Ring

" I will..", with these two words from Sulli's lips, Sehun's world turned entered the heaven at so sudden. But on the other hand, Krystal's world entered the hell with her broken heart.

Sehun felt really happy and perfect with her simple answer and wore the ring in her ring finger. All of the customers and waiters cheered for them. Then he got up and faced her expressionless face.

When he leaned closer to her for a kiss, Sulli quickly hugged him and hid her face in his chest. Although Sehun was confused her refusion to his kiss, he didn't complain anymore and hugged her back.

For Sulli, she didn't want Krystal to be hurt again while seeing their kiss.

"You know how much I felt hurt when I saw you two kissing in front of my eyes!", Krystal's words replayed in Sulli's mind.

Although she broke her heart by accepting Sehun's proposal, she didn't want to break her heart twice by accepting Sehun's kiss in front of her...

' Please let me be selfish .... at this time.. Sehun was already hurt a lot because of me .. I don't want to hurt him again ... I know you don't want to hurt him either.. So please understand why I accepted him ... If not, all of us can hurt... Please sacrifice for only this once .. Sorry .. Krys..'

Krystal went out of the restaurant while crying hardly. She didn't know what to do after seeing their loving proposal.. Their image couldn't be taken away from her mind. She thought Sulli wouldn't accept it .. at least if she saw her.. But she was totally wrong. Her bestfriend, who always sacrifices for her, is now finally changed...

She felt, the more she tried to separate them, the more they got attached each other...

Sehun and Sulli went back home together hand in hand. Sehun couldn't stop smiling but Sulli was really emotionless.

Sehun raised their locking hand into the air and stared at the ring which represents his love.

" Do you like this ring?", asked Sehun still looking at the ring. But he got no response from the girl and thus he looked at her who was spacing out beside him.

" Sulli.. What's wrong?", asked Sehun after stopping their way.

" Hmm?", Sulli turned into reality when she felt Sehun spun her body to face him holding her both shoulders.

" What are you thinking about too much?", asked Sehun.

" .. Nothing... Sorry .. What did you just say?", asked Sulli.

" How do you think about my proposal ring?", asked Sehun again.

" I like it a lot .. I love it ..", said Sulli.

" So .. Ok.. I was worried that you might not like it..", said Sehun after taking her hand and walking again.

" But ... You don't need to do that much just to propose me.. It may cost a lot.. I don't need that expensive and surprising things .. I'm perfect just being with you .. The most precious present for me .. is 'I love you' from your lips...", said Sulli.

" I just want you to know that I appreciate you so much.. If you want, I can say 'I love you' .. all the time..", said Sehun smiling.

" I know you can do everything just for me.. ... You know how much I wanted to hate you when we were in school..?", asked Sulli.

" Why? Why 'hate'?", said Sehun with the shocking tone cause of the word 'hate' .

" You never talked to me .. You never tried to talk with me .. I was really tired of our silent relationship.. You just staring at me .. but nothing improved..", said Sulli pouting.