My tough Girl

" Sulli, what do you want to eat?", asked Sehun. Sulli had been gloomy for almost 2 days, so he wanted to lighten up her atmosphere. But he still got the same response that she shook her head as a refusion. Sehun let out of a sigh and thought what could he do. After a while, an idea popped up from his mind.

" Sulli.. Let's go shopping.", said Sehun cheerfully.

" I don't want to..", said Sulli still gazing outside the window.

" No.. We have to. We have to buy some clothes for you since you can't use my over-sized t-shirts all the time. Besides, we need some fruits and snacks.", said Sehun insisting to his girlfriend.

Finally Sulli gave up. She decided to follow his wish. They changed their outfits in each room. As soon as Sulli came out of the room, Sehun also came out of the guest room. To their surprise, they wore the same coloured t-shirts little did they know. Of course, Sulli wore Sehun's shirt but she still looked cute with the big shirt and shorts.

After taking their sneakers on, they went out of the apartment holding each other's hand.

Sehun visited almost every store one after another. Although Sulli told him not to buy anymore, Sehun didn't stop. He bought for her the one-piece dresses, the t-shirts with jeans and even her pajamas.

When they reached in front of the women's underwear shop, Sehun tried to enter there. But fortunately, Sulli could stop him in time.

" What are you planning to do?", asked Sulli with the embarrassing face.

" You need them too. I'm willing to buy some for you.", Sehun replied simply. He didn't seem embarrassed even like his girlfriend.

" No, you can't.", Sulli insisted.

" So how will you change your underwears? I think you have only one since you have started to stay with me.", said Sehun that made Sulli's face turned into red.

" What are you talking about? Don't you realize that you shouldn't talk about women's things since you're a boy?!", Sulli shouted him but in whispher.

" So you can buy them yourself. Go inside and get some.", said Sehun.

" No, I'll buy it later..", Sulli insisted.

" If so, I'll enter there right now.", Sehun threatened her. Sulli let out of a sigh and went inside the shop with the pouting lips. Sehun just waited for her outside while Sulli was buying some.

When Sulli came out of the shop, they went to a food station to have their lunch.

" Sulli.. Have you met Jinyoung again after highschool?", asked Sehun while he was cutting the steak for his girl.

" Yes.. We've met only twice. When I've started to attend the university, we've lost contact. She may be busy with her own activities... ", said Sulli.

" Do you want to meet her?", asked Sehun.

" .. To be honest, yes.. But I'm afraid she would be busy.. And .. I don't want her to see me with this situation...", said Sulli that made Sehun stop his movements for a while. Yes, she may be embarrassed to see her old friend as a girl who possessed her ruined life.

" Let's meet her this weekends since we're still on our vacation.", said Sehun lightening up the awkward atmosphere. Sulli didn't reply him and just started to have her meal.

After leaving the food centre, they decided to go back home. But when they reached in front of gift shop, Sulli stopped her way. Sehun dragged her inside the shop knowing that his girl wanted something.