Dark Angel

" You think she is an innocent angel. So.. you're totally wrong during the whole time.. She is the darkest angel for real.", said Krystal smirking.

" What are .. you talking.. about..?", asked Sehun who was almost losing his mind.

" How do you think why she's afraid of people? That point is excatly clear. She had the terrific life since she was a child. Her life is miserable and dirty. .. She was almost raped by her stepfather... She lived in that kind of life until she started to live with me.. She's such a trash for world.", said Krystal.

" Stop! Stop it!", said Sehun almost shouting.

" Why? You must know about her clearly..", said Krystal.

Sehun stepped backwards while trembling. Then he backfaced Krystal and ran away from her. He didn't know where he headed to. He just ran as much as he could.

When he got tired of running, he realized that he was already in the park where he came with Sulli for the last time. As he arrived the basket-ball field, he left his body down on the ground. Slowly, Sulli's words echoed in his ears.

'I don't deserve your love and faith. I'm not the right girl for you...'

'I'm.. I'm not innocent as much as Krystal...'

' No.. You're not my first kiss..'

' Don't.. Don't ask me this question.. I'm afraid..'

'No.. It's all because of me.. I'm the silly girl who doesn't deserve with you...'

"Argh!!", Sehun screamed out of his lungs. He felt hard to breath and his eyes became blur. Before his tears started to fall down, he got up and picked up the basket-ball. Then he started to play to prevent crying. But he couldn't. His tears didn't follow his command. He fell on the ground and started crying out of his lungs until he felt relieved.

When Sehun was walking, he saw Sulli coming into the campus with Kris. As soon as they saw Sehun, Sulli stopped her way immediately. But Kris held her hand tight and dragged her in front of Sehun.

Sehun felt still hurt to see her with another guy. He couldn't stand it. He doesn't want to see it. When they standing in front of him, Kris started to greet him.

" Hi, Sehun. Where's Krystal?", said Kris. But Sehun didn't replied him and just stared at Sulli who was avoiding his gaze. Kris felt annoyed for his gaze towards his girl.

" Why are you so staring at my girl?", asked Kris with the ironic tone.

" Who said she is your girl?", said Sehun that made the couple shocked.

" Sulli's officially my girlfriend, Sehun.", said Kris holding her hand tighten.

" But she doesn't even love you... You're not in her heart...", said Sehun that made Kris smirk.

" So.. Who is in her heart?", asked Kris. Sulli felt uneasy between the men's war.

" Me.", said Sehun smiling.

" Sehun, stop. Please stop..", said Sulli with her almost teary eyes.

" Oh Sehun. Do you forget that you're Krystal's boyfriend?", asked Kris holding his anger.

" Ah... Krystal.. There's no place for her in my heart... My heart is already filled only with Choi Sulli..", said Sehun. Then he snatched Sulli's hand from Kris's grip and dragged her along with him.

" Yah! Oh Sehun!", although he heard Kris's shouting, he didn't turn back. He can turn back on all for his love. He didn't think about others anymore. He only thinks for their love since he realized that he can't let go of this girl.

When they reached the tree where Sulli usually studies, he grabbed her shoulders to face her clearly. He saw Sulli was already crying.

" Why are you crying? You have no reason to cry.", said Sehun.

" How do you think what you did just now?", said Sulli within her tears.

" Why? It's all truth what I said.", said Sehun.

" But you shouldn't do that...", said Sulli sobbing.

" I did that for our love...", said Sehun.

" No! You did that just for yourself, not for me. If you think about me, you wouldn't do that! You're so selfish, Oh Sehun!", said Sulli alomost shouting.

" Stop it! Stop pretending like you don't love me. I know you love me...", said Sehun that made Sulli to be silent.

" You don't need to do anything... I'll do everything.. If there is something to face, I'll face it for our love.. I won't care about others anymore. No matter what, you're my girl.", then Sehun left her under the tree crying.

While Krystal was having her meal at the cafeteria, she saw Sehun walking towards her. Her face lightened as soon as Sehun sitting in front of her.

" What's matter? Why? Did you decide what you should do?", asked Krystal.

" Yes. I decided truthfully.", said Sehun looking straight into her eyes.

" So... are you ready to come to me?", said Krystal smiling.

" Why you so sure that I'll come to you?", asked Sehun smirking.

" What?"

" ..Sorry... I can't come to you.. I can never let her go. I love her and I'll love her forever. ... And thanks for telling her secret because that made me to have the courage to face the world for my love..", Krystal's hands formed into fists under the table to stop her tears to fall down.

" Find another one who really love you.. I'm not the right one for you.", said Sehun then he got up from his seat to leave. But before he went,

" Wait for the consequence of what you just said to me.", said Krystal breathing heavily. Sehun just ignored her and left the cafeteria.

While Sulli was walking to her class, she noticed that every student looking at her with the weird stares. They looked glaring and gossiping. Although she felt uneasy for that, she tried to ignore them and continued her steps. But before she could enter the class, she saw a group of girls blocking her way.

" Hi, Choi Sulli, our beautiful liar..", said a girl.

" What are you .. talking .. about..?", asked Sulli nervously.

" Don't act like you're innocent. We all know you're such a bitch.", said the girl. Sulli had no idea what they wanted to tell.

" Choi Sulli's not a ... Pure Maiden! Haha...", said the girl that made all burst into laughing expect Sulli. Sulli didn't know what to do and fell on the ground since her knees got weak.

Then she felt being shot with something. Finally, she realized that the students throwing the eggs and flour onto her body.She just closed her eyes. She could do nothing expect to cry.

Suddenly, she felt being protected from that shots. When she opened her eyes, she found ... Sehun hugging her body to protect her from that pain....

:) :-D O:-) :-* B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Sorry if I'm rude for the word 'bitch'...

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!!:-*