.

While Krystal and her friends was sitting at the cafeteria, a group of boys approached their table.

"Yoona." , one of the boys called one of Krystal's friends, Yoona. When Yoona turned to look at the boy, she found Heechul and their friends.

"Wait me here... I'll go and take Sehun to here.", said Heechul.

"Ok... Come quickly..", said Yoona.

"Who is Sehun?", asked Krystal after Heechul and his friends had left.

"Ah.. Right.. You haven't met him yet. .... He's one of Heechul's friends. We all met him yesterday expect you. I'll introduce you two..", said Yoona.

When Sehun arrived there with other boys, Yoona got up from her seat. She dragged Sehun out of the boys group and pulled Krystal out of her seat.

"Krystal.. This is Sehun.. Sehun, this is Krystal.", Yoona introduced the two strangers.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Oh Sehun.", said Sehun while stretching his hand towards the girl.

"Yeah... I'm Jung Krystal..", said Krystal while accepting his hand for a handshake.

"Sehun, You already knew us except Krystal, right?", asked Yoona.

"Yeah..", said Sehun. Krystal gazed at Sehun ignoring the others and kept holding his hand. After a while, Yoona made a fake cough to break their cheesy moment.

"You two keep holding hand for a long time.", said Yoona with a teasing tone. So the two broke their handshake and blushed a bit. Krystal looked down at her boots to hide her blushing face and Sehun rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"Sit down first.", said Yoona.

"Sehun... Krystal is just like us. So chummy and friendly girl. So please take care of her.", said Yoona like Krystal's mom. Sehun just nodded and smiled at the blushing Krystal.

"Sehun... Krystal is beautiful, right?", asked Yoona teasing again without knowing that how red Krystal's face was.

"...Yeah..", said Sehun smiling.

"Ow... Our Krystal just had one more fanboy.", teased their friends.

"Yah! What are you talking about? Stop teasing.", said Krystal hitting her friend slightly.

"Sehun.. I'm sorry.. They are always like that, teasing..", said Krystal glaring at her friends.

"It's ok.. It's a kind of happiness.", said Sehun.

"Oww...", the others made that teasing sound again.

When the time to go to class, they all left to the Math class. But Sehun and Krystal left to the English class.

"Sehun.. Are you enjoying in this university..?", asked Krystal when she couldn't stand the silence along their way.

"Yeah.. Medicine is kind of interesting..", said Sehun.

"Which major are you interested most?", asked Krystal.

"Surgery.", said Sehun.

"Oh. Really?.. Me too.. My friend, too...", said Krystal who suddenly remembered her best friend.

"Friend? Which friend? I think there was no one who interested in Surgery in your friends.", said Sehun with a confusing look.

"Oh.. I didn't mention them.. I have another friend besides them..", said Krystal. Sehun nodded in understanding.

"She is afraid of people. So she didn't usually get in our friends group.", said Krystal.

"Is there person who's afraid of people?", asked Sehun.

"I didn't mean like that. I mean that she doesn't like living with many people around her like hanging out. She's prefer to stay alone or with me.", said Krystal explaining to Sehun.

"It seems she loves you so much since she likes to stay with you although she doesn't like people.", said Sehun smiling at Krystal.

"Yes.. Although our friendship is only two years, we love each other more than childhood friends.", said Krystal thinking of Sulli.

"I'll introduce her with you later.", said Krystal and looked at Sehun. Whenever their eyes met, Krystal could hear her own heart beat.

"I'll go to my giant for a while.", said Krystal while their friends was enjoying the lunch in the cafeteria.

"Do you know where she is?", asked Yoona to Krystal who was already standing beside her.

"Of course. She doesn't go anywhere expect the library or the big tree.", said Krystal confidently.

"Ok.. Let's meet at the next class. Take care.", said Yoona and others.

"Ok.. Oh. Sehun.. Do you want to come with me?", asked Krystal who was ready to go.

"Me? Why?", asked Sehun confusedly.

"Remember? I said I would introduce you to my friend.", said Krystal putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh. Ok.. Let's go..", said Sehun grabbing his bag.

"Wait.. Will she ok? She doesn't like people, right?", asked Yoona.

"She'll be ok. Because Sehun is not the noisy type like you guys.", then Krystal grabbed Sehun's hand and ran out of the cafeteria ignoring the shouting from their friends.

When they arrived outside, the two tried to get breathe but Krystal didn't let go of his hand and kept held tightly. So Sehun raised their holding hands to show her how her grip was tight. Krystal quickly let go of his hand and blushed slightly. Sehun chuckled a bit and walked forward. Krystal followed him silently with a pink face.

"Sehun.. Do you have.. a girlfriend?", asked Krystal hesitating without looking at the boy.

"Yes? ... Ah.. I don't have one yet.", said Sehun honestly.

"Yet? So you have a girl you like?", asked Krystal.

"Mmm.. Yes.. I have one..", Sehun looked at Krystal smiling. Krystal couldn't control her heart beat anymore. Who can resist Oh Sehun's gaze and smile, right? Although his answer disappointed her a bit, she could still hope that the girl may be her.

When they reached the big tree which is Sulli's usual place, they saw a girl leaning against the tree and sitting on the grass. Her long hair was covering her face as she was reading a book. Her figure could give the peace to everyone who looked at her.

"Ssul.. I have a new friend to introduce you.", said Krystal. As soon as Sulli heard her voice, she looked up her bestfriend. Krystal offered a hand to Sulli to get up. Sulli took her hand and stood up.

As soon as she turned to look at the person standing beside her, she gasped and her heart beat was suddenly accelerated. And so did the boy. But finally the boy smiled at her.

"Ssul.. He's--", Krystal was interrupted by Sehun. It made Sulli surprised.

"Long time no see, .. Sulli...", said Sehun. Sulli looked at him with a disbelief look and his first words echoed in her heart.

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Hello, my readers...

I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Plese give me some votes and comments.... I'm getting weak for seeing the slow rate of votes.

Nomu saranghammida!!!:-*